Welcome back to a Day of Hot Topics on The View. Now E! Online reports that Rihanna and Chris Brown reunited in Miami this weekend and her father Ronald Fenty apparently supported her decision saying whatever road she chooses I'm behind her. Good for

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

A: Did you vote? B: Of course! A: Who was your vote for President? B: My vote was for Barack Obama. A: I didnt expect him to win. B: I had no doubt in my mind that he would win. A: What made you think that? B: Nobody could compete with him. A: I thou

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

纪录片聚焦最后的登月宇航员 In 1972, Eugene Cernan and two fellow astronauts began what would become the last mission to the moon, Apollo 17. 在1972年,尤金塞尔南作为队长,与另外两名宇航员一起乘坐阿波罗17号宇宙

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年3月

Internet users in China are eagerly looking forward to ultra-fast 4G mobile Internet services. The anticipation has heated up following the government's announcement that licenses to operate such wireless system will be issued before the year's end.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

1. W: Having visited so many countries, you must be able to speak several different languages! M: I wish I could. But Japanese and, of course English are the only languages I can speak. Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A) The man can speak

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

272 阿拉法特要求阿拉伯国家召集紧急首脑会议 Arafat Urges Arab Leaders To Convene Emergency Summit Greg Lamotte Cairo 31 Jul 2001 16:26 UTC As the Israeli-Palestinian violence continu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(3)

And in the same way many of us are now wearing sensors that detect our heart rate, 同样的方式,我们现在很多人都使用穿戴式侦测器,可以侦测我们的心跳、 our respiration, our genes, on the hopes that this may help us prev

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

DEVELOPMENT REPORT – May 6, 2002: International Education Plan By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Development Report. International finance ministers have approved a World Bank plan aimed

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

She moved in to the house next door Said she'd never been in love before Tried the best she could to hide herself away But every time she turned the lights down low He thought he heard a voice calling out so slow Come and take me away from all this p

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

U.S. biathlete Tim Burke made sports history last month when he became the first American to take the lead in the Biathlon World Cup standings. Burke is due to compete in his second Olympic Winter Games this February in Vancouver, Canada. Burke's ach

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Lesson 12 Hopes Wishes and Desires 第十二课 希望与意愿 A:Hey! What's for lunch? A:嘿!午餐吃什么? B:That's mine. Hands off! B:那是我的,放手! A:Oh,I'll take this. Thanks for the apple,squirt. A:喔,我要这个。谢谢

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION American history in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember with Shirley Griffith. This week in our series, we begin the story of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. (MUSIC) In nineteen thirty-two American

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(三)月

This is Vitaly Milonov practicing his faith. He says he found Christianity while traveling in the United States. He joined the Russian Orthodox Church and was later elected to St. Petersburg's city council. He tells me about his politics. It's pretty

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(八)月

All the nations of the world -- friend or foe -- will find that America is strong, America is proud, and America is free. 世界上所有的国家,无论敌友,都会发现美国是强大的、自豪的、自由的。 A new national pride is swee

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年3月

A newspaper organized a contest for the best answer to the question: If a fire broke out in the Louvre, and if you could only save one painting, which one would you carry out? The winning reply was: The one nearest the exit. 一份报纸组织了一场

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

What I'm about to tell you sounds crazy, but you have to listen to me. Your very lives depend on it. You see, this isn't the first time that we've had this conversation. What day is it? Judgment day. ___________1____________. The invasion will fail a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

今天我们要学的词是jump start。 Jump start, 是起动的意思。美国总统布什说,白宫和国会将尽快就经济刺激计划达成协议。He hopes the stimulus package will jump-start the economy and calm fears of recession, 布什希

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

1. (The) death toll is rising in Chile where a massive earthquake struck early Saturday. The 8.8 quake destroyed homes and bridges. The country has declared a state of catastrophe. It tried to figure exactly how much damage has been done. 2. Hawaii a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(三月)

I like winter, when snow and ice cover the ground. 我喜欢冬天,当冰雪覆盖大地。 What fun it is to throw snowballs, and to skate on the ice! 打雪仗和滑冰多么有趣! See the boys and girls! How merry they are! 看看这些男孩和

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册