酒店英语口语就该这么说 第135期:解释账单 账单出错
时间:2018-12-18 作者:英语课 分类:酒店英语口语就该这么说
英语课
解释账单
第一项是附加费。
A: Excuse me, what are items 1 and 5?
这第一和第五项是什么,能给解释解释吗?
B: The first item is the cover charge. You know that the main course was $ 7.8 not $ 6.8. so item 5 is the difference.
可以,第一项是附加费。主菜是7.8美元,不是6.8美元,因此第五项是差价。
同类问句:
Oh, I see. But how could I be expected to know that?
哦,明白了。不过,怎么能让我看懂呢?
Sometimes it is a bit hard to follow. I am afraid.
有时还真不易看懂。
Could you kindly 1 explain this to me? What is item 6?
请给我解释一下,第六项是什么?
The first item is the cover charge. Number 2 is the beer. Then your starts vegetables. The main course was 5 not 4, so item 6 is the difference.
第一顶是附加费;第二项是啤酒钱,接着是第一道菜、主菜、和蔬菜钱, 主菜是5而不是4,故第六项是补差价。
账单出错
这90元是什么?
A:900 Yuan. Why so much? (Checks the bill carefully) What's this 90 Yuan for?
怎么这么多?(仔细查看账单)这90元是什么?
B:That's for shrimp 2 with fresh mushrooms.
是蘑菇虾仁。
同类问句:
We didn't have shrimp with fresh mushrooms. Do you remember back?
我们没要蘑菇虾仁,您不记得我让您把它撤走了吗?
I'm awfully 3 sorry, sir. There must be some mistake. I'll have it changed right away… Sorry to have kept you waiting sir. Would you mind checking it again?
我十分抱歉,先生。一定是出锗了。我马上去改一下……对不起,让 您久等了,先生,您再核对一下好吗?
1 kindly
adj.和蔼的,温和的,爽快的;adv.温和地,亲切地
- Her neighbours spoke of her as kindly and hospitable.她的邻居都说她和蔼可亲、热情好客。
- A shadow passed over the kindly face of the old woman.一道阴影掠过老太太慈祥的面孔。