清明节英语歌曲:Sweety《Love never end》逝者安息 sweety的意思是糖果,在sweety发第一张合辑的时候,她们唱了一首歌,名字就叫《Sweety》。这首歌其中有一句歌词为:一字一句It's sweety。公司的人

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 清明节英文歌曲

AILSA CHANG, HOST: A hundred years ago, this country entered the first global war, World War I. That ugly, dirty, agonizing conflict cost millions of lives and changed the world. The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum is observing the centen

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

文本: C Christopher Tietjens V Valentine Wannop C: Oh, don't believe that! I love every field and hedgerow. The land is England, and once it was the foundation of order, before money took over and handed the country over to the swindlers and sche

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

19Working in a Dead End Job GLOSSARY employment agency a business that helps people find jobs* DeShawn had been looking for a job for almost six months, so he decided to goto an employment agency to get some professional help. dead end job a job that

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

《End Of The Road》歌词 曲名:End Of The Road 歌手:Boyz II Men (Talking) Girl you know we belong together I don't have time for you to be playing with my heart like this You'll be mine forever baby You just wait (Singing) We belong together And you

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

A: I see an Open House sign over there, and I think we should go check it out. B: I think that looks like a very nice house. Is it on our Internet listing for Open Houses? A: Yes, I see it listed on the printout we got off of the Internet. B: I love

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: I want to take a look at that home with the Open House flags out front. B: What a wonderful neighborhood! Can you find that house on our Open House list? A: Yes, that is one of the houses that we have on our list. B: They always make the front yar

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

Voice 1 Hello and welcome to Spotlight. I'm Ruby Jones, Voice 2 And I'm Steve Myersco. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 'The IHC has d

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

In contrast to sluggish home sales in many large cities at the beginning of 2012, the final weeks of 2012 seems to be a feast for the property market. In Shanghai and Shenzhen, developers claim that their properties are sold out as soon as the bookin

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

A: Jim! Whats up, man? B: Charlie! Is that your ride? Its butt ugly, dude! A: Dont be a airhead! This is a nineteen sixty-nine Chevy Impala! I just need to fix it up a bit. In a couple of months, this baby is gonna be wicked! B: Not even! Check i

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

文本: S- Sylvia Satterthwaite P- Potty S: Er... I overlooked you. Your dullness, and not knowing French and drinking too much or too little and oh, I don't know, everything really, from being all over me the moment we were on the train to sulking

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: Other times they come whistling towards you in a thoughtful sort of a way, and then go, Crump! and the screw-cap flies off, hurtling through the air, screaming. Theres one kind of shell which comes with a crescendo like an express train, on

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - Effort to End Polio by 2005 Continues By Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, January 26, 2004 This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Ending polio before the end of this year

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

U.S. President Barack Obama has again gone on the road to try to persuade Americans to support his economic agenda. The president is campaigning for his plan to encourage hiring. President Obama visited the Northeastern state of New Hampshire on Tues

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Irelands government will mark the end of its three-year bailout Friday. The bailout, funded by the IMF, EU Commission, and European Central Bank will formally expire Sunday evening. It makes Ireland the first eurozone country to exit a stringent bail

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

Shawn: What's the matter? You look like you're about to blow your lid. Rick: Yeah, let's just say I'm not happy. Shawn: That's putting it lightly. What's up? Rick: My friend Steve was supposed to come by here after work to give me a ride home. I lent

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The Weekend - 1970s (C0101) A: Hey man! Hows it hanging? B: Hey man! Everything is just groovy baby! A: Did you go to the roller rink on Saturday? I heard it was far out, man! B: I wanted to, but I ran into this foxy lady that just moved to my block!

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

After four years of negotiations, representatives of 135 nations have unanimously agreed on the text of a protocol to end the illicit trade in tobacco products. Nations are expected to adopt the protocol, the first under the WHO Framework Convention

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson and Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt have returned from their visit to North Korea without securing the release of an American national held in the country. Richardson told a media briefing at Beijing'

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Idiom: Light at the end of tunnel ( hope ) Hit the book: Soccer 后卫: Back 前卫: Midfielder 前锋: Forward 中锋: Striker 守门员: Goalkeeper, Goalie 开球: Kick-off 角球: corner ball, corner 球门球: goal kick 手触球: hand ball 头球

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语