Todd: Richard! Richard: Yes! Todd: Do you like the beach? Richard: I love the beach. Todd: OK. When, when do you go to the beach? Richard: So in the summer I like to go with my family and, yeah, in the summer. Todd: OK. Is there a beach near your hom

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Do you dread networking events? Wonder about what to say? Do you find there is something uncomfortable or possibly distasteful about the seemingly compulsory exchange of business cards? If so then you probably value sincerity and professionalism. Too

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

BEIJING, July 12 (Xinhua) -- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) on Thursday lowered its prediction for China's economic growth to 8.2 percent in 2012 and 8.5 percent in 2013, although a bank official said a hard landing is unlikely. The ADB made the re

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese President Xi Jinping is set to attend the 7th BRICS summit scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday and 15th meeting of the Council of Shanghai Cooperation Organization Heads of State for Thursday and Friday in Ufa, Russia. President Xi and his R

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

白宫称赞尼泊尔制宪会议选举 WASHINGTON, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- The White House on Wednesday applauded the Constituent Assembly elections just concluded in Nepal, calling it a vital step in the country's peace process. The United States congr

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

When Warren Buffett was 25 years old, he had accumulated about $2 million in today's dollars. 当沃伦巴菲特25岁的时候,他所积累的财富就已经相当于今天的200万美元左右。 He had achieved his childhood goal of assured finan

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Be a Better Person Day by Day Being a better person is a process. No matter how good someone is, he cant be perfect overnight. So the important thing is that you grow every day. Make growing a habit and you will see significant progress when y

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.- Eleanor Roosevelt We often focus on building relationships with others that we forget the essential first step: being friends of oursel

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Handwriting is dead, long live keyboard skills! 书写已逝,键盘技能万岁! So says the Finnish education system. From 2016 handwriting will no longer be taught in Finnish schools. And when a high-performing country like Finland makes an edu

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Have you ever wondered what you could do if you did not have to go to work? Are you unsatisfied with your job or your employer? Sometimes we need to dump the trash to make room for new opportunities. So many of us get caught in the daily grind, and w

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Its that time of the year when youre fretting because the end of summer means that you need to enter the big bad world of jobs. With your results in hand, you set out to find your perfect job only to realise you screwed up during your interview! Soun

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

1. Work ethic. Make sure to weave your thoughts about how important the company's mission and vision are to you and explain why you're willing to go the extra mile to help the organization succeed. One way of evaluating candidates is that past perfor

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

So you've come to a place and you need to introduce yourself. What are some tips? Well, let's talk about them more. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to introduce yourself. When you

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

I do a lot of management training each year for the Circle K Corporation, a national chain of convenience stores. Among the topics we address in our seminars is the retention of quality employeesa real challenge to managers when you consider the pay

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

In cricket, South Africa has cruised into the semi-finals after a crushing victory over Sri-Lanka. The South African side dismissed Sri Lanka for 133 and then took just 18 overs to knock off the runs for the loss of one wicket. AB De Villiers lauded

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Create Time to Change Your Life When I decided to change my life a little over 5 years ago, I had a very common problem: I didnt have the time. I wanted to exercise and find time for my family and eat healthier (instead of the fast-food junk Id been

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我们都知道,which和as都可以引导非限制性定语从句,有时可以互换使用。但两者的用法又有所不同。何时用which,何时又必须用as?是不是有些傻傻分不清?!来来来,今天就把这个问题一次拎清

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

When it comes to your skin, there is an extremely important fact that you must keep in mind: Your skin is the largest organ of your body. As an obvious result, skin health and maintenance is crucial. Your skin does everything from protecting you from

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chinese initiatives like the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank or AIIB and the One Belt, One Road initiative have been lauded by Turkish economists and international affairs experts. Tarik Oguzlu, director of the international affairs center at An

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

关于托福作文批改我们先举两个托福写作里常见的需要避免的形容词 新托福写作中我们很喜欢用Important这个词,但问题是important 的意思范围太大,以至于如果老板交代任务的时候说this is imp

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语