There are many arguments about the advantages and disadvantages of examinations. Some people think that examinations can help them review the lessons regularly, while others maintain that too many examinations have frustrated them. To me I think an e

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

Once upon a time you and I When we were dreaming easy Fresh as limes and happy as a Sunday sky There was nothing we could sell or buy 'Cause all we really needed Was our bare feet and a pair of wings to fly What do you think, darling? Have we lived t

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

New Urine Test Offers Quick, Painless Check for Malaria The Nigerian government is encouraging use of a new home test kit to diagnose malaria, in hopes that citizens don't assume they have the disease and self-medicate every time they have a fever. T

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(四月)

red river valley 歌手:twins 专辑:singing in the twin from this valley they say you are going we will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile for they say you are taking the sunshine that has bri

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

Education Report - Girls Lacrosse Team Raises Hopes at School This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Ballou High School in Washington might not seem the mostly likely school to have a lacrosse team. (SOUND) But lacrosse has grown beyond th

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2015-04-29 India Plans to Build 100 'Smart' Cities 印度计划建立100个智能城市 Many of Indias biggest cities are struggling. They have too many people and not enough places for them to work, live and play. They often lack services,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

In the final episode of our three-part series on supporting your position in meetings, we look at language used to make your statements more persuasive. 在商务英语播客系列课程在会议上该如何支持你的论点的最后部分,我们来

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Lesson 57 A trip to Scotland At present Gretel is on holiday in Scotland. Two days ago she sent a letter to Sue and today Mr and Mrs Clark have received a card from her. What does Gretel say in her card, mum? Sue asked. She says she has visited lots

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第四册

Betty opens up her present. It is a snow globe. She shakes it. Glitter falls down. She looks inside the globe. It is Santa Claus! He has a white beard and a big belly. He has a bag of presents. He only gives gifts to good kids. Betty is a good kid. S

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Reporter: What is the most important leadership lesson you have learned? 记者:您在领导方面所学习到的最重要的内容是什么呢? lger: What Ive really learned over time is that optimism is a very, very important part of leadership

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

今天我们要学的词是curtail。 Curtail 的意思是减少、缩短,削减。China's education ministry moves to curtail screen time for games to prevent myopia among students,中国教育部采取措施减少学生玩电子游戏时间,以

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A: Theres a letter here for you. B: Let me see it. A: Whats the letter about? B: Its a letter from NYU. A: Tell me what it says! B: I didnt get in. A: Youre lying. B: Im not lying. A: Are you upset? B: I had high hopes for NYU. A: Im sorry you didnt

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

From a distance the world looks blue and green, and the snow-capped mountains white. From a distance the ocean meets the stream, and the eagle takes to flight. From a distance, there is harmony, and it echoes through the land. It's the voice of hope

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

By Margaret Besheer United Nations 20 May 2008 Before departing for cyclone-stricken Burma Monday, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said he hopes to meet with government officials, neighboring leaders and relief coordinators to plan the way forward

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

Southern Sudanese are eagerly awaiting the official results from a referendum earlier this month that is expected to bring independence to the region after five decades of struggle. The autonomous regional government that is part of a six-year-old pe

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says his new government is ready to make a historic compromise by meeting with Palestinians for peace talks. Netanyahu says he hopes to renew peace talks, after little progress has been made during his past f

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

By Kane Farabaugh Kangerlussuak, Greenland 12 July 2007 The former Danish colony of Greenland attained home rule in 1979. Since it began governing itself, with support from the Danish government, in 1981, Greenland has made an effort to modernize its

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

The Girl Is Mine 2008-Michael Jackson Every Night She Walks Right In My Dreams Since I Met Her From The Start I'm So Proud I Am The Only One Who Is Special In Her Heart The Girl Is Mine (She Mine, She Mine, She Mine) The Doggone Girl Is Mine (She Li

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson has commented on the election in the Philippines, saying it hopes the new government can improve ties with China. China and Philippine ties have encountered severe difficulties in recent years. We indeed hope t

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Looking forward to Xi Jinping's upcoming visit, President of the Serbian Parliament, Maja Gojkovic, suggests China-Serbia ties are already on a solid footing. I hope the visit will be eventful and successful. The relations between Serbia and China ha

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台