unit 13 insurance Mr smith, a newzerland businessman,is importing a batch of porcelain ware from china.The price terms have been fixed on CIF oakland basis. After loading the goods on board ship,Mr smith go to the insurance company to have the porcel

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语口语

37Bezalel made the ark of acacia wood-two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide, and a cubit and a half high. 2He overlaid it with pure gold, both inside and out, and made a gold molding around it. 3He cast four gold rings for it and fasten

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

Happy to see you setting me off like sparks You ignite all the colours inside my heart On the doorstep like wed never been apart Hope you know that im happy to see you Its just another night The boys are getting higher But baby in my head Im nailing

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It's not a science, no It's just a way it goes You spin me all around No gravity, no ground My world is your snow globe You turn me upside down You know I like the shake You make my heart break You speak and I'm rumbling You move and I'm blundering S

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

When youre in an interview, everything is focused on you your education, your skills, and the qualities that make you the best candidate for the job. But its also important for you to focus on the company youre interviewing with. After all, youre int

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语求职面试培训

Cambridge 6 TEST 3 1. outcome=product=result=conclusion=consequence 结果,后果 n. 2. overcome=win=get over=exceed克服,战胜 v. 3. insufficient=deficient=shortage=lack=scarcity不足的 adj. 4. supply=provide=furnish=give 提供 v. 5. launch

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Hello, everyone from the CNN Center here in Atlanta, I'm Catherine Callaway. So glad you are with us. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The California State Supreme Court has decided to uphold Proposition 8--the ban on same sex marr

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(五)月

男:今天教大家写一封cover letter 女:I need to write a cover letter. 男:那么 cover letter就是resume之后的一封详细的介绍信。 女:A cover letter is very important. This is basically a letter of introduction that will go with your resume when you apply

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语红宝书

星级典句: 第一句:We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf. 我们为你们保陆地险。 A: What insurance do you recommend for the goods? 你们推荐什么样的保险? B: We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf. 我们

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Dialog 1 John, here you go. What is it? Open it. Ok, a watch? I can't believe it. You got me a watch. Happy birthday. I can't believe it. This is awesome. Dialog 2 Mary, I have something for you. What is it? It's a check. This will cover all of your

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话速成

A: Have you taken the written test yet? B: No, I haven't. A: You should study before you take it. B:I have been studying. A: Why don't you take the test? B: Do you know if it costs any money to take it? A: Since you already paid for your permit, you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 驾车-Driving

[00:01.47]Module 2 THE FUTURE [00:04.41]UNIT 1 I think the world will become hotter. [00:09.64]1 Listen and read. Then say. [00:14.10]How was your weekend, everyone? [00:16.91]It was great fun. [00:19.02]But there were so many cars! [00:21.66]The tra

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级

Crafting a compelling, convincing cover letter is not easy. The pressure to the capture the reader's attention without being annoying can be paralyzing. Concentrate on showing how you can contribute to the employer's success while avoiding these mist

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

BBC Capital asked recruiters, hiring managers, and career coaches to share some of the most egregious errors they see in applications and how to fix them. BBC Capital咨询了招聘人员、招聘主管以及职业生涯教练,让他们说说自己见

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Growing Plants and Thinking Inside the Box CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about an American farmer and an unusual device he developed. For nearly twenty years, people aroun

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(六)月

I am often surprised by what people choose to send as cover letters. Typos, broken links, and rambling emails. 我常常感到很惊讶,求职信上人们所出现的错误。 诸如错字,无效链接,以及离题的邮件。 I also see messag

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge. 被保险货物在卸货港卸离海轮后,保险责任以60天为限。 We generally insure W.P.A. on C.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

But what truly devastated Jobs was that he was not, after all, chosen as the Man of the Year. 但真正伤害了乔布斯的是,他终究没能被选为年度人物。 As he later told me: Time decided they were going to make me Man of the Year, 正如

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

A: Hello, Arthur. What seems to be the problem? B: Hey doc. Well, I think I might need glasses. Im getting headaches, and I really struggle to see things that are far away. But I have always had 20/20 vision. A: Sounds like you may be far-sighted. OK

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

3、如非特指男性或女性,尽量用同义词或近义词替换含有-girl, -woman, -wife, -man后缀的词,例如: calendar girl(月份牌上的美女像)-calendar model 挂历模特 call

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语