中英歌词: Today I don't feel like doin' anything I just want to lay in my bed don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone cause today I swear I'm not doing anything 今天我脑袋空空 只想躲在被窝里 不想接电话

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 简单易学英文歌

There is a humorous comic strip1 about a dog that is lying on a psychiatrist's2 couch. Sometimes I feel like I'm barking up the wrong tree, doctor! says the worried dog. Pets don't seem to have the same problems and fears that people do. But pets can

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., We are in Riverdale, where Michael and Eva Buchman have just bought the house next door to the Stewarts. They have rented a small truck to move their furniture. As they start to carry in a large co

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

Lesson 31 Text A A Difficult Customer Dolores works in a shop selling gramophone records. One afternoon a middle-aged woman came in, sat on a stool in front of the counter, and smiled at her brightly.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 初级口语教程

减肥似乎是一个永远热门的话题,人们似乎永远也不会减少这个话题的热度,怎样才是最有效的减肥方式,节食还是运动? Rob: Hello I'm Rob. Finn: and I'm Finn Rob: and this is 6 Minute English. In today's pr

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Jill is talking to her boyfriend, Mack. (J=Jill;M=Mack) J: You'd better watch your diet, Mack. You're getting really fat! M: It's alright. I'm not fat. I'm muscular. J: Muscular my foot! You're flabby

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

furnish v 提供;装备,布置 facility n 设施 z decorate v 装修 同 ornament n/v 装饰物;装饰 ceiling n 天花板 sofa n 沙发 同 couch n/v 睡椅,沙发;表达 carpet n 毯子,地毯 同 rug n 小地毯,垫子 同 footcloth

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Life together 相伴终生 就在这对70多岁的老夫妇离婚的当晚,丈夫手握没有拨通给她的电话永远离开了她。尽管很悲伤,老夫人仍不得不亲自动手清理他的遗物。当老夫人认真细致地翻着一个抽屉

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Christopher Intagliata. Got a minute? Apart from working and sleeping, the thing Americans do the most is watch TVfive hours a day on average. But all that time in front of the tube may up your ris

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

一桩美满的婚姻并不仅仅意味着两人间的资源共享,它还会给予你更多的感情支持并赋予你迈向成功的勇气。以下是我在婚姻生活中会定期做的12件事。只要你合理地最大化地运用它们,就可以

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lesson 54 Real 1.Is this guy for real? 2.You're a real downer. 3.He's a real peach of a guy. 4.She's a real doll. 5.She's a real He-man. 6.She's sharp and charming - a real class act. 7.He's a real card. 8.I'm becoming a real couch potato.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Silvia: Diego, I hear your graduation soon. Congratulations. Diego: Thank you. Yes, I'm graduation this month. Silvia: Really, and what about all the stuff you have in your apartment? What are you going to do with it? Diego: Well, because I am moving

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: It really drives me crazy. A: 我真是快要疯了! B: What happened? B: 出什么事了? A: I bought these trousers last month, but now it's difficult to put them on. I must put on weight recently. A: 我上个月买的裤子,现在穿上去有点

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

哇 谢尔顿 真不敢相信你居然自创了游戏 Wow, Sheldon, I cannot believe you made up your own game. 研究实验室可不仅仅是游戏 Oh, Research Lab is more than a game. 就像这标语写的 物理虽然只存在于理论中 It's li

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_8 [INT. DOWNTON - EVENING] [Mary exits the drawing room where Branson and Gwen are waiting.] GWEN I've fetched a coat. [Gwen helps Mary into the coat.] LADY MARY Why? What do I need a coat for? BRANSON I've come to fetc

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

夏日的阳光为何总是如此钟爱斯堪迪纳维亚的瑞典?虽然我的地理知道告诉我,瑞典并非我想象中般温暖宜人,但the charade的首张 专辑却将明媚的阳光散落在我的心坎。这样优秀的专辑常常是容易被人遗忘的,我想为自己的twee pop倾向找一个适当 的理由,然而我找到理由总是

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

男人篇:Men's Rules That Women Should Know We guys always hear the rules from our women. Here are Our rules. 我们男人总是听女人制订的规则,而以下就是我们男人的规则。 1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help s

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Michael 是个美国学生,在纽约上大学。他的一个要好同学是从中国大陆来的李华。 今天Michael 刚好在校园里碰到李华。李华会在谈话中学到两个常用语:

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

A couch is a sofa, such as people have in their sitting-rooms, often in front of the television. Some people spend a lot of time sitting on the couch watching television, and probably getting fat for want of exercise. We have a name for such people i

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

把遥控器给我。Give me the remote control。 电视上有什么节目?Whats on TV? 我喜欢这个节目。I like this program。 现在电视里的暴力内容太多了。Theres too much violence on TV nowadays。 电视报在哪儿?Where is t

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语