March 6 3月6日 Read it! 读读看! Phew! Practice can make you tired, but it is important for making progress. 呼!练习乐器会让人很疲累,可是要进步就得练习。 If you want to improve and become a successful musician, you must

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Lesson 2 News 第二课 实时新闻 April 3 4月3日 Children's Day 欢乐儿童节 Moms and dads think about their kids every day. 妈妈和爸爸每天都会想着他们的孩子们。 But there is one day when everyone thinks about children. 不过

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

June 16 6月16日 Read it! 读读看! Alex is at the pool with the teacher. 亚力克斯和老师在游泳池。 He listens carefully. But his teacher isn't very patient. 他很仔细地听, 可是他的老师不太有耐心。 Jump in, Alex! 亚力

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

A: I haven't seen your father in like 5 years. How is he doing? B: He's not doing too well. A: Why? What's wrong? B: About a year ago, he started feeling weak all the time. A: Is it due to old age or is he sick. B: Maybe a little of both. The doctor'

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

No. No. No! I've got something important to tell you about our future. Not a good time. Where's the money? ____________1_________. Most problems aren't as bad as they seem. ____________2___________. What are you looking at? A place I ain't seen befor

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

好久没见你爸爸了,他还好吗,身体不大好,不知道是生病了还是因为年龄的问题,医生也说不出个所以然来,很抱歉,希望他身体恢复得越来越好! A: I haven't seen your father in like 5 years. How

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

Ever traipsed to the shops only to find once there you've completely forgotten what you went for? Or struggled to remember the name of an old acquaintance? For years we've accepted that a scatty brain is as much a part of ageing as wrinkles and grey

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Book of

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

I stand on the edge of the dance floor watching couples glide, spin, and groove as they dance the West Coast Swing. The tempo of the music is fast, but the beating of my heart is faster. I want to dance, but I'm afraid I'm not good enough. 我站在舞

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

你了解自己吗?了解自己的职业吗?了解自己的欲求吗?希望下面这篇文章能帮助你找到答案。 1. Where are you are in your career? 你处于职业生涯的哪个位置? First quarter 1/4处Second quarter 2/4处Third q

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In the first interview employers are trying to identify many general qualities important to their organization, but in the second interview employers will try to determine if you are having the specific qualities they are looking for in a new employe

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Alexis Glick: As you know today is getting ready to throw a hometown wedding this September,the second most popular month of the year to get married. And in case you are wondering, June tops the list

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

New York City, the big apple, the largest city in the United States. With the largest seaport on the East Coast of America and three major airports, New York is both the gateway to the Eastern United States and the home to over seven million people. 纽

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

托福写作如何用词 ? 1)使用同义词。 比如以下的一些新托福写作高频词汇的同义词,这些词出现的尤为频繁。要学会用同义词来替换它们。 在综合写作中教授说话不能总是用think,还可以用b

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Before Occupational Health and Safety laws, most companies paid little attention to the health and safety of their staff. The laws punish companies severely if an employee hurts themselves at work if the company did not do everything they could to ma

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

十句经典给你坚持的勇气

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.How flashy your resume is 1.你的简历有多花哨 Having a flashy resume is less important than having one that's easy for employers to read. Even in creative fields, 78% of executives said they preferred traditional resumes. 有一个华丽的简

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The interviewer asks you, Do you have any questions for me? 当面试官问你:你有什么问题要问的吗? You say ... Yes! 你说有! This is the easiest interview question out there. Always say yes. 这是最简单的面试问题。回答一定

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

MADRID, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- Director of the National Tourism Administration of China Shao Qiwei and Secretary General of the United Nationals World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Taleb Rifai have reached agreement to strengthen cooperation on tourism,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

College doesn't always prepare you for life after graduation. The food, friends, and structure that you had relied on for four years are all immediately taken away from you. You are thrust into the world and tasked with the challenge of figuring out

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻