A 字部 A: You're going to abandon me, just like that?你想就那样丢下我不管吗? B: I'm sorry, but I've got an important job to do.对不起,但我真的有很重要的事要做。 abandon vt. 1.离弃,丢弃;2.遗弃,抛弃;3.放弃

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 CET4练口语记单词

9. It is important that... It is important that you should form a good habit. What's the first step in learning English? It is important that you should learn pronounciation well.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

In recent years many countries of the world have been faced with the problem of how to make their workers more productive. Some experts claim the answer is to make jobs more varied. There is evidence to suggest that while variety certainly makes the

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

这些表达一般在教科书中不容易见到,而却又是英美人士日常生活中最鲜活的语言,对于学英语或对英语感兴趣的朋友,我想这会很有帮助。今天先列出一部分,往后会不断增加。另外,大部

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When people start to set the goal, they will think about the result immediately, of course they want to get the best result. If people can predict the result, most of them will give up by knowing the unsuccessful ending. It seems that if the result i

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Life is full of small questions: What will I wear to my meeting? Whats for lunch? Subway or cab? 生活里琐碎的问题源源不绝:穿什么去开会?午饭吃什么?乘地铁还是打车? Small questions are important as they facilitate t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

That one thing you didnt put away. That one task you left half-done. That one bill you didnt pay。 那件事你还没放弃,那个任务也只做了一半,账单还没付。 All of those are small problems at first. However, they can quickly bec

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

戴尔卡内基是励志大师,今天一起聆听他的箴言吧。 Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. by Dale Carnegie, Motivational Expert 「世

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

美好婚姻秘诀?分担家务!

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Every time you have to hire a new employee, it is just like inviting a new member to join the family. They need to get accustomed to the way things work around the office, should be able to do the task perfectly and, most importantly, need to fit the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

我希望可以待更久。 It went really well. 情况真的很好。 Thanks for all your help. 多谢你鼎力相助。 I'm ready for anything. 我一切就绪了。 I can't wait to go. 我等不及要走了。 I hope there's no problem. 我希望一

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

It的用法 1.作人称代词 John likes playing Pingpong./ He always does it in the afternoon.(指代上下文提到的事物);/It's time we went home. / How far is it from here to your home ? / It is getting warmer and warmer./ It's very

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

How to Study English Well? We all know that English is very useful. Many people in the world speak English. So more and more people in China study it. How to study English well? I think we must have a good way to study English. If you want to learn E

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Tears goes out of my eyes when I talk to my parents on the phone. What are they doing when I call them, this is what I want to know most. I had supper at 5 oclock in the dining room. There is no need for me to cook by myself, no need to wash the dish

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

你是否窘于说不?你是否总是善待他人却忽视了自己的意愿?我们中国人许多时候由于碍着面子而使有些问题的解决停滞不前。这篇文章是一位美国人写的,都说美国人直接,其实也有很多考

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Joerg Wuttke, president of European Chamber of Commerce in China, says the Chinese government's economic reforms have won recognition among a majority of the chamber's members. Wuttke has made the suggestion while outlining the Chamber's annual busin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How to keep healthy What is the most important thing in the world? I think it is health. You can take away our money, house, car, or even our clothes and we can survive. But if our health was taken away, we would surely die. That is why we always try

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Virtually everyone has their own dreams, however, it is not easy to find their place in this competitive society. This requires us to have the extraordinary quality and comprehensive scientific and cultural knowledge. One of the most important is to

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

释义: There is ( are ) ... 有 虽然是最基本的表达方式,但在日常会话中占到的比例很大,可以分为多个类型进行表达。 There are ( is ) ... 表示单单的在,而 Here are ( is ) ... 表示递交物品或意见。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

很多同学都问我如何入手托福口语备考,我都会推荐他们背诵《新概念英语》。听到这个答案,大多数同学都会嗤之以鼻:亲!21世纪的第一个十年都过完了,你那会让我们背上个世纪的书,再

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语