文本: V Valentine Wannop E Edith Duchemin E: I thought of you because you're mixed in with the kind of woman who... V: What is it? What can I do? E: How do you get rid of a baby? V: Mr Duchemin... Hasn't he...? E: Duchemin's been in the asylum fo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: S - Sylvia Tietjens M - Mark S: ... Because there are things I have to discuss with Christopher, and what is the point in being permanent secretary of the Department of Transport if you cant transport me. I put it like that, between London

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - New Vaccine Aids Fight to End Polio By Karen Leggett Broadcast: Monday, October 24, 2005 This is Shep O'Neal with the VOA Special English Development Report. A new kind of vaccine

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

IN THE NEWS - French Officials Act to End Two Weeks of Riots By Jill Moss Broadcast: Saturday, November 12, 2005 I'm Steve Ember with IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Rioters in France have been at

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

THE MAKING OF A NATION - American History: A Friendship Helps Guide World War 2 Diplomacy STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION American history in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. (MUSIC) History is full of examples of leaders joining t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(七)月

世界末日 The End Of The World 史琪特戴维丝1963年演唱的的《the end of the world》(世界末日)被评为当年最受欢迎的歌曲,被无数人翻唱过,但无人能及她原唱的魅力,这首歌也是她唯一的传世之作

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. In nineteen ninety-four, animal health experts started a worldwide campaign to end rinderpest. This disease is closely related to the measles virus but it does not infect people. Yet for thousands o

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

By Paula Wolfson White House 01 June 2008 Democrats in the United States cast their final ballots this week in primary elections for the party's presidential nomination. Senator Hillary Clinton has won a commanding victory in the Democratic presiden

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

Afghan Refugees in Pakistan Anxious as Year-End Looms There are more Afghan refugees than any other nationality in the world. Many live in camps or slums on the outskirts of the Pakistani capital. Doctor Mohamed Nazar came here from Afghanistan almos

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(六月)

Streep Win Would End Long Oscar Drought With 17 Oscar nominations, Meryl Streep has joined the pantheon of great thespians but, despite being the most nominated actress in history, she has not won an Oscar since 1982. This is the year that could brea

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

Obama: All US Troops Out of Iraq by Year End President Barack Obama announced on Friday that all U.S. troops will be withdrawn from Iraq by the end of this year. The announcement came after months of negotiations with the Iraqi government on extendin

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

India Marks End of Era with Last Telegram Most Sunday afternoons, one would be hard-pressed to find anyone at the Central Telegraph Office in New Delhi - let alone people lined up in the rain. But this day is different. For engineer Rasmeet Chawla -

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

A: So, you know how to drive, right? B: I'm pretty good. A: Do you think you can teach me? B: Did you get your learner's permit yet? A: I have it already. B: Do you have any experience driving a car? A: I've only done it once. B: Do you know all the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A: Are you a good driver? B: Yes, I'm rather good at driving. A: I need you to teach me how to drive. B: Yes, but do you have your learner's permit? A: Yes, I have it. B: Have you ever driven a car before? A: I drove a car before, but only once. B: A

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

DAVID GREENE, HOST: African migrants who pass through Libya to board smugglers' boats to Europe are being captured by militias, and some of them are being sold as slaves. NPR's Ruth Sherlock traveled to southern Tunisia recently and met migrants who

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

The parents of brain-damaged Terri Schiavo have ended their appeals in the federal court system following another ruling against them by a three-judge panel in Atlanta, Georgia. The Florida Circuit Court Judge who ruled to disconnect their daughter's

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

A: It has certainly been a long time since I saw you last. B: It has been a long time since I last saw you. A: Can you remember when we last saw each other? B: It was about two years ago that we saw each other. A: What have you been up to for the pas

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Hello, it's been a long time since I have seen you. B: It is true that I have not seen you in a while. A: Exactly how long do you think that it has been? B: I believe that it has been two years since we last saw each other. A: So where have you be

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

The Weekend - Movie Trailer (C0041) A: In a digital world, even the strongest must fight for survival. Two people, possess a secret so valuable,so powerful, they have to defend it at all costs. B: I dont care where they are, I dont care what it takes

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

C- Christopher Tietjens S- Sylvia Satterthwaite B- Bridget S: And is that the end of the world? C: No. The world ended long ago, in the 18th Century. S: Do you know what he's doing? He's making corrections in the Encyclopedia Britannica! If I'd kille

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音