End to Hollywood Film Violence Unlikely G.I. Joe: Retaliation is the kind of film that earns money for Hollywood by appealing to teenage boys with its action, fighting and explosions. Tim Gray of the entertainment business publication Variety said th

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十二月)

IN THE NEWS - New Plan Aims to End European Debt Crisis 新闻报道 - 欧盟试图修约终结欧洲债务危机 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 Most members of the European Union have agr

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

C:Listen, Sylvia, they're all living in cloud-cuckoo-land. I want to see Michael before we find ourselves on a train south. S: A fish eagleWhat? C: The Germans are itching to get at the Russians. France will declare war on Germany, thats what the Fre

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 雾都孤儿.Oliver.Twist

CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. Im Christopher Cruise. BOB DOUGHTY: And Im Bob Doughty. Today, we will tell about American plans for space exploration after the space shuttle program. We tell how more and more

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Syria Rebuffs Egypt's Bid for Negotiated End to Conflict As fighting continues, the Syrian government says it welcomes another attempt to bring an end to the conflict - this time by new United Nations-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi. But Syria's In

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(九月)

A quest for honor becomes a test of friendship and respect for a Roman warrior and his slave in ancient Britain. The adventure set 20 centuries ago is re-told in a new film starring Channing Tatum and Jamie Bell and directed by Kevin MacDonald. Here'

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

A: Hey, lets pull over and look at that house over there. B: Yes, that looks great! Is it on our Open House list? A: Yes, it is on our list. B: Well, it looks great from the curb. Lets go on inside. A: Lets sign the registry. The realtor looks kind o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

What are you doing this Saturday? Not much. Do you want to go see a movie? That sounds good. What's playing at the Century Fox?* Candlelight in the Window. Should we go see it? I'd rather not. I don't like horror movies How about Run of the Mill? No.

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

The four scientists -- three men and one woman -- are taking part in this experiment designed to determine how well food, water, and oxygen can be used and recycled under controlled conditions. The test of the controlled ecological life support syste

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

文本: E: What is it, dear? D: Sulphur! Can't you smell it? Brimstone. I smelled him out the minute he came in. E: Who, dear? D: Beelzebub! He thought I was taken in. E: You remember Miss Wannop? D: He takes a pleasing shape. E: I have just been t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: C Christopher Tietjens V Vincent Macmaster C: You would marry Mrs Duchemin, of course, if she were free. V: Yes. C: Why doesn't she have her husband certified? V: Well, she's loyal. Do you find that contradictory? C: No, I don't. But, no di

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: C Christopher Tietjens V Valentine Wannop M Mrs. Wannop E Edward Wannop --: Lord, I thought you were supposed to be clever. Because the French army is ten times the size of the British army! Because the war is being fought on French soil, n

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has fled Thailand to avoid corruption charges. Many of his supporters say this is the end of the controversial billionaire's political career, but some opposition leaders and political analysts say they are n

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

Anti-government protesters have ended their occupation of the airports in Bangkok after a court ruling removed Thailand's prime minister. But as Ron Corben reports from the Thai capital, the political outlook remains clouded, because of concerns ove

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十二月)

The long-running proxy wars between Chad and Sudan could be nearing an end following a rare meeting between the two nations' leaders in the Sudanese capital. The enmity between the two regimes has helped fuel the ongoing conflict in Darfur. Alan Bosw

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Agency employee: Tell me why youd like to sign up with our employment agency. Kurt: Well, right now Im working in a dead end job. There are no opportunities for advancement. Im already at the top of the pay scale, so theres no chance of another pay r

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Jack opened his eyes. He pushed his glasses intoplace. Morgan was gone. And so were Jack's jeans, T-shirt, sneakers, and backpack. Instead, he had on a white tunic with a belt, sandalsthat laced up, and a leather bag,He looked at Annie. She was dress

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

As efforts to salvage the ceasefire agreement shifted to Moscow, China's Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Hong Lei said a political solution is the only way to end the conflict in Syria. The recent escalation of violence in Syria has led to casualties.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

C Christopher Tietjens V Valentine Wannop V: I haven't slept a whole night since... I believe pain and fear must be worse at night. C: Dear... It's so queer... My wife used almost exactly the words you used, not an hour ago. She too said that she cou

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音