A Forever Friend 永远的朋友

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

文本: C - Lady Claudine G - General Campion V - Valentine Wannop W - Mrs. Wannop G: Of course, it had to be Miss Wannop! W: General. Are we on speaking terms? You still owe me 50 for driving your motor into my mare last year. G: Tietjens had the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: S Sylvia Tietjens C Christopher Tietjens Mac Vincent Macmaster V Valentine Wannop S: Yes, do. You're such a paragon of honourable behaviour, Christopher. You're the cruellest man I know. --: At times like this, one realises no-one has ever,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

C Christopher Tietjens V Valentine Wannop F Friend V: She's cut badly, come quick. Red stocking from the flank downwards. C: Take off your petticoat. Tear it into strips. We need it for bandages. Jump the hedge. I've seen you jumping. C: Damn you! Go

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

American Baseball Legend Babe RuthWritten by Shelley Gollust (THEME) VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Doug Johnson with the Special English program, People in America. Every week we tell about a person important in the history of t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Augustus had used images to manipulate people into believing one thing when in fact the very opposite was true. So he discovered how to use art to tell a political lie. It was a technique that would b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 说服的艺术

Tim Piazza and Marquise Braham told their parents they just wanted to make some new friends by joining college social groups called fraternities. Neither of them got much of a chance. The two young men died after taking part in extreme rituals for ad

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Why does the sun go on shining? Why does the sea rush to shore? Don't they know it's the end of the world 'Cause you don't love me anymore? Why do the birds go on singing? Why do the starts glow above? Don't they know it's the end of the world It end

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

MADRID, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- Cristiano Ronaldo on Tuesday expressed his willingness to stay at Real Madrid for the rest of his career. The former Manchester United striker has only won one major trophy in his two previous years at the club, but speaki

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana? Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka with...to meet my friend. Todd: Oh, cool, how do you know her? Adriana: She went to university with me. Todd: What's she doing in Fukuoka? Adriana: She's on the Jet Prog

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

World Partners Intensify Effort to End Polio From VOA Learning English, this is As It Is. Welcome to the show. I'm Caty Weaver. On the program today, we explore the continuing international effort to end polio following an outbreak of the disease in

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

今天我们要讲的习惯用语有一个共同的词: end。 End这个词大家都熟,它解释末端、终点。End这个词虽然又短又小,却是短小精悍、勤奋活跃。它参与组成的习惯用语至少有十多个,在日常生活

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

When Steve Jobs stepped down as Apples chief executive last Wednesday the world knew that it was the end of an era. 上周三,乔布斯辞去苹果公司首席执行官一职,全世界都意识到一个时代终结了。 Since then, discussion of

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

文本: C- Christopher Tietjens Mac- MacMaster V- Valentine Wannop E- Edith Duchemin C: Would you allow me to help you to...? E: Oh, a little caviar. A peach! I'm afraid I... I'm afraid I must... You see, my husband.. Mac: I beg you, dear lady, do

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Books and Arts; Book Review;The end of the Soviet Union; Walking dead; 文艺;书评;前苏联的末途;行尸走肉; The Last Man in Russia: The Struggle to Save a Dying Nation.By Oliver Bullough. 《俄罗斯最后一人:拯救行将灭亡之

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

03 My one true friend Germaine A true friend is always there for you. A person who will help, with all your problems. The one whom you can trust, With all your secrets. And the one who cheer you up when you are lonely. That is a friend. I want to me

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 希望长着翅膀

U.S. President Barack Obama has called on members of Congress to end gridlock and pass rules that would stem the influence of money in politics. In his weekly Saturday address, Obama said he has been the target of obstructionism by members of Congres

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

DAMASCUS, March 27 (Xinhua) -- Syria reportedly accepted Tuesday a six-point plan by Kofi Annan, the joint special envoy of the UN and Arab League (AL) for Syria, to end the year-long violence, according to Annan's spokesman. The spokesman said in a

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We can go for miles after midnight Tracing every shadow 'til the daylight Going off the edge just to feel what it's like What it's like, what it's like You wanna go right, you wanna go left You know I don't mind (oh oh oh) My feet on the edge and I c

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

As crew members of the upcoming NASA space shuttle mission prepare for the final flight of the shuttle program, they say they are inspired by NASA's accomplishments, but also about the retirement of the shuttle fleet and lay-offs among the NASA commu

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻