心灵歌汤 friendship

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 心灵歌汤

Friends 朋友 A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. 真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人。 There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more carefu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

[00:00]P:All right, George. Go ahead, George. You can't hide in a little town like this. [00:06]Bill? This is Potter. [00:09]J:Yeah! Merry Christmas! Glad you come. [00:13]How about some of that good spaghetti? We got everything. [00:17]G:Oh, G

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

All these precious moments With you by my side Must be a gift from heaven That 's holding me all night I don 't know how I found you I 'm thankful that I have Now that I have a love so true To hold , to keep , to share In my heart , I can no longer

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Alice: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English: well be talking about a story in the news and learning some vocabulary along the way. Im Alice and joining me today is Kaz. Hi Kaz. Kaz: Hi there Alice. Alice: Now, if youre list

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Keren Ann 是法国乐坛最受瞩目的民谣才女。有人说Keren Ann的东西适合作为全世界任何一家咖啡馆的背景音乐,显然这很合理,但如此华美却又极简矜持的作品更适合于私人聆听。Keren Ann美妙的轻

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Song: In the End Artist: Linkin Park It starts with one thing I don't know why It doesn't even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme to explain in due time All I know Time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

【俚语】 end up 结果是;以结束 注意:end up doing 不是结束做某事的意思,一般都表达一个不好的结果,意思是到头来(却) 【例句】 1.If you don't know what you want, you might end up getting something you don't

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

'Bees don't sting unless they have to, because it kills them,' Bobby said matter-of-factly. 'You remember that time in North Conway, when you said we kept killing each other because of original sin?' 'Yes. Hold still.' 'Well, if there is such a thing

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

End是日常使用中很常见的词,可用作名词和动词,分别表示n.结束/终点和V.结束。但End在短语表达中有更为丰富的含义,一起get起来~ 1.in the end 意为最后,终于,多用作状语。 He calmed down in t

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

MADRID, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- Regal FC Barcelona produced a magnificent defensive performance to defeat Gran Canaria 65-49 to remain top of the Spanish Endesa ACB basketball league in the 10th round of matches this weekend. Juan Carlos Navarro was the t

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是dead-end。 Dead-end, 是死胡同或是僵局的意思。 The negotiation has hit a dead-end, 谈判陷入了僵局。 Detectives are at a dead-end in their investigation of the bomb attack, 刑侦人员对炸弹袭击案件

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A man handed a pair of slacks to the department-store clerk. I'd like these altered, please, he said. The clerk asked for the sales receipt, but after searching his pockets, the man replied he had lost it. The clerk informed him that it was store pol

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The End of the Trial Here! cried Alice, and she stood up. She did not remember that she had been growing. When she stood up, the chairs and tables and other things and the people in the court room fell about here, there, and everywhere. Alice put the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

close your eyes and roll a tise under the pool there's a compormise if after all only left twice which lifes the wrong road to peridise don't say a word here comes the prake of the day and white clouds of sanderest by the wind of the end of May close

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

In 1999, I was about ten year old, at that time, there was the rumor that this was the last year of human being, because the end of the world would come and people would not live anymore. I was so afraid, I was so young and I wanted to see more. The

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Sam is a little fish. He lives in the sea. He is very lonely. He wants to have a friend. The friend looks like him. Sam sees an ink fish. The ink fish has eight legs. He doesn't look like Sam. So Sam goes away. Sam meets a shark. He wants to say hell

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

金属:LoveX - End Of The World 相关介绍 :Lovex是一只来自芬兰的Glam-Rock乐队,他们成立於2001年秋天,团员为Theon (vocals), Vivian Sin'Amor (guitar), Sammy Black (guitar), Christian (keyboards), Julian Drain (drums), and Ja

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: In late December, we sometimes talk to people who've had a very big year. Well, science-fiction author N.K. Jemisin has had a very big three years. In 2016, she became the first African-American writer to win the Hugo Award for bes

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Regnet faller ned som tarer av et sorgfylr ar Uhelbredelige sar som i en tidlos klagesang dveler endelose savn og du som drev sa langt av sted i soken etter sjelefred For kun morket kan besta hvor alt det vakre ma forga du som bearrer verdens byrder

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲