It is a winter day. It is cold outside. The snow falls. It covers the ground. Snow falls for six hours. Finally it stops. He puts on his heavy jacket. He goes outside. He builds a snowman. It is a fat snowman. It is a tall snowman. He goes back insid

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

1. 电子商务 electronic commerce 造句练习:在数字时代,电子商务在经济领域扮演着越来越重要的作用。 参考答案:In digital era, electronic commerce plays an increasing role in the field of economy. 2. 投资 invest

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

威猛乐队由两位高中时代的好友组成,他们是乔治迈克尔(George Michael)和安德鲁维治利(Andrew Ridgeley)。他们的首张专辑《异想天开》一经推出,很快就在英国的排行榜上名列第一,并连续两

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

While we're young and beautiful, Kiss me like you mean it, Treat me like I'm special, Cover me with sweetness, Cause a time will come, When we're not so young, and beautiful, While we're young and beautiful, Living free and easy, Here without a worry

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This is AP News Minute About 3 million copies of theFrench satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo are hitting newsstands. It has acaricature of the Muslim Prophet Mohammed on the cover. Militant websites arecalling for more attacks against the newspaper,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(一)月

Discover America with American Mosaic!(2) Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. Im June Simms. On our show this week, we tell about rapper A$AP Rocky, and hear parts of his new album We also look at how the art of origami might be

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Vietnam Removes Law Book with 'Justice' on the Cover 越南出版社撤销争议法律书 A state-owned book publisher in Vietnam has withdrawn hundreds of law books because of the protest over the books cover. The Labor and Social Affairs Publishing

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

第39期:与同事沟通 昨天的会议幵得怎么样? How did the meeting go yesterday? 会议开得很顺利。 The meeting went just fine. 反义句:The meeting didn't go well. 你说得没错。 Tell me about it. For example: A: Aren't you

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

A: What car insurance company did you decide to go with when you bought your new car? B: State Farm seemed like the best deal for me. A: How did you make that decision? B: I compared rates and services available. A: Where can I get help in figuring o

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

Could you cover for me on Tuesday? I'm not coming back until Wednesday. 你星期二可以帮我代班吗?我要到星期三才回来。 Sure. What's up? 当然可以,有什么事吗? He substituted for his colleague who was ill. 他为生病的同

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 What's the reason that you left your previous employer? 你为什么换工作? Could you cover for me on Friday? 你星期五能不能帮我代班? I need to work overtime today. 我今天要加班。 Could

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

On Monday morning seven lads, dressed in their Sunday clothes, with bright and happy faces, 一个周一的早晨,七名少年穿上礼拜的衣服,脸上洋溢着开心幸福的笑容, made their appearance at the Hall, each of them desiring t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

This is the second in our two-part intermediate Business English Podcast series on opening and managing meetings. In the first episode, we looked at how to open a meeting. In todays podcast lesson were going to cover how to manage the discussion. 这是

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Elementary - I Can See Clearly Now (B0020) A: Hello, Arthur. What seems to be the problem? B: Hey doc. Well, I think I might need glasses. Im getting headaches, and I really struggle to see things that are far away. But I have always had 20/20 vision

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Families of the 29 miners who died in the Pike River coal mine heard the news this week that the bodies probably cannot be recovered. It is too dangerous for anyone to enter the mine. There is a risk of another explosion if the mine is opened. Solid

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Woman: What do you want to do tonight? Man: I don't know. What do you want to do? W: I have no idea. Do you think we're in a rut? M: What do you mean? W: Well, we do the same things every weekend. We go to the same restaurants. We see the same friend

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Moonshine 月光 Oh Cover me in moonshine 我沐浴在这月光之中 And I will fill your cup with sentimental tales of raspberry wine 而我将用深情传说酿就的山莓酒,斟满你的酒杯 Cause I've been singing these cowboy tears since w

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

英文歌词: The Milky Way upon the heavens is twinkling just for you. And Mr. Moon, he came by to say good-night to you. I'll sing for you. I'll sing for Mother. We're praying for the world and for the people every here. We gonna show them all we car

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Key Sentences(重点句子) 40.I'd like to book a room for Mr. Wilson of the International Trading Corp. 我想为国际贸易公司的威尔逊先生预订一个房间。 41.Our executive usually stays at your hotel and you may recognize the

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When the sun circle appears to me, I embrace the world and all it's pluses When the summer day ceases to be, I take to riding far away on buses... I thought of you almost every hour I thought of you as my companion I thought that you might be a flowe

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐