[00:00.00]Meanwhile, over the next year [00:04.36]there were countless visits [00:05.78]and interviews at the police station [00:07.75]and her home. [00:09.28]The police appeared [00:10.70]to be making no progress [00:12.56]in tracking Zacs whereabou

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 最新15篇文章贯通英语四级词汇

Brexit trawler: UK fishermen have high hopes for future Sky's Joe Tidy takes to the seas in search of answers to big questions about the future of trawlermen in post-Brexit Britain.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

UN Envoy Has High Hopes for Somalia The U.N. Special Representative for Somalia says the backbone of the al-Shababs militant group has been broken. However, Augustine Mahiga says isolated terrorist attacks in the country may continue for a time. Spea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(九月)

We can see that we are still holding the book well-off. 可见我们的账面资金还算富裕。 We can see that we are still holding the book well-off. 可见我们的账面资金还算富裕。 So RD department can get the development funds. 这么

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

文本: Peter: It was kind of you, earlier to take the troublewith Grace. Katherine: Such a taking little thing. Peter: Hmm. Katherine: What's her story? Peter: Grace is one of our wanted children.Her bed and board are paid for probably by a parent

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Attending an Exs Wedding Andy: What did you do last weekend? Yuka: I went to Jamals wedding. Andy: Jamal?! Your ex Jamal? Yuka: Yes, that Jamal. Andy: He had the nerve to invite you to his wedding? Yuka: I actually thought it was nice of him to invit

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之就医和人际交往

The World of Avatar The blockbuster film Avatar has been a smash hit at the box office in the UK and around the world, becoming the fastest film ever to earn $1bn (7bn yuan) in ticket sales. But as well as being an entertaining feast for the eyes, th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

By David Gollust Secretary of State Colin Powell said Monday he hopes Israel's current military offensive in Gaza aimed at quelling rocket attacks will be proportionate to the threat that country face

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

今天我们要学的词是flat-out。 Flat-out, 是完完全全的,彻头彻尾的意思。 It was a flat-out lie, 这是一个彻头彻尾的谎言。 The Oscar winning actor once considered himself a flat-out failure, 这个获得奥斯卡奖的男

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是rookie。 Rookie, 是新手的意思。Rookie mistake, 意思是只有新手才会犯的错误。He is likely to be voted NBA rookie of the year, 他很可能会被评选为美国全国篮球协会年度最佳新秀。 美国

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Way Back Into Love Haley Bennett/Hugh Grant 电影《Music and Lyrics》的浪漫抒情主题曲。 Way Back Into Love 重坠爱河 I've been living with a shadow overhead 我生活在阴影之下 I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed 乌云萦绕

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

介绍: bad hair day 诸事不顺的一天 A day on which everything seems to go wrong I knew it was going to be a bad hair day when I couldn't find my keys in the morning. 当早上找不到钥匙的时候,我就知道这将是诸事不顺的一天。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Chinese Ministry of National Defense has said recent incidents in the South China Sea are old tricks used to stir tensions and smear the reputation of Chinese armed forces. The Ministry spokesperson Yang Yujun made the remarks on Tuesday, in response

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

模仿句子:Future hopes are being pinned on so-called economic rebalancing, transforming the economy from an export-investment-driven model to a more Western-style consumer one. 翻译:人们将寄希望于所谓的经济再平衡,使中国经济

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Gaining Through Losing Hey what's on your mind 嘿,你在想些什么 You're like a little child 像个孩子一样 Running from your fears and hiding from a world gone wild 随着世事变迁而逃离和隐藏你的恐惧 Sunshine and rain will co

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

CCTV Foreign Affairs Reporter Su Yuting spoke with Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang, for more on China's stance towards the Philippine election and the South China Sea Issue. The Philippine election has grabbed the media's attention. What does Chin

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

How to get to fivepoints Make the wrong turn you know If you're thinking of going Think no more Who's taking you down there What's his name Let me know The price he offers Round the corner of love Halfway to fivepoints Is as far as you come Halfway w

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

模仿文本: So much for a Manchester City quadruple. Whatever hopes there were of that looked over after they were comfortably beaten by Barcelona. City's manager Manuel Pellegrini had gone with a more conservative tactical approach, but couldn't

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

注定飞翔Meant to Fly----Eva Avila 19岁的Eva Avila出身在渥太华,成长在于渥太华一河之隔的魁省城市Gatineau市,她的母亲是法裔加拿大人,父亲是秘鲁移民,Eva Avila从小向父亲学习唱歌,会说英、法

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Shakira - Dreams For Plans Once upon a time you and I When we were dreaming easy Fresh as limes and happy as a Sunday sky There was nothing we could sell or buy 'Cause all we really needed Was our bare feet and a pair of wings to fly What do you thin

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲