It's 72 degrees, zero chance of rain 气温华氏72度,感觉不会下雨 It's been a perfect day 如此完美的一天 We're all spinning on our heels 我们开着车自在地兜风 so far away from real In California 一起远离加州的现实压力

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about James Brown, the musician called The Godfather of Soul. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: James Brown That was James Brown singing his fa

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(一)月

Todd: So, James, you're in a band! 詹姆斯,你是乐队一员! James: Yes! 是的! Todd: OK, tell us about your band. 跟我们讲讲你的乐队。 James: I play in a Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band. 我的乐队叫做瑞典泡泡糖朋克乐队。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Ifeelverydepressed. 我感到很沮丧。 例句: A:Ifeelverydepressedanddon'tfeellikedoinganything. 我感到非常沮丧,而且不想做任何事。 B:Issomethingwrong? 怎么啦? A:MygirlfriendandIjustbrokeup.Wehadabigfightandnowshewon'ttalk

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

So what I did was I scrolled down to the bottom of the email, and I pressed, Unsubscribe. 于是我滑到邮箱的最底部,点击了下取消订阅。 And I thought that'd be the end of it. But a week later, I got another one that said, 我想这样

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

Todd: James, I saw on your desk you have a nice picture of a dog. James: Yes. Todd: OK. Tell us about your dog. James: My dog's name is Piper. He was a mutt, a homeless dog that we picked up off the street about four and a half years ago. Todd: Oh, w

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

You set up a school in Hollywood for people like James Garner, Steve McQueen and the others. 你在好莱坞办了个学校,收了像詹姆斯加纳 史蒂夫、麦昆和其他演员这些学生。 Why would they want to learn Chinese martial art?

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Business 商业 News Corporation's travails 新闻集团的阵痛 Rising Sun, setting son 《太阳报》冉冉升起,太子爷黯然退场 James Murdoch quits the newspaper business. Will News Corp too? 詹姆斯.默多克不再插手报纸行业,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

JUDY WOODRUFF: Most of us are spending more time with screens than ever before, from TV and computers, to the smartphones we carry in our pockets. A new report on media use by teens and tweens shows that may be even more true for children. The survey

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

JEFFREY BROWN:For those stations not taking a pledge break, we go beneath Washingtons Puget Sound to look at stormwater runoff. Our story comes from our colleagues at KCTS9 in Seattle. Katie Campbell reports for Earth Fix, a public media project focu

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

HARI SREENIVASAN: Investigators are calling the recent cyber-attacks on Sony Pictures unprecedented, well-planned and possibly the most destructive corporate security breach reported on U.S. soil. Sony happens to be releasing a comedy movie called Th

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗奎恩 To my family, I am the brother and son 对家人来说,我是他们五年前消失深海 who just returned home after being lost at sea 5 years ago. 现在重返家园的兄长,儿子 They don't know

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

HOUSTON, Dec. 19 (Xinhua) -- James Harden scored 33 points to lead the Houston Rockets to beat Philadelphia 76ers 125-103 at a NBA game Wednesday night at Toyota Center. Harden finished with a game-high 33 points along with seven assists. Jeremy Lin

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A little Scotch boy was sitting in his grandmother's kit- chen. He was watching the red flames in the wide open fire- place and quietly wondering about the causes of things. In- deed, he was always wondering and always wanting to know. Grandma, he p

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

《美国偶像》本期看点:女子组对决火热升温。Lovey james《love runs out》火爆开场使得接下来的比赛趋于白热化,风琴萌妹Joey cook的大胆改编惹本尊凯斯哈哈大笑,黑马Sarina和夺冠热门JAX都有不

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

LeBron James stressed Saturday that he did not influence the Cleveland Cavaliers' coaching change, saying he was surprised and caught off-guard by the decision to fire David Blatt. 勒布朗詹姆斯在周六强调,他并没有影响到克利夫兰骑

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LeBron James powered the Cleveland Cavaliers to a 93-89 victory over the Golden State Warriors on Sunday in an electrifying Game Seven to complete an improbable comeback unlike any seen before and capture their first NBA championship. 当地时间周日

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Two playoff series, two sweeps. Now, the Cavaliers get to rest up for the Eastern Conference finals. 两轮季后赛,两轮横扫。现在,克里夫兰骑士队已经为东部决赛赢得了休息时间。 Kevin Love scored 27 points, LeBron Jame

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LESSON 20 第20课 divided 分 quarrel 争吵 agree 同意 thus 因此 settle 解决 settling 沉降 kernel 核心 equal 平等 apt 易于 parts 零件 THE QUARREL 争 吵 Under a great tree in the woods, two boys saw a fine, large nut, and both ran

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

1. A spy swap may be in the works. US and Russian officials met Wednesday as indictments against eleven people accused of spying for Russia were unsealed in the U.S. Neither side will confirm a swap is in the works, but a lawyer for one of the accuse

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(七月)