In the final episode of our three-part series on supporting your position in meetings, we look at language used to make your statements more persuasive. Jack is going to summarize his proposal for the move to Costa Rica and hopes to get a final recom

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语会议解析

By Parke Brewer Liu Xiang burst on the track scene in 2002 when he set an Asian and world junior record in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 13.12 seconds. Last year, Chinese sports journalists vot

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--雅典奥运

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行口语

This is Shaun Ellis. He's done something few would dare and even fewer understand. His passion for these animals has led him to live life as a wolf. For me personally, it's cost family, home, security, financial commitment. Everything is gone. But yo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

SCENE① C 钢琴学校里 赫伯特与柔丝见面之后隔天 【他不是我喜欢的类型】 Rose: He's just not my 1) type . And he's not 2) interested in me. 柔丝: 反正他不是我喜欢的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

I am not fond of basketball,let alone to play it.But I have seen a wonderful basketball game between my class and postgraduate class.It is so wonderful that I cann't help asking myself Is it real.The answer is pretty yes.I also learn a lot from the g

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

英语演讲稿范文:My definition of success Today I am very glad to be here to share with you my ideas of success. What is success? It is what everyone is longing for.Sometimes success would be rather simple. Winning a game is success; getting a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

I am very glad to be here to share with you my ideas of success. What is success? It is what everyone is longing for.Sometimes success would be rather simple. Winning a game is success; getting a high grade in the exam is success; making a new friend

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

iPod nano广告歌曲:1,2,3,4 Artist:Feist Song:1 2 3 4 one, two, three, four, tell me that you love me more. sleepless, long nights. sighs, what my youth was for. oh, teenage hopes arrive at your door left you with nothing, but they want

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

Photos Show Todays Native Americans Matika Wilbur has a goal that will take her across the United States. She plans to photograph every federally recognized Native American tribe in the country. She hopes that her photographs will help end the many s

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Theres a place in your heart, nobody's been, Take me there. Things nobody knows, Not even your friends, Take me there. Tell me bout your momma, your daddy, your hometown, Show me around, I want to see it all, don't leave anything out I want to know,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Matt Myles, 27, from Hereford, was working gruelling night shifts in a factory when a Euromillions ticket bought on a whim netted him a surprise ?1million windfall. 27岁的马特.迈尔斯来自赫里福郡,一次心血来潮买的欧洲百万乐透

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是rookie。 Rookie, 是新手的意思。Rookie mistake, 意思是只有新手才会犯的错误。He is likely to be voted NBA rookie of the year, 他很可能会被评选为美国全国篮球协会年度最佳新秀。 美国

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

女生在2月14日情人节时会送礼物或巧克力给心仪的男孩,等到3月14日时男生若也对此女孩有所感觉,就会回礼给这位女孩。今天,你收到他给你的礼物了吗? Artist: Vanessa Hudgens Zac Efron Song: Gotta Go My Own Way Gabriella:Troy,listen I gotta say what's in my

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The second Grand Slam tennis tournament of 2011, the French Open, begins Sunday in Paris. Much of the attention will be on Novak Djokovic of Serbia, who is a remarkable 37-0 this year and is looking to dethrone defending champion(冠军) and five-tim

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, June 23 (Xinhua) -- China's first Grand Slam champion Li Na said here on Saturday that she hopes to do better this year than her second round loss in last Wimbledon. The 30-year-old shocked the world by breaking through at the French Open to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听歌学英语:Red River Valley 红河谷 Red River Valley是流行百年之久的传统牧歌。美国人认为,歌中所唱的红河是得克萨斯州的红河并且确有与歌曲同名的电影。好莱坞扮演牧童的名星吉恩?奥特金和

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

1. Roger Federer won his record-tying seventh Wimbledon title Sunday, beating Andy Murray. Federer is now 17-7 in Grand Slam finals, including 7-1 at Wimbledon. Murray dropped to 0-4 in major finals, ending hopes for the first British All England Clu

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(七月)

模仿句子:I think the biggest chance of winning is Lewis Hamilton. But I think the man who will win will be Sebastian Vettel. Because I think he's got a lot more drive than Lewis Hamilton who after winning those three titles, maybe doesn't quite

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

BEIJING, June 28 (Xinhua) -- China on Thursday voiced the hope that it will steadily advance cooperation with the United States in the Asia-Pacific region on the basis of mutual respect and mutual benefit. Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei made the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻