22Then Joshua summoned the Reubenites, the Gadites and the half-tribe of Manasseh 2and said to them, You have done all that Moses the servant of the Lord commanded, and you have obeyed me in everything I commanded. 3For a long time now-to this very

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

Broadcast: Jan 17 2003 The United States expressed deep concern Friday about the firing of U.S. businessman Boris Jordan as head of the media wing of the state-dominated Russian energy corporation, Ga

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-商业论坛

U.S. Values Its Partnership With Jordan During King Abdullah II's recent visit to the White House, President Donald Trump pledged to preserve and strengthen the relationship between the United States and Jordan. At a press conference with the King, h

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(四月)

Michael row the boat Ha-le-logjam迈克尔,划着船,哈利路立(劳动号子) Michael row the boat Ha-le-logjam迈克尔,划着船,哈利路立(劳动号子) Michaels boat is a gospel boat迈克尔的船是一条吉祥的船 Hallelu

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I live my days with the nights That we spent all the love we shared I put my heart on the side for a While knowing you're not there I tried to carry on to face the fact you're gone But I need you So I close my eyes Close my eyes And I dream about you

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1] Looking for a way in It's a big step, when you fall in And every single touch says How you need it, can you feel me It comes on a whirlwind And it blows in, like a hurricane Till you wonder where you are And how you got so far [Chorus] I'll

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1] I didn't wanna be silent I had a lot to say I didn't wanna make moves Until I paved a way I'm giving in to something I never gave before I'm taking on much less Because I needed more [Chorus] I'm learning everyday I'm goin' all the way I'm

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Chinas top court has ruled that Michael Jordan has rights over the Chinese translation of his surname, cancelling several trademarks that a local sports company registered to market products from swimsuits to soy milk. 中国最高法院裁定迈克尔

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Unfinished Baby I would still be standing here No matter what you do If I let you down just tell me now And I'll fix it like a man's supposed to What part of I know we can work don't you understand Maybe I'm just making it worse but I can't let go of

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I' I know alot has changed It ain't the same I was givin you the chance to prove me wrong But all along you just dug a hole deeper I'm done with trynna figure you out You played with my lovin now you got nothin Bet you never saw this comin 'Cause eve

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1] First lonely night What will I do I feel my heart breaking in two I'm such a fool When will I learn I fell so deep Then I got burned [Change] If you gave just one reason why My heart just might let go Maybe one day I will fall in love again

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Did it give you the impression, That it was over between you and me Cause I'm feeling the rejection, But your not gonna make me leave No Girl your hiding your emotions, But I know your vulnerabilities. Won't you let me pull you closer, Let me be the

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Little Jenny with the big brown eyes, Had a smile that could light the skies. She had dreams of being a star, Big dreams of going so far. But you can't can't choose the life you got. And you can't choose your mom and pop's, And hers never did a thing

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1. She is experienced in basketball. 她很会打篮球。 还能这样说: She is good at playing basketball. She can play basketball well. 应用解析: be expert in/at... 在方面是专家 2. I am a Michael Jordan fan. 我是迈克尔乔丹迷。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

This is Duke University President Brodhead, Trustees, and members of the Duke University Community It is so fantastic to be back here at my alma mater 这里是杜克大学布罗德海德校长 董事会及杜克大学的老师同学们能回到母校真

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 3 - Part 2 The books? He nodded. Absolutely realhave pages and everything. I thought theyd be a nice durable cardboard. Matter of fact, theyre absolutely real. Pages andHere! Lemme show you. Taking our

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon says that it's still a long way from getting the Syrians together for a political solution to the crisis in the country. At his first press conference this year, Ban characterized the humanitarian situation in Syria a

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 7 - Part 1 It was when curiosity about Gatsby was at its highest that the lights in his house failed to go on one Saturday nightand, as obscurely as it had begun, his career as Trimalchio was over. Only

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 4 - Part 3 One October day in nineteen-seventeen (said Jordan Baker that afternoon, sitting up very straight on a straight chair in the tea-garden at the Plaza Hotel) I was walking along from one place

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

歌词: Song:Sun Goes Down Artist:David Jordan Open your eyes 'cos another day is dawning, Children of the night, can you hear them all calling? Skies open up and an angel starts falling, Listen to the beasts, can you hear them hollering? Start

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅