By Jill Moss Broadcast: November 17, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Development Report. The drug company Pfizer says it will give enough medicine free of charge to treat about n

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-发展与科学

It didn't matter that my body was rigid as a plank, my hands balled into fists, my breathing erratic 没关系的,尽管我的身体僵硬得像块木板,我的手蜷握成了拳头,我的呼吸很不稳定 He chuckled darkly, and leaned away.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 吉姆老爷.Lord.Jim

Preservationist Group Pinpoints 11 Endangered Sites We hear a lot about endangered species. But each year for 24 years, the National Trust for Historic Preservation has been spotlighting 11 endangered places in the United States - from battlefields t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(七月)

Protesters have taken to the streets across Egypt once again to demand the resignation of the president. The army has deployed tanks at key locations in the capital, but there are reports of looting in several cities and at the famed Egyptian Museum

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

Lesson 49:The end of a dream Tired of sleeping on the floor, a young man in Teheran saved up for years to buy a real bed. For the first time in his life, he became the proud owner of a bed which had springs and a mattress. Because the weather was ve

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is a school day in West

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

文本: E - Evie P - Mrs Pelham S - Sylvia Satterthwaite S: You're hurting yourself for no reason, keeping the boy in Yorkshire. I'm going to live chaste, just because I want to. It will be Swedish exercises and occasional retreats. Father Consett

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: S- Sylvia Satterthwaite P- Potty S: He's someone called Thurston,I met him somewhere. He won't gossip. P: I don't care if he does. S: Well, thank you very much. P: What does it matter? Now or later. We're notgoing to hide for ever. S: Well,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: S- Sylvia Satterthwaite M- Sylvia's mother S: Think of all the ruin that child has meant for me. And Christopher's perfectly soppy about it. M: You don't deserve your husband, anyway. I can't imagine why he sent that telegram. Resume yoke,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: C- Christopher Tietjens V- Valentine Wannop V: Listen. C: A lark? V: Not that. It was a nightingale. C: It was the lark, the herald of the morn, no nightingale. V: Believe me, love, it was the nightingale. There! Hesounds hoarse now. Their

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

By Lisa Schlein Geneva 24 February 2008 The UNHCR says a comprehensive solution has been found that will enable some 218,000 Burundian refugees who fled to Tanzania in 1972 to end their lengthy exile and begin new lives, either in Tanzania or in Buru

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Gilbert da Costa Abuja 12 July 2007 An audit to enhance accountability and transparency in Nigeria's oil industry has been launched. For VOA, Gilbert da Costa reports that while oil firms and politicians have benefitted from oil revenues, the weal

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

The United Nations Children's Fund is calling for a halt to the forced recruitment of child soldiers in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It says all warring parties in North Kivu Province forcibly recruit children into their armies. Lisa Schlein re

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十二月)

Several American Jewish organizations are joining with Christian and Muslim religious and political action groups to call for the peaceful resolution of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. They launched a nationwide ad campaign as President Barack Obam

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

文本: C- Christopher Tietjens V- Valentine Wannop S- Sandbach V: You'll have to go round by Camber railway bridge! Someone: Idiot! S: I refuse to play with you. In fact, I've a good mind to issue a warrant for your arrest, for obstructing justice

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Jack threw open the door to the room of scrolls. Heand Annie rushed in and ran over to the shelves. Jack pulled out the piece of paper with the Latintitle on it: Vir Fortissimus in MundoOkay he said. We have to find the scroll withthis title.They beg

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

New Zealand has had MMP voting for our Members of Parliament for the last 16 years. MMP means Mixed Member Proportional. The system we had before MMP was called First Past the Post, like horse racing, where the winner was the one with the most votes.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Despite the great popularity of his operas, Mozart still struggled to make enough money. The fickle members of the court and the nobility were always in search of something new. They began to lose interest in Mozarts work. His reputation suffered. He

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

歌词: Take me away from here and all todays pain 带我离开这里,也带走今日的苦痛 You know I see it all so clear, like the mornin after the rain 你知道我能把这一切看得如此清晰,就像雨后的清晨那般清澈 You kn

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲