5 Three Jokes Joke 1 Co-workers sympathized with my mother when she complained that her back was really painful from moving furniture. Why don't you wait till your husband gets home? someone asked. I could, my mother told the group, but the co

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Making the Decision 做决定 Kathy and Evan come to a decision. 凯西和艾凡将做决定。 Kathy:I think we should stop dreaming and make a decision. 凯西:我想我们应该别再胡思乱想,赶快做个决定吧。 Evan:You know, it always

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

[00:04.64]You gotta know Emma to appreciate her humor. 这就是艾玛式的幽默 [00:08.16]Sometimes that doesnt even help. 好像没什么共鸣 [00:12.20]Hey, I just wanna say that I think what you people are doing is very brave, 我只是想表达

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-蒸发的摩根夫妇

Part One 句型推荐 1. My hobby is collecting stamps. What's your hobby? 2. Some people like riding horse, but I prefer golfing. 3. Writing is just an avocation with me. 4. It's relaxing and takes my mind off my work. 5. I play the piano for my own

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语MP3-口语句型

14 Shopping for Furniture GLOSSARY furniture large things that are put inside ones home or office to make it morecomfortable and/or easier to live or work in* Maudes bedroom has only three pieces of furniture: a bed, a small table, andone chair. to d

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之日常生活

[00:01.86](Father) (Father) Who's Noel Coward [00:05.50]See they fixed the light for a change. 我看他们得把灯换一个. [00:06.66]not easy to break them again 没被砸碎就算幸运的了 [00:08.66]No, No, No. She's ok, see the water runs do

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-风雨哈佛路

Last July, Kent Couch, a gas station owner from Bend, Oregon tied 105 helium-filled balloons to a lawn chair and took off. It was beautiful; it was a dream. For 9 hours and 193 miles, it was the fulfillment of a childhood dream. But with dangerous c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Diego Maradona Signs with Belarus Football Team Diego Maradona is widely believed to be one of the best football players ever. He helped lead Argentina to victory in the 1986 World Cup. But like many former star players of the sport known as soccer i

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Comic books are illustrated stories. He loved comic books. He had many comic books. They were all on a shelf. His friends collected comic books, too. He sometimes traded comic books with them. He read comic books all night. He turned off the lights.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

All right. Thank you. I've got about apparently 5 or 6 minutes 谢谢大家 我有大概五六分钟时间 to say the most useful things I can think. I'm going to do my best 讲我认为最有用的东西 我会尽我所能 And it was suggested that

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

CHAPTER 4 Lovans Story The family was so surprised to find an Indian woman instead of a man that no one said anything. The room they looked into had two chairs and a couch. On a table lay an Indian basket that was not yet finished. Bunches of sweet g

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 9 Mountain Top Mystery

At lunchtime, the orchestra stopped practicing. Most of the members went back to the hotel. Bob Weldon suggested that he and Victor make one last search for the score. The Aldens looked for Melody to ask her to have lunch with them, but she had disap

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 45 The Mystery of the Stolen M

Lindsay: So, since you've been working so hard to plan this wedding, what are you worried about? Chris: I suppose I'm a little bit worried about the fact that we've never lived together. Lindsay: Oh, really? Chris: So once we get married, it will act

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

She reaches into her pocket. Her cell phone is gone. She looks under her bed. All she sees are some coins. She looks under her couch. All she sees are some pencils. She has an idea. She calls her cell phone number with another phone. She hears a ring

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Silvia: Diego, I hear your graduation soon. Congratulations. Diego: Thank you. Yes, I'm graduation this month. Silvia: Really, and what about all the stuff you have in your apartment? What are you going to do with it? Diego: Well, because I am moving

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Architects in Amsterdam have started building what they say as Europes first full-scale 3D-printed house. They claim its a waste-free, ecofriendly wayto design our cities in the future. Forget bricks, tilesand wooden beams. If you want to build a hou

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Architects in Amsterdam have started building what they say as Europes first full-scale 3D-printed house. They claim its a waste-free, ecofriendly wayto design our cities in the future. Forget bricks, tilesand wooden beams. If you want to build a hou

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Get in shape. I bet that was a New Year's resolution for many of you. Well, to help get you motivated, we have two stories now from NPR's Life Kit. It's a new collection of audio guides to help you get it together in all sorts of

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Dear diary, the authorities have removed the pair of black pants from the couch. There is no longer any place for me to sleep. I have vomited three times in protest but there is no sign that anyt

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Lesson Introduction Who doesn't love decorating a new house. Buying the right couch, the perfect dining room set, and of course the biggest TV. In this lesson we talk about buying new furniture.

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod