19. The railroad industry as a whole, despite its brightening fortunes, still does not earn enough to cover the cost of the capital it must invest to keep up with its surging traffic. 【分析】复合句。主干是The railroad industrydoes not ear

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

And what about font size and type? 那字的大小和字体呢? The earliest movable type pieces consisted of reversed letters cast in relief on the ends of lead alloy stocks. 最早的活字是在铅铝坯料的一端铸造凸出的反字。 They

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

迟到旷课场景 场景特点:一个学生由于迟到或者旷课而向另外一个学生询问上课的内容。 常见套路: (1)学生旷课迟到的理由:why was the man late for class? 车坏了 得病了 睡过了 (2)所缺课程

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

We want to find out about your marine insurance. 我们想询问你方的海运保险。 We want to find out about your marine insurance. 我们想询问你方的海运保险。 We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value. 我们按发票

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

听力题目: 17. (A). She chose some music to listen to. (B). She organized some photographs. (C). She read the menu and made a selection. (D). She moved the furniture in the room. 18. (A). Was there a performance last night or not? (B). Which cri

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 17. (A). She chose some music to listen to. (B). She organized some photographs. (C). She read the menu and made a selection. (D). She moved the furniture in the room. 18. (A). Was there a performance last night or not? (B). Which cri

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

I am good at study, I can always get the high mark in the exam, so I am very confident that I can do all the things well, but the experience of making dumplings changes my idea. It was on winter holiday, my mother asked me to make dumplings with her,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Root out a fibber 谁在说谎 The poker face 面无表情 Although some people prefer to employ thepoker face, many assume less is more and almost shut down in terms of movementand eye contact when theyre being economical with the truth. 一些人喜欢

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

货物保险 Are buyers responsible for the insurance charges? 附加险的保险费由买方来负担吗? Yes, this is a standard practice. 是的,这是惯例。 Yes, you are right. 是的,正是如此。 How long is the validity term of insu

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

文本: Arthas:Were _(1)_, Anubarak. How far are we from the exit? Anubarak:Not far. We have entered the Upper Kingdom. The exit should lead us to the base of the glacier itself. However, there are still hidden traps and pitfalls to account for

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Get me a drink, right now! Thank you, Austin. Enzo and I have been working on a new song. _________1__________. Say goodbye to your mother. Good hug! Our new album came out today. I think we have ourselves another spin cover. Annie told to me to writ

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

根据国外学者的调查统计,一个以句号结尾的英语句子,单词的数量最好不要超过20个,否则的话,句子偏长,听话人的注意力有可能不集中,漏听一、两个单词,从而影响对整个句子的理解。

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The One With The Prom Video 本集简介: Joey, now earning money, gives Chandler an expensive (and gaudy) gold bracelet. Joey is hurt when he finds out Chandler doesn't like it. Monica has a job interview with a restaurant manager who has a salad f

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

保险 Insurance (一) I'm looking for insurance from your company. 我是到贵公司来投保的。 Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China. 张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Insurance 保险 It is customary to insure goods sold for export against the perils of the transport. In international trade, the transportation of goods from the seller to the buyer is generally over a long distance by air, land or sea and has to go

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Even by her standards, it is a little raw. Just when you thought it was impossible to be any more outrageous, Lady GaGa has gone further than ever with her latest shocking outfit. The Poker Face singer has posed in a bikini made entirely of red meat

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

面试过后可以写信或打电话向面试过你的人做礼貌性的道谢,一方面表示你的礼貌,另一方面也可以加深招聘者对你的印象,同时对对应聘结果进行询问,做到心里有数。这时也可以强调你对

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

It looks like either she is pulling down the bikini Or maybe she is pulling it up. 看起来她要么就是在把比基尼扯下去 要么就是在拽上来 Either way, not the time to snap a photo.She is showing a lot, right. 不管怎样 这时候抓

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

My dad's going to be ok, thanks to you. 我爸爸没事,多亏了你 It's thanks to you. 多亏你自己 No one's asked you what happened to you out on that island. You said a lot. 我曾经问过你,在岛上发生了什么 你说很多。 That

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

There you go Flashing fever from your eyes Hey baby Come over here and shut them tight I'm not denying We're flying above it all Hold my hand don't let me fall You've such amazing grace I've never felt this way Oh show me heaven Cover me Leave me bre

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅