Nowadays many young people are complaining that their parents can not understand them very well. They say that their parents take care of every aspect of their lives leaving them a neighbor to have their private space yet parents are worried that the

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

生活在继续,英语要天天学。大家好,欢迎回来,我是Faith老师,您正在收听并学习的是Faith口语课堂-天天学。今天学点什么呢? 有听众问我如何用英文表达说谎和掩盖谎言,说谎可以直接用

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

Unit 10 Insurance 保险Basic Expressions1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against all risks. 我们已将一千箱啤酒按发票金额的百分之一百一十投保一切险。 2. If you desire us to

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸实务口语

Working Shifts Lisette: Youre the new kid on the block, arent you? Danny: Yeah, its my first day. Lisette: Im Lisette. Danny: Im Danny. Nice to meet you. Lisette: Youre lucky to be starting on the day shift. When I started working here umpteen years

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之商务英语

Every pose is carefully crafted to mask flaws and accentuate strengths, or, as I like to call them, reverse flaws. 每个姿势都是经过仔细地设计,为的是要遮掩缺点及强调力度,或者,我都把这些姿势称作是化劣势为优

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

地点:钱德勒和乔伊公寓客厅 人物:钱德勒,乔伊 事件:钱德勒搬走前跟乔伊交代房租和账单的事情,还想给他一些钱,但乔伊拒绝了。 Chandler: Okay! Listen, I'm gonna be moving out so you're gonna be

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Each September volunteers clean up the beach. Hundreds of volunteers clean up the beach. They carry empty trash bags. They pick up trash. They fill up the trash bags. They fill up hundreds of trash bags. They put all the trash bags into trucks. The t

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

He hears a sound from outside. He looks out his window. The newspaper has arrived! He loves the newspaper. It's just so interesting. He reads the cover story. It is about a homeless man who won the lottery. Then, he looks at the cartoons. They are so

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

I said, a year? 我说 一年? I said, I'm a comedian, I cannot talk for a year? 我可是一个喜剧演员 你让我一年不说话? So don't get discouraged. Think of that 记住 别气馁 想想这个 If you were a doctor, that would be your

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

My friend Sabrina and I decided to go out dancing last weekend. We went to a club called the Fine Line and when we got there, there was long line outside. That's one thing I hate about L.A. clubs. The hottest ones have long lines and it's hard to get

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Rosie Thomas的声音听起来和Tori Amos很像,都是冰冷冰冷,空灵中透着不食人间烟火的邪气,华语歌手中王菲的感觉和这两个人都很像。不过这首Pretty Dress讲的却是每个普通女生的小秘密:总有一

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

9. I danced with her all night. 我整晚都跟她共舞。 还能这样说: I danced with her all evening. I danced to the music with her through the night. 应用解析: white night 不眠之夜;白夜; through out the night 通宵达旦;

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topics: American Authors Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein and All the President's Men; Famous Songs Over There; to borrow versus to debit versus to lend versus to loan; using ago with since; ambivalence versus conflict Words: to cover implicated infor

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

foundation 粉底 pressed powder 粉饼 loose powder 散粉 brow powder 眉粉 brow pencil 眉笔 brow brush 眉刷 liquid eye liner, eye liner 眼线液笔/眼线笔 eye shadow 眼影 mascara 睫毛膏 blush 腮红 lipstick 口红 SPF = Sun Protec

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

今天我们要学的词是stem from. Stem spelled s-t-e-m, stem; and f-r-o-m, from. Stem from是源自,来源于的意思。The UN said Syrian government forces are responsible for most of the violence stemming from the country's unrest. 联合国表

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

【RefrainX5】 Happy to see you setting me off like sparks You ignite all the colours inside my heart On the doorstep like we'd never been apart Hope you know that I'm happy to see you It's just another night The boys are getting hype But baby in my

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Goto amovieorconcert. Playagame.Do someexercise. In thiscase,yourefocusingyourmotivation on somethingdesirable, rather thansomethingstressful. So if you canimmerseyourself inpositive activities, youllshiftyourmotivation away from the focuson thestres

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

14. The goods can be sent to you in two days. 货物两天内可以送达。 还能这样说: The goods can be delivered to you within two days. We can deliver the goods to you in two days. 谚语: Goods are theirs who enjoy them. 爱物者有物用

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):cover 口语训练营(Everyday English):你喜欢做饭吗? 语法天地(Grammar Talk):独立主格结构及其用法(2)

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Topic1 A Comedian in ChinaA crosstalker, a standup comedian, a comedy teacher, Jessie Appell is better known by his Chinese name 艾杰西. And if you have still not recognized the name, you most probably have watched to this video. Let's listen to a

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议