WASHINGTON, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday pledged continued support for economic reform in debt-ridden Greece. The United States wants to continue to be helpful and supportive in what will be a challenging process, said O

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Reading is one of the most important ways to judge a person's command of a foreign language. There are two effective ways to improve reading comprehension. Reading widely is of primary importance. Reading is basically a process in which a reader trie

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Want to know how to improve you You grades without having to spend more time studying? Sounding too good to be true? Well, read on How To Improve You Study Habits Perhaps you are an average student with average intelligence. You do well enough in sch

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

At the end of the work week, do you often wonder where the time went and how you got so little accomplished? Are bosses or clients breathing down your neck because youre always late with your assignments? It doesnt matter if you work from home or in

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

sine qua non 解释 这个词字面上解释Without which, not.。也就是说Without(A),(X)wont be possible.没有A的话X是不可能的,自然就可以理解成A是X的前提或者A对于X至关重要。 不同来源的例句 A solid customer ba

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

It is a common complaint, I dont have enough time. In fact, I'd bet that you said these exact words in the last 48 hours. I dont have enough time to finish my work/get in shape/start a hobby/spend with my family. 常听到人们这样的抱怨:我的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. 表示原因 1)There are three reasons for this. 2)The reasons for this are as follows. 3)The reason for this is obvious. 4)The reason for this is not far to seek. 5)The reason for this is that... 6)We have good reason

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

MADRID, March 21 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona have suffered another injury setback with the news that left back Adriano will be out of action for at least 10 days. Adriano was forced out of action at halftime of his side's 5-3 home win over Granada on Tu

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Whether you are young or young at heart, it is never too late to change or incorporate some new (and better) practices into your daily life. Here are 10 wise lessons that I wish I knew when I was younger: 不管你是真的风华正茂,或是心态年

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Asking Favors 求助 When you ask for things, it is important to be polite. The intonation that you use in making your request is as important as what you actually say. When you think someone will refuse your request, you can ask the question in such

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在复习雅思过程中同学们可以适当总结雅思写作中常用句型,比如小编下面汇总的万用总结句,在不同的题目中可以将这些作为骨架,加入具体细节性内容,这样快速写出一篇中规中矩的雅思

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) ~~~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) 例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

题目:李华沉迷于电脑游戏中,影响了学习。作为他的好朋友,你打算怎么帮他呢?请用下面所给的提示词写一篇不少于80字的短文。字迹工整,语言流畅。 提示词:give up concentrate on be (become

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

宝洁8大经典问题的中英文对照版 1. Describe an instance where you set your sights on a high/demanding goal and saw it through completion. 2. Summarize a situation where you took the initiative to get others going on an important task or i

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第一种方法是用一个单词代替一组意义相同的单词,比如: ①用forget(忘记)代替do not remember(没有记住) ②用ignore(忽视)代替do not pay attention to(不注意) ③用now(现在)代替 at this point in time(此时此刻

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Well, thank you very much and it's a great privilege to share the platform with such inspirational speakers as youve already heard this evening. 非常感谢大家,我很荣幸能在今晚与这些鼓舞人心的演讲者们同台。 Of course as i

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

November 6 12月6日 Read it! 读读看! Abby and Alex finished the race! 雅碧和亚力克斯完成了赛跑! The race raised money for the hospital. 这是一场为医院募款的赛跑。 But Alex didn't warm up enough before the race. 不过,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

How to Solve Every Problem What makes solving problems difficult is that we often dont know everything that we need to solve in order to be able to move forward. Every problem you face will always present you with at least 3 obstacles. To be able to

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

WILLIAM BRANGHAM: The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, known as ISIS, has claimed credit for Friday's terrorist attack in Paris. And the French government also blames the Islamic militant group. Peter Neumann studies and teaches terrorism and radical

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

9.幸福 幸福是什么?幸福是父母为你营造的温馨的家,幸福是老师望向你的赞许的目光,幸福是孤独时朋友送来的一杯奶茶,幸福是 请以My happiness为话题,写一件曾经发生过的令你感到幸福的事

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文