Nancy:Okay! were going clubbing Saturday night. andTheres a cover charge. Victor:这到底是怎么个玩法呀Nancy? Nancy:Going clubbing means youre going to a dance club, and if it is not good, you go to another dance club, and if thats not good, yo

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语红宝书

Idiom: Not sb's keeper 不是某人的监护人 Hit the book: Quibble Consensus Absolve Conspiracy Coverup Retrofitting Flaw

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

16The Lord spoke to Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron who died when they approached the Lord . 2The Lord said to Moses: Tell your brother Aaron not to come whenever he chooses into the Most Holy Place behind the curtain in front of the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 利未记

25The Lord said to Moses, 2Tell the Israelites to bring me an offering. You are to receive the offering for me from each man whose heart prompts him to give. 3These are the offerings you are to receive from them: gold, silver and bronze; 4blue, purpl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

说到Rose Melberg, 不得不说说Twee Pop. 把Twee Pop比作泡泡糖独立摇滚乐最适合不过--它的音乐有着D.I.Y的精神,但又蔑视朋克乐的传统惯例.它有着一种自摇滚乐诞生起就未曾听到过的直率天真的特质。

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

For All Book Lovers: Chapter 1 Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. When you learn a foreign language, it can be very difficult to know the best word to use in a situation. This show can help you learn how and when to use Am

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

1. Do you take money?你们要收钱吗? 很多东西真的一定要先问清楚才行, 天底下真的没有白吃的午餐这种事情. 尤其美国的一些大城市路上有很多街头艺人, 穿著奇装异服, 有些观光客好奇拿著照相机

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

PSALM 32 1Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. 2Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit. 3When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all d

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

[Scene: in the shed,Howard, Leonard, Sheldon and Rajesh plays the paintball game ] shed: 小屋 paintball: 彩弹 -Howard: That was close. close: 接近 真悬 -Rajesh: God, I love the smell of, paintballs in the morning. smell: 味道 paintball: 彩

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

What's going on? 情况如何 The first crew's here. 第一批孩子在这儿 Ben with them? 本也在吗 I don't see him. 我没看到 There's another group coming. 另一批过来了 I think I see him. 看到他了 No,it's not him. 那不是他 It'

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Thor comic cover which hung on girl's bedroom wall for 30 years sold for 44,000 pounds. 锤哥漫画封面卖44,000英镑 A comic book cover that hung on a schoolgirls bedroom wall for 30 years has sold at auction for a staggering 44,000 pounds. 最近

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

用邮件写出一封成功的自荐信与手写自荐信同样需要以下技巧:专业的,正确的语法和拼写,重要的是要正确的运用它们。但是,也有在邮件中,也需要一些专门的技巧,如果忽视了这些的话

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

难以停止的怀念:Boyzone - Nothing Without You Artist:Boyzone Song:Nothing Without You On the cover stone streets on the summer lights Taste the salt and the breeze as it blows by All the sand is a white as snow Hear the waves as they race

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

hot minute hot off the press! 跟随naomi和katniss一起享受唯美的young and bueatiful以及狂野摇滚the kill! 厌倦的长期待在排行榜上的pop songs 了吗?这周的top5, Will和Annie将为你们介绍 The Chainsmokers、Flume、

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

第一种方法是用一个单词代替一组意义相同的单词,比如: ①用forget(忘记)代替do not remember(没有记住) ②用ignore(忽视)代替do not pay attention to(不注意) ③用now(现在)代替 at this point in time(此时此刻

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Joey: Ma! What're you doing here? Mrs. Tribbiani: I came to give you this (Gives him a bag of groceries) and this. (Whacks him round the ear) Joey: Oww! Big ring! Mrs. Tribbiani: Why did you have to fill your father's head with all that garbage abou

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

美国少数民族社区庆祝圣诞节 LOS ANGELES Christmas is a highlight for many immigrant communities in the United States, who bring colorful traditions from their countries of origin. For Hispanics, the nine-day celebration of Las Posadas ree

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Strike a pose Strike a pose Vogue, vogue, vogue Vogue, vogue, vogue Look around everywhere you turn is heaache It's everywhere that you go [look around] You try everything you n to espe The pain of life that you know [life that you know] When all se

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

As would become his standard practice, 乔布斯和媒体打交道已经有了自己的标准做法, Jobs offered to provide exclusive interviews to anointed publications in return for their promising to put the story on the cover. 他给自己钦点

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

如果爱 就深爱:Why Can't You Say That You're Mine Drew Seeley,加拿大歌手,名字有些陌生哦,可是他的声音你一定熟悉,他就是在《歌舞青春》(High School Musical)第一部里为男主角Zac替唱、还代替他

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲