You got ten steps 'til the door Still not sure what you want You got three right reasons to leave But you're still staring right at me Tell me, what are we fighting for? Can't we get anything right anymore? I'm here, giving you all of me I don't wann

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Twilight I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twil -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la Twilight Baby I've known you for a long,long time I never thought that we would find What were holding in our hands Lately Ive been thinking I should make you

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Why, the lights on You said, said you were out You did gone Yeah you did left, but now I'm on your lawn, I could tell that There was something wrong What's goin' on? Saw a silhouette, oh no no, I smell a cigarette you don't smoke Well, well, I guess

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A: What can I do for you? B: I am returning these books. A: What did you do to this book? B: I accidentally ripped the cover. A: You will need to pay for the damage. B: How much do I need to pay? A: Im going to need $5.00. B: Thats not too expensive.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

The Vikings cover me with armor. 海盗穿着厚厚的盔甲。 Armor can be very heavy, that's why you need your rest. 盔甲很重,所以你需要休息。 I think it's time. 现在该休息了。 But I have another wish. 可我还有一个愿望。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

英语1000高频词汇(中级):第10课 [00:03.00]common [00:03.60]common adj.共同的, 公共的, 公有的, 普通的, 庸俗的, 伪劣的 n.[复][总]平民, 公有, 普通, 共通 [00:18.82]computer [00:19.43]computer n.计算机, 电脑 [00:26.06]convenient [00:26.66]convenient adj.便

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语1000高频词汇

China boasts a total of 7.566 million square kilometers of vegetation cover, while buildings cover 153,000 sq km of land, the State Council Information Office unveiled at a press briefing last Monday. 国务院新闻办公室上周一在新闻发布会

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Isn't it amazing how one person, sharing one idea, at the right time and place can change the course of your life's history? This is certainly what happened in my life. When I was 14, I was hitchhiking from Houston, Texas, through El Paso on my way t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

My bad! 我错了 英文释义 An admission of guilt for a minor mistake; an expression meaning my fault! 例句 When I accidently knocked over my friend's bag of golf clubs, I quietly said my bad! and he laughed as we picked them up. 我不小心碰翻

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

When I lived in my hometown, I liked raining so much, because sometimes I could see the rainbow, it is so beautiful and attractive. I remembered the first time when I saw the rainbow. It was a stuffy afternoon, when I took a nap, I heard it rained, b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Oh break crack ready ah not yeah The skill I tried to cover my shine I've tried staying in the lines I I I don't wanna hide No not tonight You you you want me to take my light Fit it in your box right I want you to look me in the eye eye eye Ready or

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Looking for a way to get your resume noticed? Need answers to those seemingly impossible interview questions? 在寻找一个让你的简历得到注意的方法吗?在为那些不可能的面试问题寻找答案吗? Ask your neighbor or your be

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

初中英语作文记叙文写作特点 记叙文是记人叙事的文章,它主要是用于说明事件的时间、背景、起因、过程及结果,即我们通常所说的五个 W ( what, who, when, where, why )和一个 H ( how )。记叙

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

The wisdom of one word Isn't it amazing how one person, sharing one idea, at the right time and place can change the course of your life's history? This is certainly what happened in my life. When I was 14, I was hitchhiking from Houston, Texas, thro

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

In the ancient times there was a king who wanted to find a swift horse that could cover a thousand 1i(half a kilometre)in one day and he was willing to pay one thousand pieces of gold for it.But for three years he was unsuccessful.A eunuch sa

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Getting fired, unfortunately, can happen to the best of us. It can happen even when it's not your fault. There could be a personality conflict between yourself and your supervisor. Your idea of what the job was going to be like might differ from what

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.How flashy your resume is 1.你的简历有多花哨 Having a flashy resume is less important than having one that's easy for employers to read. Even in creative fields, 78% of executives said they preferred traditional resumes. 有一个华丽的简

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:Agnes - How Do You Know 相关介绍:Agnes是瑞典人,原先只是本地歌手,但因为她的嗓音极其赋有磁性,所以现在她的歌声却传便了整个地球。在她的歌中体现的淋漓尽致,一发不可收拾

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

That is a nice reaction.So nice. 好热烈的反应啊 太棒了 It keeps getting nicer.It just keeps building. 简直越来越热烈了 不断升温啊 You should just get out now.Cause this just gonna...Good night, everyone. 你还是赶紧出去吧

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

节奏布鲁斯:Cheryl Cole - Promise This 相关介绍 :切尔西天王阿什利-科尔的前妻谢莉尔近日推出了自己的最新专辑《Messy Little Raindrops》,在这张专辑的封面上,谢莉尔一身橙色与粉色相间的连衣裙

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯