Hello, everyone. Im Liang Xinying. Im from 0406. I think our class is the best class in our school. I dont know what you think about 0406. Never mind, let me tell you about 0406. Im sure you will love it! Look, what a nice classroom it is! You can se

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

面试中常被问及的问题(1) 1. What can you tell me about yourself﹖ This is not an invitation to give your life history. The interviewer is looking for clues about your character, qualifications, ambitions and motivations. The following is a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

At age 59, the lovely Yasmina Rossi is breaking all the rules of the fashion world. Despite her age, she is a highly sought-after model, working for several international brands. 美丽的雅思敏娜?罗西正在打破时尚界的所有规则。尽管

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Language Points B: I'm sold! I want to book this trip. I don't care what it costs! Money is no object! how much something costs is not important If money was no object, what sort of a house would you live in?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Our next guest is a hardworking third grade teacher,Who just won $150,000. 今天 下一位嘉宾是一位辛勤工作的三年级教师 她刚刚赢得了15万美元 But what she did with that money. 但是她处理这笔钱的方式 Got her an invi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Often, when entrepreneurs make the bold leap from employee of a corporation to leader of their own business, one of the first challenges they face is no longer having a person or group of people above them to set goals, deadlines and incentives. The

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The first thing would be to stop feeling guilty about not being able to spend too much time with your kids. Remember, the quality time spent together is always more important than quantity time。 首先,不要因为不能经常陪在孩子身边而心

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Why Is Sleep So Important? 为何睡眠如此重要? If you have sleep deficit it impacts everything you do think and act. Unfortunately a major amount of people have a large sleep deficit. 睡眠不足会影响你的一切思考和行为。不幸的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

双语美文:每天问自己的五个问题

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

WHITE HOUSEWith a handshake over the extraordinary bond between their two countries, U.S. President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sought Monday to dispel the discord that was most visibly seen during the U.S.-led negotiat

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Autumn is the season of harvest, harvest success, to capture the feelings, their own in a very subtle way to grow up a lot; Autumn is the reincarnation of the mark, take a look at this day last year, photos of himself now have not identified a; in th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- Under the watchful eye of Flamengo's new head coach Joel Santana, the team battled to a scoreless draw against rival Botafogo on Sunday in the first half of the 2012 Rio de Janeiro state championship. Despite a matc

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

下文中出现的 A,B, ...(某事物), sb( somebody), 要在写作中要根据上下文进行适当替换. 开头: When it comes to ..., some think ... There is a public debate today that ... A is a commen way of ..., but is it a wise one? Recenta

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

If, 20 or 30 years from now, central banks and sovereign wealth funds hold a significant portion of their reserves in renminbi-denominated assets, financial historians will probably look back on 2015 as a turning point. 如果二、三十年后,各国

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

最简单英语学习法 We all know that English is very useful. Many people in the world speak English. So more and more people in China study it. 我们都知道英语很有用,世界上有许多人讲英语。所以中国也有越来越多的人学

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You've got your first promotion,and everything is going your way.Now you've got an assistant.But along with the excitement,you have got a load of new assignmentsand you don't see how you can work harder. 初享晋级之喜,你一切如愿以

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我还想看电视。I want to watch more TV。 明天的事情都准备好了吗?Are you ready for tomorrow? 我卸完妆了。I finished taking off my make-up。 该睡觉了。Its time to go to bed。 把床铺好。Make your bed。 我一点儿也不

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英语四级写作方法与技巧:作文中间 中间段落句 1. 相反,有一些人赞成,他们相信,而且,他们认为。 On the contrary,there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time,they say____. 2. 但是,我认为这不

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

It worked! The cover letter, the resume, the research, the prayers - it's all come together, you've got the interview. Not the job, just the interview. 兴奋吗?紧张吗?还是心里没底、忐忑不安?Now all you have to do is go face-to-f

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语