Parental Hopes and Personal Ideals All parents hope their children will have a bright future. However, parents expectations for their children are not always in accordance with their childrens personal ideals, and sometimes they are even conflicting

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

必背句型: A:He is the one who is not injured. 他不是受害者。 B:An action is not given to one who is not injured. 非受害者无权进行诉论。 An action is not given to him. 他无权进行诉论。 An action is given to the postgradua

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

Lesson 47 Miss Williams: This prize is for Billy, Sandy and Tom. Here you are, Billy. Billy: Thank you, Miss Williams. Tom: What is it, Billy? Billy: It's a box of chocolates. Sandy: How many chocolates are there? Count them, Billy. Billy: One, two,

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

Do you ever stop to think about your television? Well, there is a special day to do this. World Television Day started on November 21, 1998. The United Nations General Assembly decided there should be a day to commemorate one of the most revolutionar

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

轻松甜蜜的泡泡糖摇滚:No Milk Today Herman's Hermits是一个英国的老摇滚乐队,成立于1963年。他们的音乐很温和,有些平淡,唱的也就是日常生活中的琐碎小事,被称为泡泡糖摇滚。这首No Milk T

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

歌曲: Seventeen 艺人: Simon Webbe 音乐星级: ★★★★★ 所属专辑: Grace 发行年代: 2006 风格: Pop 介绍: Simon对歌唱的兴趣从童年萌芽,他从教堂的演唱中,领略到福音歌曲与和声唱法的技巧,回到家里,他则是沉浸在Bill Withers、Bob Marley与无数福音艺人

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Concerns about the European debt crisis and high unemployment are sapping the Christmas holiday spirit in some of Europe's capitals. Along the Gran Via in Madrid, the holiday lights are up but do little to brighten the mood - shoppers and pedestrians

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

I'm on my way home trav'ling alone Flying back to where my heart is The autumn leaves the carson the streets All the little things that I miss I've been to places with troubled faces All the parties with lonely souls The pale blue eyes the endless go

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

金曲奖最佳国语女歌手及最佳作曲奖得主 HIT FM至今无人能取代的经典台呼原唱 睽违三年最真诚动人的呈献 顺子2008最新创作单曲《Sunrises》是2008年5月2日顺子在北京录音室One Take, Studio Live一次录制完成的最新创作单曲,收录顺子最令人折服的英文原创及全新中文、

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Burma Hopes for US Return to Textile Industry Shaking off the dust It is the first time Aung Win has returned to a former textile factory since U.S. sanctions forced it to close down a decade ago. The vice chairman of the Myanmar Garment Manufacturer

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

China has marked the 69th anniversary of the victory over Japan in World War II with a high-profile ceremony and a symposium attended by the country's top leadership, including Chinese president and premiereXi Jinipng and Li Keqiang. Xi Jinping notes

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

1. According to the conversation, which item did the woman NOT purchase with her credit card? A. a digital camera B. a TV C. a stereo 2. What is one reason to explain why the woman obtained a student credit card? A. She wants to buy things at a disco

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

He opens his new bakery shop. The shop sells cake, bread, and muffins. He puts a large sign outside. It says: 50% off everything. He hopes to get a lot of customers. Many people start coming in. He greets the customers. They buy his bakery goods. He

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Fall Out Boy 联手科特柯本遗孀 Courtney Love 单曲《Rat A Tat》上演暴力大片!《发条橙》元素举目皆是,Patrick 被强迫观看音乐发展史的影像,持久而强烈的视觉冲击将原本的初心扭曲得无比狰狞。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Julie Simon - You are a Part of Me 歌词 everybody loves everybody cries everyone has feelings on the inside everywhere you go everything you do feelings are a special part of you are you sad or mad or silly and glad find a friend and tell'em how yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是tax haven。 Tax haven,避税港,指不用交税或是税率很低的国家和地区。美国总统奥巴马星期一公布了税法改革计划。The Obama administration hopes to raise $95.2 billion over the next ten

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I have seen. New times have come to feel in touch. With what is real. The missions calling each one of us. One blue sky . For us to share . For us to fly. And all the things left undone. Shall be done , done , done ,done . And all the things left und

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Waiting for your call I'm sick call I'm angry call I'm desperate for your voice I'm listening to the song we used to sing In the car do you remember Butterfly Early Summer It's playing on repeat Just like when we would meet Like when we would meet 'C

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Amazingly simple, beautiful, andabsolutely free things 简单、美好、自由的事情 Seeing a rainbow. It's such a fun and unique treat. 看彩虹。这是个既有趣又特别的经历。 Taking your time when making dinner. We're always so rush

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening