[00:16.00]You're beautiful when you're asleep. 你睡着的时候很漂亮 [00:28.24]Henry, l... 亨利,我 [00:31.36]Yeah, I know, I know. 是,我知道,我知道 [00:34.60]But you can't stop me from looking at you. 但是你阻止不了我看你

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-伟大辩手

The History of English in Ten Minutes. Chapter four. The King James Bible or light there be. 十分钟了解英语历史。第四章,钦定版《圣经》或消遣读物。 In 1611 the powers that be turned the world upside down with a labour of lo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Mike Procter. Voice 2 And Im Marina Santee. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It was July the 25th, 1865.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Mike! 杨琳,来告诉大家今天都要学什么! A: Sure! 今天, 我们要给大家介绍一下在职场上非常有用的仪表姿态,谈谈在办公室里玩儿幽默该怎

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Topics: American Authors James Baldwin; Famous Songs High Hopes; homeless versus destitute; odd versus odds; I'm not a has-been. I am a will-be. Words: preacher strict to base something on sexual orientation civil rights high hopes discouraged ant ca

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

be excited about 对感到兴奋 例句: I am excited about the news. 我对这个消息感到很兴奋。 I am excited to have dinner with you. 能和你一起吃晚饭,我很兴奋。 A:Did you watch the basketball match yesterday? 你昨天看

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

托德和詹姆斯在讨论他们今天的天气以及他们最喜欢的季节.... Todd: Hey, James! James: Yeah! Todd: Let's talk about seasons. James: OK. Todd: James, what is your favorite season? James: My favorite season is spring. Todd: Yeah, w

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

Unit 8 Aspects of Education (Ⅱ) Part Ⅰ Getting ready A The following words and phrases will appear in this unit. Listen carefully and study the definitions. 1. well-rounded: complete; well-planned for proper balance 2. compulsory: required; oblig

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Explanation: After the Constitution was written, it still had to be ratified (or approved) by the states. This meant that the people in each state had to vote in favor of (or for) the Constitution. The Federalists were a large group of people who sup

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

1. What kind of career does the woman want to pursue? A. She wants to become a sales associate for an auto company. B. She is interested in repairing and maintaining cars and other vehicles. C. The woman wants to major in mechanical engineering. 2. R

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

模仿文本: Well back to the basketball and to make sure they didn't miss their trip to the Miami Heat; the Boston Celtics avoided the worst of the storm by leaving for Florida a day early. The game went the Heat's way as the champions began thei

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

詹姆士麦迪逊(James Madison,1751年3月16日-1836年6月28日),美国第四任总统(1809年-1817年)。他与约翰杰伊及亚历山大汉密尔顿共同编写《联邦党人文集》,亦被一些人视为美国宪法之父。他

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 历届美国总统简介

22 WHEN I came back, she had the pillow off her head all right―I knew she would―but she still wouldn't look at me, even though she was laying on her back and all. When I came around the side of the bed and sat down again, she turned her crazy fac

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

THIS IS AMERICA - October 7, 2002: Unusual Museums By Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: The United States has thousands of museums. Some museums show large collections of art. Some show objects about science

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

THE MAKING OF A NATION #86 - James Buchanan, Part 2 By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, October 28, 2004 (MUSIC THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English. (MUSIC Early in eighteen-fif

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

THE MAKING OF A NATION #52 - James Monroe, Part 2 By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, March 04, 2004 (Theme) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English. (Theme) As we report

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

Hi everyone, I'm Asien Namdar at the CNN.com newsroom in Atlanta, here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Senators are in the middle of more debate on the big economic recovery plan. They are back on the Senator Floor after working late

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(二)月

Simona You're getting older Your journey's been etched On your skin Simona Wish I had known that What seemed so strong Has been and gone I would call you up every Sunday night And we'd both stay out 'til the morning light And we sang, Here we go agai

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I've been down so low people look at me and they know They can tell something is wrong Like I dont belong Well staring through a window Standing outside there just to happy to care Tonight I wana be like them but I'll mess it up again I tripped them

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

英国超人气Olly Murs联手肉男Flo Rida!这支洗脑单曲有Maroon 5的赶脚,相当有爱~ You're a troublemaker You ain't nothing but a troublemaker girl You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down The way you bite your lip Got m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲