DAVID GREENE, HOST: Here in California, some chefs are bringing together high-end cuisine with ingredients that might actually get you high. (SOUNDBITE OF TV SHOW, BONG APPETIT) ABDULLAH SAEED: Cannabis-infused foie gras - we've come a long way from

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Internet users in China are eagerly looking forward to ultra-fast 4G mobile Internet services. The anticipation has heated up following the government's announcement that licenses to operate such wireless system will be issued before the year's end.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

China has recently released 11 guidelines for implementing the Made in China 2025 strategy, identifying smart manufacturing, branding and high-end equipment as the core of the plan. During the ongoing session of the top legislature, the role of this

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

文本: C- Christopher Tietjens S- Sylvia Satterthwaite --: By God, she looks like a... --: Yes, sir. --: It doesn't do, stealing the show from her mother-in-law! S: The cedar will have to come down before it knocks over the house. C: Father would

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

First listen to November 12th 2012 to hear about NCEA. NCEA exams started three weeks ago and most students finished last week but the last exam was Level 3 Spanish this afternoon. There were 120 different exams at the three levels. 143,000 students

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Dont sleep Dont wake me up 不要叫醒我 Dont sleep 不要睡着 Dont wake me up 不要叫醒我 After all this time 经过了这么多时间 After all these vibes 拥有过这么多共鸣 After all these highs 感受过这么多快乐 Were still o

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Mmm mmm mm mm Ooo yeah Baby baby . I ease the pain Could see us in our holy faith But one day we changed I Dreamed from big in a face I'm already so tired to carry water open for the other side Me I don't know but every time I look up I'm waiting for

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Jay Sean 原名Kamaljit Singh Jhooti,关于Jay Sean这个名字的由来,Jay本人是这样解释的:Jay 指的是自己的姓Jhooti的首字母J,Sean来自于发音相似的Shaan,这是家人对他的爱称,意思是天上的星星。是一位

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Mmm mmm mm mm Ooo yeah Baby baby . I ease the pain Could see us in our holy faith But one day we changed I Dreamed from big in a face I'm already so tired to carry water open for the other side Me I don't know but every time I look up I'm waiting for

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

今天我们要学的词是high-end。 High-end, 是高档的意思。 My brother is very much into high-end audio equipments, 我哥哥对高档音响设备特别喜欢。 Local residents welcome the opening of the high-end retail stores, 当地居民

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

VANCOUVER, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- After crashing out of the 2010 Wheelchair Basketball World Championships and a seventh-place finish, Canada's Richard Peter feels he has something to prove in London in his final Paralympics. As one of the country's mos

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Senior leader launches high-end automobile production base BEIJING, Oct. 27 (Xinhua) -- Senior leader Jia Qinglin has officially launched a high-end production base for Beijing Automotive's Chinese branded automobiles. Jia, a member of the Standing C

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In a nationwide survey by the China Dining Industry Association, high-end restaurants whose income mainly comes from business dinners fell by about 20 percent during the Spring Festival period. Liu Wei, a manager of a high-end restaurant in Beijing,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

今天我们要学的词是suspend。 Suspend, 暂停。 Three high school students were suspended for gang-related activities, 三名高中学生因为参加帮派活动被学校暂停学籍。 Egypt's military dissolved the country's parliament and

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是trick-or-treat。 Trick-or-treat, 是10月31号万圣节孩子们装扮成各式神仙鬼怪,挨家挨户索要糖果时说的一句话,意思是最好给糖,否则我们就要捣蛋。这些孩子就是trick-or-treat

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

ADDIS ABABA, Jan. 28 (Xinhua) -- UNAIDS Executive Director Michel Sidibe called on African governments to take a greater share of AIDS investments here on Saturday, on the sidelines of the 18th ordinary summit of the African Union (AU) . Sidibe said

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The first high-end server independently developed by a Chinese company has made its debut in Beijing. The Tiansuo K1 System, a fault-tolerant server developed by the Shangdong-based Inspur Group, was put on the market after four years of research and

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Kaleidoscope-like images are projected on the walls, and a long dining table lights up in a futuristic fashion. This is Ultraviolet, an exclusive eatery in Shanghai that resembles a scene from a science fiction film. The dining floor features a 10-se

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

LONDON, July 26 (Xinhua) -- It landed at Lands End on the extreme south-west coast of England 69 days ago and after making its way around the British Isles, the Olympic Torch finally reaches the Olympic stadium on Friday. When it reaches the end of i

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SARAH MCCAMMON, HOST: Finally today, to say Mike Posner's career has been unpredictable is an understatement. In 2010, his song Cooler Than Me hit the charts worldwide, selling more than 2 million copies. (SOUNDBITE OF SONG, COOLER THAN ME) MIKE POSN

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月