9. Be Thoughtful p.28 Being thoughtful simply means thinking of others before yourself. What you say or do will have an effect on others. So it is important that you think before you say or do anythin

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(571) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Teacher Li's special contribution 2 1.Help Help yourself to the snacks. 2.Skillful China needs more skillful English speakers. 3.Tell Please tell me something about your hometown. 4.Favorite Do you have a favorite Chinese food? 5.Restaurant This is a

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语

secret 2:everybody's business is nodody's business There are four people named everybody,somebody,anybody and nobody.there was an important job to be done ,and everybody was asked to do it .Everybody would sure that somebody would do it ,anybody coul

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

Lesson 6 Dialog: New word:memory(内存),storage(存储空间),application(应用程序) M: In my research on the net, I learned One thing. F:Whats that? M: You can never have enough memory.(You =one 表泛指) F:That works for(=goes for=适用) both people and

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Its the time of year to take a look backand thats just what the journal Science did as they listed their most important breakthroughs of 2008. At the v

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

Is taking messages really necessary? People can call back. 留话真的很重要吗?人们可以打回电话来啊。 Yes. Taking messages is necessary, Alex! They might have important information for me. 阿莱克斯,留个话很重要!他们可

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

Peter:Oh dear, Im late. I have to be in the office by 8am. Peter:啊呀不得了,我晚了,我必须要在早上八点到办公室。 Huan:Oh really whats happening? Huan:是吗?是有什么事吗? Peter:Well there is an important meeting wit

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

首先我们要了解新托福综合写作如何评分,评分标准将引导我们如何在有限的时间里抓住采分点。 托福综合写作评卷是以5分为原始分进行判卷,然后换算成30分为满分的标准。 托福官方指南第

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Lesson 5 People 第五课 人物 November 12 11月12日 Megan's Roommate 梅根的室友 Read it! 读读看! Megan is writing an ad because she wants a roommate. 梅根在写一个广告因为她想找个室友, Then she can pay less rent! 这样她

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

I stepped into my marriage under the presumption that love will last forever, but I was wrong. Committing your life to another person, until death do you part, is not always the happily ever after that you might see in fairy-tales and romance stories

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Characteristics: Speaking Task 1 第一题和第二题除了都是关于一些familiar topics以外,它们另一个共通之处就是涉及到人或事物的characteristics。比如在Speaking Task 1里面,you will be asked to describe an importa

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

The key to living a life of love, peace and prosperity is to live from your Heart. When you live from your Heart, you feel full, rich, and life seems to flow effortlessly. You feel in control, confident, connected to your life's purpose. You feel Joy

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Hold on to your lily white butts! 把你们的白屁股坐好了! In our fast-changing world, traditions like the White House Correspondents' dinner are important. 在这个瞬息万变的世界,白宫记者晚宴这种传统是很重要的。 I

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

形式主语从句是雅思写作中非常常用的一种句型。我们先来看一下它是怎样构成的。(That+一个完整的句子可做主语)。比如说:(That education is important ) is clear.这就是主语从句的基本形式。但如果

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1.结构不平行 例:I was able to raise my TOEFL score by studying hard and I read lots of books. 当使用连词将一系列的单词联接起来的时候,应当使用词性相同或同一类型的短语。 2.不知所云 例:Many companies

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

经典语句 You look great today. 你今天精神很好啊。 Jenny 去理了个发,回来的路上遇到了好友。刚开始,好友没有认出她,仔细一看,朋友惊呆了Hi.You look great today. Your haircut is so wonderful. Jenny很高

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

友谊是几千年来大家一直津津乐道的话题,因为朋友是人生的一笔宝贵财富。很多诗人或歌手都会用诗句或歌词来歌颂美好的友情。下面是小编为大家总结的关于友谊的一些词汇和句子,希望

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

1.咨询信--要求更改课程 Dear professor Moss: I am Sandy Lee, an undergraduate student of thedepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering. Atthe beginning of this semester, I registered one ofyour courses, African Literature and Culture.

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

8 things you'll never hear a man say 8) Here honey, you use the remote. 给,亲爱的,你来用遥控器吧。 7) You know, I'd like to see her again, but her breasts are just too big. 你知道,我也愿意再跟她约会,但她的胸部实在

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

托福口语提高提示1 Practice wherever you can and whenever you can. Any practice is good, whether you speak to someone who is a native English speaker or not. 随时随地练习托福口语。 托福口语提高提示2 It's important to build y

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(210) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语