LCD Soundsystem - All I Want LCD Soundsystem,来自英国的disco-punk乐队 歌曲名:All I Want 歌手:LCD Soundsystem 专辑:This Is Happening LCD Soundsystem-All I Want。James Murphy所有想要的就是你的怜悯和你痛苦的泪水,而我

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 美国Spin杂志2010十大好歌

Having Bad Credit 信用不佳 Alisha: This is the second time Ive been turned down for a credit card in a month. I dont know what Im doing wrong. 这是我一个月之内第二次信用卡被拒了。我不知道自己做错了什么。 James: Have

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

James: So what do you see as the most effective means of advertising? TV, radio, or print? 你认为最有效的广告媒体是什么?电视,广播还是印刷品? Steve: That all depends on what you mean by effective. Do you mean reach the wid

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥英语之商务英语

【短对话】 1. W: What a wonderful performance! Your rock band has never sounded better. M: Many thanks. I guess all those hours of practice in the past month are finally paying off. Q:What does the man mean? 2. M: I can't decide what to do for

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级英语考试听力真题

By Jim Randle Washington 06 November 2009 Sonja Jackson, of Detroit, holds a Employment Guide standing in line while attending a job fair in Livonia, Michigan, 04 Nov 2009 The U.S. unemployment rate rose sharply in October, hitting 10.2 percent, the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十一月)

ManycriticsofFamilyBronte’s novelWutheringHeightsseeitssecond partasacounterpointthatcommentson, ifitdoesnotreverse,thefirstpart, (5)wherea

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Houston Rockets beat Detroit Pistons 96-82

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

James has been to market with his mamma. 詹姆斯和他的妈妈去了趟市场。 She has bought some bread, some meat, and some tea, which are in the basket on her arm. 妈妈买了一些面包、肉和茶,并把它们放在胳膊上挎着的篮子

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

James and Robert have gone into the shade of a high wall to play ball. 詹姆斯和罗伯特去高墙下的阴凉处踢球了。 Mary and Lucy have come up from the pond near by, with brave old Ponto, to see them play. 玛丽和露西带着勇敢的老

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Kate has left her doll in its little bed, and has gone to play with Mary and James. 凯特把她的娃娃放在小床上,然后去找玛丽和詹姆斯一起玩。 They are all in the shade, now, by the Brook. 现在他们都在小溪边的树荫下。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

James has been to the mill. 詹姆斯去过磨坊。 The day is warm, and he lets his horse stand in the shade. 那天很暖和,他让他的马站在树阴下。 A girl asks him to show her the way to the town. 一个女孩请他告诉她通往镇上

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

One cold winter's day, three boys were passing by a school house. 一个寒冷的冬日,三个男孩经过一座校舍。 The oldest was a bad boy, always in trouble himself, and trying to get others into trouble. 年纪最大的那个是个坏男孩

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

One Of The Brightest Stars 有一天,你的故事会被传诵 One day your story will be told 有一天,某个幸运的家伙会把那个故事当做自己的别称 One of the lucky ones who''''s made his name. 有一天,人们会认为你的人生

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

The former commercial secretary of the UK Treasury has predicted that BRICS will overtake the G7 economically by around 2035 if China stays on track. Jim O'Neill, who coined the acronym BRIC in 2001, says he's made the prediction based on the sheer s

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

China's forex regulator says it's currently seeing the most balanced supply and demand for foreign exchange in China in the past 3-years. The State Administration of Foreign Exchange says this is mostly due to a crackdown on speculative or suspect ou

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

James takes a three. He hit it again 詹姆斯三分出手,他再次投中 Here's Jordan for three, yes 乔丹三分,球进 Did you see that walk 看见乔丹的样子了吗 This is the best thing I have ever seen 这是我有史以来看过最精彩

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

The Christmas Islan ddetention centre is overflowing now because of a surge in asylum seeker arrivals. More than 2,200 asylum seekers have been detained on the island. That's about 200 above the official capacity. Now this has forced authorities to h

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年

Unbelievable.She,I mean,it was such a honor, 难以置信 对我来说 是个荣幸 She meant the world to me,she's the one that inspired me. 对我来说 她就是整个世界 她一直激励着我 I mean,she just had the soul,that just spoke to you

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: We're going to spend the next few minutes talking about a controversial theory, about living and dying and living again; reincarnation. It's long been a central tenet of certain spiritual traditions, but it's not an experience th

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

James Arthur - Impossible:新科冠军大热单曲 歌词: I remember years ago Someone told me I should take Caution when it comes to love I did, I did And you were strong and I was not My illusion, my mistake I was careless, I forgot I did And

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲