don't pretend you're sorry i know you're not you know you got the power to make me weak inside girl you leave me breathless but it's okay 'cause you are my survival now hear me say i can't imagine lif

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

初级公司英语会话Lession4:健康和安全 Listen to the dialogue between Human Resources Manager(HR) and Company President (CP) HR: As a reasonably large company, we are required to produce a written health and safety policy. CP: Have you got a draft for

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

经济 1. 购买力 purchasing power 造句练习:经济的发展使国民的购买力大幅提升,从而有更多的钱用于教育、旅游、日常开销等。 参考答案:Economic growth brings citizens greater purchasing power which makes

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

The Ministry of Forestry 林业部 the National Forestation Commission 国家绿化委员会 Beijing Capital Greening Commission 北京首都绿化委员会 the Japanese Peace and Friendship Forest 日本和平友好绿化协会 the Green China Fund 中国绿化基金会 cover the cou

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Key Sentences(重点句子) 666.I want to have our new project insured. 我要给我们的新工程投保。 667.What kind of risks do you want covered? 请问您要申请哪一种保险? 668.The contract is entitled Contract for the Cons

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I like winter, when snow and ice cover the ground. 我喜欢冬天,当冰雪覆盖大地。 What fun it is to throw snowballs, and to skate on the ice! 打雪仗和滑冰多么有趣! See the boys and girls! How merry they are! 看看这些男孩和

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

I can use my stick to get some purchase on the rope. 我可以用这根棍子来做绳索的支点 And once you've got a turn around the stick, 先把它在木棍上缠一圈 you can then just twist it,and it will lock on itself. 接着一拧 它们就

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

讲解 Today's key word is Yogurt Yogurt y-o-g-u-r-t 酸奶 It is a food produced through the bacterial 细菌的 fermentation发酵 of milk. Here is a very delicious example: I like to have a bowl of yogurt with fruit for my breakfast. 我早餐喜欢

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

There you go Flashing fever from your eyes Hey baby Come over here and shut them tight I'm not denying We're flying above it all Hold my hand Don't let me fall You've such amazing grace I've never felt this way Ohhh, show me heaven Cover me Leave me

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

影视金曲:Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You Miley Cyrus的这首《When I Look At You》新单曲收录在了她的新片《The Last Song》中,该电影赚得了两千五百四十万的票房。这首歌也在电子歌曲下载排行榜上位列

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Dancing figures Movement on the wall It sears my eyes Your shadows revolve Dont cover your ears From the screams Dont grind my nails Under your feet Wait and see how Ill bleed Follow me My room is shadow and light Rewrite my name With your purity Don

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Hot periods in July and August are called the dog days of summer because they do more than make a person sweat. Peoples personalities change. They become tired and irritable. Tempers shorten. Many prefer lounging like a dog rather than working. It ap

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Jay: We tell our kids it doesn't matter if you win or lose, but let's be honest, winning feels pretty great. There's nothing like that golden moment in the sun. I think every parent probably wants that for their child. You know, maybe a little bit f

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

I know who I am. When we are finished with you, you will no long be yourself. I remember. I remember everything. Remembering everything doesn't mean you know everything. Tell me. _________1________, could be worst than Snowden. ______2_________ got a

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Make me feel serenity when all is revealed So easy to look back in life and question But I must seek to find the strength To push forward Want to see what's so beautiful inside As we drink of life eternal Absolve me through your suffering Teach me to

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

What number should I call in case of accident? 当发生事故时我应该打几号电话? Does this insurance cover the passengers,too? 这个保险包括同行者吗? Yes,it does. 是的,它包括。 What is the name of the insurance company?

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Thank you very much.That's a lot of love and thank you so much,that's very very sweet. 非常感谢你们 感谢你们的厚爱 太窝心了 Tony,did you have any idea that was gonna turn into what it did.I didn't have slightest Tony 你知不知道那

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Eradicating these bad habits 改掉坏习惯 Neglecting to set goals. 疏于制定目标 Having goals gives you hope and the ability to lookforward to a better future, and working towards those goals makes you feel good about yourself and your abilit

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

N:Hey, mom. It's looking really nice out here. A:Thanks. I couldn't sleep, so I got up early. Are you going somewhere? N:Yeah, I'm gonna head back into the city, actually. A:But there's still a few more days of vacation. N:Yeah, I know. I figured it'

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音