Lesson 101 Simon 's never careless, but Billy...! Miss Williams: Here's your exercise-book, Billy. Miss Williams: You're often careless. Look at these mistakes! Miss Williams: Don't laugh at Billy, Sandy! Miss Williams: Whose is this exercise-book?

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

英语快乐风又吹来了,大家好,欢迎回来,收听并学习Faith口语课堂-天天学,我是Faith老师。在我的课堂上,有英语学,还有英文歌听,你们开心吗? 今天讲一个特别好的词,用法也相当广泛

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(241) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

A: This is really a fascinating city! B: Yes, this city is thousands of years old and has quite a history! A: I really love this temple we are visiting. B: As you enter the temple, please remove your shoes as the others are doing. A: It is so quiet h

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

P: Ernie and Beth are two students at college and they are starting a musical group together. Today Beth and Ernie are talking to Eric, who is a DJ, to ask him if he wants to join their group. 如果我是 Eric,一定拒绝。 Beth跟Ernie的音乐品

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

I wish we didnt need cosmetics. We spend so much time and money on them. And for what? We take them off at night, only to put them all on again in the morning. If you think about it. theyre amazingly expensive. Why does a lipstick or a small tube of

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

保险/索赔 Insurance/Claim 给货物投保 get insurance for our goods A: We'd like to get insurance for our goods. B: What kind of insurance policy would you like? A: We'll have our goods covered against FPA(Free from Particular Average). B: No p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

A: Hello, welcome to Lincoln Bank. What can we do for you today? 您好,欢迎光临Lincoln银行。我们今天能为您做什么吗? B: I want to effect payment under an L/C today. 今天我要办理信用证项下的付汇。 A: No problem. OK

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

地点:盥洗室外 人物:乔伊,罗斯,宾太太 事件:乔伊无意中看到罗斯和钱德勒的母亲宾太太接吻了。 听力文本: Mrs.Bing:Because I know how to write men that women fall in love with. Believe me,I cannot sell

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

barrage, [bə'rɑ:ʒ] n 弹幕(本军前方的密集火力网,用以掩护队伍);堰(人工障碍物,用以增加水深并分流) 【例】barraging the speaker with questions 接二连三地向演讲者提出问题 【记】bar酒吧,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Each September volunteers clean up the beach. Hundreds of volunteers clean up the beach. They carry empty trash bags. They pick up trash. They fill up the trash bags. They fill up hundreds of trash bags. They put all the trash bags into trucks. The t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Stolen Columbus Letter Returned to Vatican A 525-year-old copy of a letter by Christopher Columbus, stolen from the Vatican, was returned this week. An investigation by the United States Department of Homeland Security and the Vatican located the let

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

出门在外就是一定要花钱的, 所谓有钱好办事, 胆小的人有钱也能靠钱来壮壮胆. 但是有钱也不能老装阔, 凡事还是先问问人家,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

影片对白 Jessica: This is the best movie I've ever seen in my life. Jonah: What's so great about it? Jessica: You have to find her, Jonah. You have to go to her. Jonah: Do you know how much money it costs to go to New York? Jessica: Nobody knows. It

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

Talking about jobs 谈工作 99. I’m reporting for work today. 我今天来报到上班。 100. I heard Lao Wu quit his job. 我听说老李辞职了。 注释:这句话要用过去时,动词用过

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

wNaked Swiss hikers must cover up 裸体瑞士旅行者必须穿点衣服 Anyone found wandering the Alps wearing nothing but a sturdy (强健的,健全的) pair of hiking boots will now be fined. Appenzell is considered one of the most conservative (保守的) regi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英文歌词: Mothers giving birth to a little son crying in the rain of falling bombs Father he is young but deep and wise You see the fighter inside his eyes Hold me cover my sight This is no paradise Don't show me the evil sides of the world How man

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

第70期:商业保险 May I suggest a free of particular average policy? 保平安险如何? A:May I suggest a free of particular average policy? A:保平安险如何? B:That's better,but I think we need to cover more Kinds of things,like damaged

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

公司高层开会,老板Frank建议,严格员工的着装标准,穿得不能太随便。公司主管Penny说, P: I'm inclined to agree with Frank. You know that old saying: Don't judge a book by its cover? Well, almost everyone DOES judge by

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

公司被人状告索赔,同事们在讨论如何应对。 S: So how does this work? What will we have to do? B: A lawyer will stop by next week and take statements from each of us. S: What kind of statement are they looking for? B: It will probabl

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: When you insured your car, what kind did you buy? B: I decided to buy from GEICO. A: What influenced your choice of companies? B: I looked at the customer satisfaction rating of the company. A: How did you figure out what services to buy? B: Every

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车