I wish we didnt need cosmetics. We spend so much time and money on them. And for what? We take them off at night, only to put them all on again in the morning. If you think about it. theyre amazingly expensive. Why does a lipstick or a small tube of

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-C

This is an intermediate level Business English Podcast on making telephone calls in English. Some of the key language phrases we cover in this episode are: identifying yourself and the caller, stating the purpose of your call and leaving a message. T

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

A lady in a faded gingham dress and her husband, dressed in a homespun threadbare suit, stepped off the train in Boston, and walked timidly without an appointment into the president of Harvard’s out

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

主持人Mike Bond和杨琳带你走进他们幽默搞怪的日常生活,带你边玩边学地道美语!圣诞将至时,办公室玩起了神秘圣诞老人的游戏。谁是那个一直悄悄给你送礼物的人呢? 1, Cover for me 代班 2

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

Right now right here is Christopher Colfer, hes only 22, but he is already in the Golden Glove two, you can cheer for. Thats all right. Yeah. Golden Glove two and the nominations for his star turned on Glee. Now it is that were on his first novel, it

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

We work with clients and their financial intermediaries to assess the environmental assets and liabilities of a business. We cover all the main regional finance centers in the UK, and through our membership of the CAT Alliance, we can offer advice in

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

解释账单 第一项是附加费。 A: Excuse me, what are items 1 and 5? 这第一和第五项是什么,能给解释解释吗? B: The first item is the cover charge. You know that the main course was $ 7.8 not $ 6.8. so item 5 is the differenc

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

AZUZ: It's a modern marvel of engineering. Reportedly, the largest movable object constructed on land, a dome tall enough to cover the Statue of Liberty and wide enough to cover the U.S. Capitol building. 阿祖兹:这是现代工程奇迹。据报道

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年8月

Meetings: Supporting your Position (Part I) In the first part of our series on making and supporting your arguments in meetings, we cover the key English language used to organise your thoughts and support your ideas.In later episodes well look deepe

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Showing you images that just released of Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, coverred in blood he would be arrested by police. * has the behind scene photos for us trying what is going on here, why are these photos now being released. We'll see

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(七)月

E: How's your job search going? A: I only started looking for a job a few days ago. E: have you finished compiling your resume? A: yes, I was precise with every word in my resume? E: that's good. Don't forget to design the format. An attractive froma

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

公司主管开会,执行总裁Rick宣布,公司要召回一批质量有问题的空调,召回行动的第一步是发表新闻简报,Rick告诉公司另外两位高管Samantha和Hank说: R: We will then specify the year and model of the AC

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Billy: And the cover is great! The colors are brilliant! Jennifer: Give me a break. You don't care about the colors. You just like the hot babe on the cover. Billy: OK, you got me. So, do you have a subscription? Jennifer: Of course. I'm currently th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Can anyone buy goods in duty-free shops? 任何人都可以在免税商店购物吗? Can anyone buy goods in duty-free shops? 任何人都可以在免税商店购物吗? No, You have to show your passport and visa to the shop assistant. 不是的,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

经典句型:Would you please cover my phone calls when I'm out? 我不在的时候帮我接电话好吗? A:Would you please cover my phone calls when I'm out? 甲:我不在的时候帮我接电话好吗? B:No problem. 乙:没问题。 A:If anyone ca

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

rubber Guess what the penis said to the rubber. The answer is Cover me. I'm going in. Notes: 1. Guess what the penis said to the rubber. 猜猜小弟弟会跟安全套说什么。 penis的口语别称有dick, peter, tool,所以在美国的年轻一辈

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

模仿文本:Just after the two halves of the city were reunited, a West German magazine had a cover story with a picture of an East German housewife. You could tell where she came from because of her awful East German perm. She is holding a cucumb

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

大家知道在英文中Jam除了果酱和堵车,还有什么其他有趣的意思吗? 其实这些你不知道的意思都很常用哦,快来跟随今天的语音学习一下吧~ 美剧原声: Kate: When I was really young. Cyndi Lauper was

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

[00:00.00]11.How do you make a scrapbook? [00:19.59]A.Let's read [00:23.54]1.Sue had a big scrapbook. [00:28.71]She made it from brown paper. [00:32.76]She cut pictures from magazines. [00:37.30]She pasted them into her scrapbook. [00:42.27]She had a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语(深圳&香港文达版)第二册

III. Listening In Task 1: Attending a Business Reception Script Chris: Ive been looking forward to this reception for weeks. I cant wait to get sure of my own leads. You know, start making new connections. Nora: Smart thinking. But what are you going

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3