There was a large berry tree on the bank of a river. On this tree lived a monkey called Rhesa. He was a clever and good hearted monkey. He offered berries to all the animals and birds who came to the river to quench their thirst. In the river, there

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

小屁孩日记-英文漫画 小屁孩日记Diary of a Wimpy Kid(1-4册)英文文本 Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 小屁孩日记英文MP3(第一册)

The End Of The World Why does the sun go on shining? Why does the sea rush to shore? Don*t they know it*s the end of the world* cause you don*t love me anymore? Why do the birds go on singing? Why do

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

End of the road Girl you know we belong together I don't have time for you to be playing with my heart like this You'll be mine forever baby You just wait (Singing) We belong together And you know that I am right Why do you play with my heart Why do

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

金属:Evanescence - End of the dream 相关介绍 :时隔五年,当今最为成功的女声金属乐队之一的Evanescence在万众瞩目之下发行了乐队的第三张同名专辑-Evanescence。主唱Amy Lee表示,这张同名专辑更像是

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The Boy on Graves-End Road by Caty Weaver Editor's Note: This is a weekly multimedia series of American short stories for English language learners. Each story has video, audio, quizzes, and a lesson plan for teachers. Hope you enjoy reading and list

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

The rains are finally coming back to Kenya, but drought still persists in the central region of Isiolo South. There, many pastoralists have had to give up their way of life. It looks like a war zone. What once were emaciated, dehydrated cattle are no

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Lesson 27 End 1.That's the end of us. 2.It made my hair stand on end. 3.I try to make two ends meet. 4.He met his end. 5.I'm at the end of my rope. 6.I just got the short end of the stick. 7.Let's put an end to this foolish quarrel. 8.It'll cost no e

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

A: Is Alice available? B: You're talking to her. A: I've called you a hundred times today. B: I was busy doing something. I apologize. A: No problem. B: Did you need something? A: Did you want to do something tomorrow? B: Is there somewhere special y

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

S- Sylvia Satterthwaite M- Sylvia's mother S: Maisie Mulgrewwishes it to be known that she is enjoying sexual connection with Captain WMO'Donnell. M: What? S: No! China! M: You! Pulling thestrings of the shower bath. S: The honourable MrsFrederick Mu

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

The End of the Whole Mess by Stephen King Read by Matthew Broderick I want to tell you about the end of war, the degeneration of mankind, and the death of the Messiah - an epic story, deserving thousands of pages and a whole shelf of volumes, but you

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

MADRID, Dec. 30 (Xinhua) -- Barcelona shooting guard Juan Carlos Navarro scored 33 points to take his side to a 96-89 win at home to league leaders Real Madrid. Navarro's display was the key factor as Barcelona ended their traditional rivals' 14 game

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BERLIN, Dec. 28 (Xinhua) -- German international midfielder Lewis Holty rejected Schalke04's offer to extend his expiring contract with the Royal Blues, the club said on its official homepage on Friday. After Klaas Jan Huntelaar's contract extension,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Top Pentagon officials say the U.S. commitment to Afghanistan will not end when the military campaign is over. They are also predicting U.S. President Barack Obama's decision to send 30,000 additional troops to Afghanistan will inevitably increase th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

THE HAGUE, Dec. 23 (Xinhua) -- PSV Eindhoven ended the year 2012 as Dutch Eredivisie winter champions for the 19th time in history, with FC Twente finishing the year on goal difference as the second placed team. PSV had no difficulties with NAC Breda

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I found a grave Brushed off the face Felt your light I remember why I know this place I found a bird Closing her eyes One last time And I wonder if she dreamed like me Well, as much as it hurts Ain't it wonderful to feel? So go on and bring your wing

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

U.S. President Barack Obama said in his weekly address that the core U.S. objective for going to war in Afghanistan is within reach. The president said Saturday the goal of ensuring that al-Qaida will never be able to use Afghanistan again to launch

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Parliament finished this week to prepare for the elections on November 26th. When Parliament starts again, it will be a new government with some new MPs and many old ones. 14 MPs made farewell speeches because they are leaving. Our new government cou

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

WASHINGTON, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. economy ended last year on an encouraging note, as economic activity continued to expand moderately(适度地) from November through December, according to the latest Federal Reserve survey(调查) rel

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻