A 32-stone man decided to turn his life around after being kicked off a ride at Alton Towers over his Obese frame. 在奥尔顿塔主题公园游玩时因肥胖而被拒绝之后,一位体重32英石的男子下定决心要彻底改变自己的人生

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Basketball. The world's greatest sport ever. But of course, it hasn't been around since the world began. No, somebody had to have invented it. And that somebody would be James Naismith. Born in Almont

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

The James Bond Effect (also called 007 Effect) is a theory inpropaganda and political circles, whereby the first detailedopinion/summary that someone hears or reads on a particulartopic, is the one they are most likely to adopt. 詹姆斯邦德效应

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

James Monroe 詹姆斯门罗 James Monroe is the fifth president of the United States. 詹姆斯门罗是美国第五任总统。 He was not one of the founding fathers because he was young when America fought against Britain. 他不是开国元勋之一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第12册

My life is brilliant. My love is pure. I saw an angel. Of that I'm sure. She smiled at me on the subway. She was with another man. But I won't lose no sleep on that, 'Cause I've got a plan. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

No I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows No I can't forget tomorrow When I think of all my sorrow When I had you th

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Michael Johns - Heart On My Sleeve You think you've heard this before I'll try and say it differently As long as it comes naturally to me It's been makin' me sad 'Cause I can't find a better way To speak the words I want to say to you Know I love you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

胡敏读故事记单词——大学英语四级词汇(A字头) 第9页 adopt ~ airline James walked out of the travel agency and looked very angry. He had decided to take a trip around the world

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Sam Smith To Sing for New James Bond 'Spectre' 《007:幽灵党》主题曲将由英歌手萨姆-史密斯演唱 When it comes to a James Bond movie, we all have been taught that there are at least two things it must have. One is a 007 British secret

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Longtime, But Unknown, Blues Musicians Release CD 一些不太知名的蓝调音乐家发行唱片 BB King. Clarence Gatemouth Brown. Elmore James. These are some famous names in American blues music. You might have heard them before. But none of tho

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

BBC Learning English London Life The Great Fire of London Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is London Life. I'm not in the comfort of the studio today, as you might be able to hear, I'm out and about in London. To be exact I'm in a street

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: This Sunday is Father's Day, and NPR TV critic Eric Deggans has been thinking about how he learned to be a father from the dads he saw on TV. ERIC DEGGANS, BYLINE: My father isn't with us anymore, and I loved him a lot. But he and

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

By Thomas's side works another boy, whom we will call James,a lad of only ordinary capacity, very likely. 托马斯身边还有一个男孩,就称他詹姆斯吧,他很可能才能一般。 If Thomas and all the other boys did their best, there w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

May 28th, 1934A medical miracle that later turns tragic on Ontario, Canada with Dionne quintuplets are born. Ontario's provincial government deems the girls' parents to be unfit and puts the quints in a specially-built hospital. That's where the iden

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

Ann: That's brilliant! We can name the grades of motor oil by where they come from. James: [Joking] Mr. Mechanic, I'd like a nice Venezuelan blend this morning. Ann: I think the Saudi Arabian will hit the spot today. James:But really, maybe this can

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(263) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

剧码: Coffee!!! Ann, James, and Jess are ordering coffee in the Kitty Cafe James: Any new ideas on the Mr. Fro case? How can we give this motor oil a new brand identity? Ann: Let me get my morning coffee to get my brain working again. James: I co

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Todd: Hey, James! James: Yeah! Todd: Let's talk about seasons. James: OK. Todd: James, what is your favorite season? James: My favorite season is spring. Todd: Yeah, why is that? James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating o

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

我听之我见: 非常喜欢James Blunt纤细而高亢的嗓音,独特,令人回味,有杂志评价他的声音为堕落的天使,仿佛有一种魔力,勾起心中淡淡的感伤,那种若有似无的愁怅。 Lyrics You're beautiful by James Blunt My life is brilliant My love is pure I saw an angel Of

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

At the site of the world premiere of the new 3D science fiction adventure film Avatar, the first public screening of the movie is just finishing. The early verdict: Thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyable, a James Cameron's masterpiece. Yeah, he's basically

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

今天我们要学的词是jump ship。 To jump ship, 意思是跳槽。 LeBron James decision to jump ship was not unexpected, 勒布朗.詹姆斯决定跳槽并不意外。 John didn't like his new boss and jumped ship the first chance he got, 约翰

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词