Sri Lankan police on launched an appeal for the public to donate their pet dogs to help the fight against terrorism and crime on the war-torn island. 斯里兰卡警方呼吁大众捐献出自己的宠物狗,为这个饱受战乱之苦的岛屿反恐

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When it comes to romance, women prefer someone who tickles their funny bone while men opt for those who catch their eye, according to an international survey released on Wednesday. The survey, conducted in 16 countries by Canadian romance publisher H

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1) be +现在分词,构成进行时态,例如: They are having a meeting. 他们正在开会。 English is becoming more and more important. 英语现在越来越重要。 2) be + 过去分词,构成被动语态,例如: The window was broken by Tom.. 窗户是汤姆打碎的。 English is tau

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

10 Wise Lessons: What I Wish I Knew When I Was Younger 过来人的10句箴言:年轻的时候懂这些道理就好了 As I recently celebrated another year of life and am entering a new phase of mid-life (whatever that is) I began to contemplate t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

20 Simple but Powerful Life Changes Small, simple life changes can be powerful. Implementing some of these changes can literally change your entire life. How do you change? Take on one change at a time, and go slowly. Implement each change consistent

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Patrick Nuo - Gone 相关介绍:对于喜欢帅哥,喜欢听流行音乐的歌迷来说,这首歌是相当不错的作品,抒情性比较强,旋律也比较惹人喜欢。 歌词: Song:Gone Artist:Patrick Nuo All the m

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I. 用于文章主题句 1. 不用说? It goes without saying that子句 = (It is) needless to say (that)子句 = It is obvious that子句 = Obviously, S. + V. 例︰不用说早睡早起是值得的。 It goes without saying that it pays to keep ear

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在雅思写作备考中,高分句型是帮助同学们提升分数的重要技能,因为句型是最能灵活组合成文章的材料。下面为大家搜集整理了关于雅思写作高分句型模版,共8个,大家可以参考一下。 1.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他和同事Amy散会一起往外走。 (Office ambience) A:Chen Hao, I can't believe what you were doing during that meeting. C:开会的时候?我没干什么啊? A:You were using your cell phone to s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Benjamin Franklin began and ended each day with a question: What good shall I do this day? in the morning, and What good have I done this day? in the evening. 班杰明?富兰克林每日早晚都会问自己一个问题,早上:今天我该做什么

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

双语精品:愈艰难愈坚强 十句经典给你坚持的勇气 1.You never know how strong you really are until being strong is the only choice you have。 不到没有退路之时,你永远不会知道自己有多强大。 2.You cannot change

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. Chinese people use trees as chopsticks. (拿树当筷子?这筷子也太大了吧......应该是use trees for making chopsticks吧?由此可见雅思口语中准确使用动词的重要性。) 2. I think environmantal protection is essential but n

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

In praise of procrastination 赞美拖延 THERE is nothing like a deadline to focus the mind. This columnist finds that, whenever his editor starts yapping, his mind focuses on the following subjects. (1) His toenails. Surely they need to be cut? (2)

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

fax Can you fax this to Mr. Chen by 9 o' clock? 你可以在9点前把这份文件传真给陈先生吗? set up Hello, can you make a phone call to Mr. Brown and set up the meeting time? 你好,你可以打电话给布朗先生并定下会议时间吗

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

In the last podcast, about Socks and Cookie, I said I do not care what the cat is called. What do we mean when we say I do not care? We mean, That is not important to me. So, if I say, I do not care what the cat is called, I mean, It is not important

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

01. See you later.待会见;再联络 A:I have to go. B:See you later. 02. Whats up?近来过得如何? A:Hey! Whats up? B:Nothing much! As usual. 03. Its on me.我来付 A:The beer is on me. B:Thank you. 04. I mean it.我是说真的 A:Do you re

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(415) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

你为什么要应聘本公司也是面试时一个常常会被问到的问题。这时候,你之前对公司资料的收集就能派上用场了。你可以简单的说一下你对公司的了解,当然,适当的夸一下公司是有好处的,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Greetings in Business Proper etiquette is important in business greetings. Make sure to use polite language such as please and thank you. Appropriate titles and gestures should also be used. Shaking hands is common in most English speaking countries.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

生活中有快乐难过,有成功失败,也会经历充满希望和绝望的时候。它就像是一个学习的过程。在生活中所积累的经验,给了我们新的认知,从而完善自己。随着一天一天的过去,我们学会了

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

我们似乎每天都被琐事缠身,有忙不完的事情,以至于在忙忙碌碌之中迷失了自己,分辨不清什么才是生活中最重要的东西。停下来问问自己,如果你仅剩半年时光,你将如何处理生活的轻重

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文