A: Did you take the written test? B: I haven't taken it yet. A: Make sure to study first. B: I study every night. A: I'm sure you're ready. B: Does it cost money? A: No, it doesn't cost anything. B: Does the test cover everything in the manual? A: It

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

型男歌手Jonas Myrin电眼迷人,最新专辑Dreams Plans Everything律动缭绕。 歌词: Song:Day of the Battle Artist:Jonas Myrin There's a target on my chest I need a bulletproof vest I'm going into battle on my own And I've got no ot

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Been up all night Staring at you Wondering what's on your mind I've been this way With so many before But this feels like the first time You want the sunrise To go back to bed I want to make you laugh Mess up my bed with me Kick off the covers I'm wa

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

topsy-truvy 乱七八糟的 欧美人习惯于称居住空间拥挤混乱的状况为“ topsy-turvy ”。他们认为生活的爽快舒适是第一要义。父母们考虑到孩子的教育环境,认

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Bless the Lord, O my soul! 我的心哪!你要称颂耶和华! O Lord, my God, thou art very great; 耶和华我的神啊,你为至大。 thou art clothed with honor and majesty: 你以尊荣威严为衣服, who coverest thyself with light as

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

A: Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么东西要申报吗? B: No. I have nothing to declare. 没有,我没有需要申报的物品。 A: Don't you have anything more to declare? 你再没有什么要申报的了吗? B: Well, en... Am I

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

negative number (does not exist) 负数 ● His fashion IQ is so low, it's a negative number. 他对时装的智商是那么低,可说是负数。(他对时装的鉴赏力根本不存在。) ●

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

He took the R train downtown to Century 21. He saw a size 40 black leather jacket. He tried it on. It fit him well. The sleeves were the right length. The shoulders were the right width. The zipper smoothly zipped up and down. The lambskin was soft.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

How To Resist Temptation To Cheat 如何抵制欺骗的诱惑 Remember the consequences 记住后果 There will always a reaction to every action, whether positive or negative. 人们对每个行为都会有一定的反应,无论是积极的还是消

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

I think we'll just get on with the tour. 我想我们可以开始参观了。 I think we'll just get on with the tour. 我想我们可以开始参观了。 OK. Follow me please. 好的,请跟我来。 This is the production hall, where cosmetics ar

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

co-surety 共同担保人 co-trustee 共同受托人 cotton futures 期棉 Council of SEHK 联交所理事会 Council of the Hong Kong Society of Accountants 香港会计师公会理事会 counterclai

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Ohio Lake Erie, the smallest of North Americas five Great Lakes, supplies fresh drinking water to an estimated 11 million people in Ohio, Michigan and southern Ontario province, Canada. Yet sometimes pollution, both from industrial waste and farm-che

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

自雅思考试设立以来,口试一直是使诸多考生觉得难以启齿的一项:一方面,雅思口试的话题范围都非常生活化。从简单的自身学习或工作的介绍,到被认为是最难的科学发明、环保,都没有

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

We've all been told you should never judge a book by its cover. 常言道,仅凭书的封面无法判断一本书的好坏。 Now one creative agency has found a way to prevent that from ever happening by creating a cover that judges you. 如今,一

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英国女歌手Ellie Goulding 把简单的流行民谣融入时髦的电音旋律空间,彩绘出folktronica的音乐新世界,她的音乐轻盈、活泼,真情奔放,很容易让乐迷的心跟着悦耳的旋律一起飞扬。 Stripped to t

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Is it ok to rent with a Chinese driver's license? 我用中国驾照租车没问题吧? Driver's license 驾照 International driver's license 国际驾照 International Driving Permit (IDP) 国际驾驶许可证 We'll need a notarised translation

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Today, we tell about an American farmer and an unusual device he developed. For 20 years, people around the world have been buying his invention. Blake Whisenant and his family are farmers. They

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

我们上次讲了两个由story这个词组成的习惯用语。一个是cock and bull story,意思是虚构不实的托词。另一个是cover story,解释掩盖真相的假话。我们今天还要讲几个带有story这个词的习惯用语。第

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

我们中国人常常用花瓶和绣花枕头来形容那些虚有其表的人,不过这样的形容词如果要说给外国朋友听,他们可不一定能明白。难道外国没有这样的人吗?非也。只是外国人不了解文化背景,无

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Do you feel like you are the MVP,the most valuable player of the league 你认为你是MVP吗,联盟中最有价值球员 All right, you can see how far the Lakers are falling that you are not in LA and people are rooting for Houston Rocket 你可以

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂