My father is a driver and my mother is a teacher. Both of them work hard during the week. No matter how busy they are ,they always manage to take us to our uncles home at the weekend and work on the farm .The farm is not very big but there is always

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(406) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

文本:V:And, look, the sun. Its the beginning of the longest day, the summer solstice. Sistere and sol, because the sun seems to stand still. We got through the night. C:Miss WannopDamn Mountby. V:My dear, couldnt have lasted forever.But youre a g

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 钢琴之恋.The.Piano

Strategy to End AIDS Epidemic 终结艾滋病的策略 A leading AIDS advocacy group says while the end of the HIV/AIDS epidemic is within reach, success is far from assured. AVAC has released a science-based agenda to end the more than 30-year-old e

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: In fact, people who win the lottery often report becoming extremely unhappy. 事实上,那些中乐透的人,通常会变得非常不高兴。 They often end up spending all the money, going

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

A: What are you doing this weekend? B: I am not sure. What are you doing? A: I was thinking of maybe taking a drive to the beach. B: That sounds like a great idea! A: Would you be interested in joining me? B: Sure, I would love to go with you. When w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

文本: C Christopher Tietjens V Vincent Macmaster V: You know I'm taking August in Scotland this year? What about you? C: Sylvia's accepted to join the Duke's house party at his place in Northumberland. V: You remember telling me once, two years a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: C Christopher Tietjens Mac Vincent Macmaster E Edith Duchemin Mac: Oh, Chrissie, thank God you're here! C: Your telegram bounced, I was in Yorkshire, seeing Michael. What's happened? Mac: Edith will explain on the train. I won't forget toda

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

A: Robert, are you going to be in town this weekend? B: I don't have anything scheduled yet. A: We were wondering if you would like to come to Mary's birthday party on Saturday. B: I would enjoy coming to Mary's party. Will it be at your house? A: Th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Hi, I haven't seen you in a while. B: Yes, it has been a long time! A: How long has it been since we last saw each other? B: I think that we last saw each other two years ago. A: What have you been doing for the past two years? B: I have been goin

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Steven: Veronica, wait! Come on, honey, get back in the car. Lets talk it over, okay? Veronica: No! Im tired of your lies! I dont know who you are anymore! Steven:Veronica. Its me, the man that has and always will love you. Im sorry that Ive lied

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

C- Christopher Tietjens S- Sylvia Satterthwaite M- Sylvia's mother B- Bridget M: Only you could be bored with the end of the world upon us. S: Who says? M: I says. The Prime Minister has asked the King to create 400 Liberal peers, so the working clas

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

C- Christopher Tietjens Mac- MacMaster Mac: A weekend on the golf links might do me some good, hobnobbing with our masters. I will change into my golfing togs when we get to our digs. One never knows who might be on the train. Mr Sandbach MP, going d

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: M: As far as Im concerned, Groby is Christophers to do what he likes with. So if you can produce his written authorization, I have no objection to your living at Groby. But of course, if what you say is true, he might want to live at Groby

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: C- Christopher Tietjens S- Sylvia Satterthwaite M- Sylvia's mother Mac- MacMaster Mac: Why do you look like that? C: Because I'm waiting for my wife to wire me to fetch her home. And this is what I look like. M: There are times when a woman

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: C- Christopher Tietjens Mac- MacMaster E- Edith Duchemin D Duchemin Mac: I am Macmaster. We corresponded and you invited me for breakfast. D: Of course I did! Macmaster, the budding critic! And friend. Macmaster and friend to breakfast! Not

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: C- Christopher Tietjens V- Valentine Wannop G- Gertie V: I'll miss you, Gertie. G: See you in London. V: She'll be all right. C: You should know, Miss Wannop, we are being talked about. And that'll teach you not to speak to strange men on g

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Most people dont like to think about death, much less plan for it. Many Americans have thus failed to officially record their wishes should they be faced with catastrophic circumstances that, for example, would require them to be placed on a ventilat

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年Scientific American(八)月

CANNES, France, May 26 (Xinhua) -- The 65th Cannes film festival has wrapped up its competition screenings on Saturday as the Mississippi river film Mud by Jeff Nichols had its premiere as the last of the 22 films selected for the Palme d'Or race. St

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞欢歌.A.Christmas.Carol