今天是3月8日妇女节,现在是晚饭时间。平时总是妈妈一个人做饭,但是今天会有什么不同吗? Listen Read Learn May:Mom! How can I help with the washing up? Mom: You peel the onions and wash them, then chop them. May: OK! Then what can I do after I finish i

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Unit 3 What’s in your kitchen? Vocabulary Task Answers A large bathtub (BR), a stove (K), a dresser (BD), an old couch (LR), a bed (BD), a refrigerator (K), a shower (BR), a toilet (BR), a lamp (LR)

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

从电视迷到幽居病 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇掌故节目。 Some unusual words describe how a person spends his or her time. For example, someone who likes to spend a l

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

影片对白 Monica: C'mon, you can't live off your parents your whole life. Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married. Phoebe: Give her a break , it's hard being on your own for the first time. Rachel: Thank you. Phoebe: You're welcome.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

AS IT IS 2016-01-01 Trending Today: Mother of 'Affluenza Teen' Charged This is What's Trending Today.... U.S. officials have charged the mother of a young man known in the media as the Affluenza teen. Tonya Couch and her son, Ethan, allegedly fled to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Todd: So Jeff, you're going back to Canada. What are you gonna do, just sit on the couch and watch TV? Jeff: No, I'm going to go on a trip with my father. Todd: Really, just your dad? Jeff: Just me and my dad. We are going to go back to the island, t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Tom was hungry, but lazy too. He didn't want to cook. He didn't want to go to a restaurant. He didn't even want to heat up leftovers. He decided to have a pizza delivered to him. He went on a pizza website. He ordered a small pizza. He waited for the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

You Make Me Wanna Blue To start it off I know you know me To come to think of it it was only last week That I had a dream about us oh That's why I am here I'm writing this song To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along Someway let me k

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Unit4 unforgettable adj.难忘的 △seismograph n.地动仪;测震仪 △Howard Carter 霍华德卡特 king n.国王 △King tut 图特王(古埃及国王) host vt.主办或主持某活动 n.主人 △Hank Stram 汉克斯图拉姆 take place 发生;产

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语高一课本听力

Lou Bega是一位来自古巴的年轻黑人拉丁男歌手。这位古巴青年是在德国长大,从17岁开始就对节奏布鲁斯、雷鬼等黑人音乐产生了浓厚的兴趣。来自德国但身上流着南美洲人既浪漫又乐天的血液

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. A listener from Brazil, Elenir Scardueli, sent us a list of popular expressions about food. So today we will talk about expressions that use vegetables and fruits. 现在是美国之音慢速

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: OK. Being a couch potato is not good for your health. No surprise there. But let's explore exactly what goes wrong if you sit around too much. It can increase your risk of heart disease and stroke. And new research finds that for

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Saturday morning, driving near Calgary Paul:Hey, guys! Did you see that sign? Wei:No. What did it say? Paul:There's a garage sale around the corner. Wei:A garage sale...that's where people check out cars, right? Paul:[Laughing] What? Cars? Are you se

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Broadcast on Coast to Coast: September 19, 2002 Re-broadcast on VOA News Now: September 22, 2002 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble and this week on WORDMASTER -- Predicting New Words: The Secrets of Their Success. RS: That's the title of a new

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

第一、迷你对话 A: Mary, I heard you moved again. 玛丽,我听说你又搬家了。 B: Yeah. I could not stand living here. There is always much noise in the neighborhood. 是呀,我再也受不住住在那里了,那里总是有那么大的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

情景对话: Claire: Well, I hope not. Haley is at a very low point in her life. It's the last thing she needs right now. 知识点讲解: at a very low point in one's life 处于某人人生的低谷 【例句】 Recently, Bret lost his home to

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Todd: OK. Nicola we are going to talk about your house in Australia? Nicola: About my house! Todd: Is that OK. Nicola: It changes quite often. Todd: OK. How about your last house? The last house you were at. Nicola: OK. Todd: Let's talk about the kit

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So Jeff, you're going back to Canada. What are you gonna do, just sit on the couch and watch TV? Jeff: No, I'm going to go on a trip with my father. Todd: Really, just your dad? Jeff: Just me and my dad. We are going to go back to the island, t

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

歌词: Today I don't feel like doing anything I just want to lay in my bed Don't feel like picking up my phone So leave a message at the tone Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan Turn the TV on

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Max it's me! 麦克斯 是我 I know it's you. 我知道是你 You sleep with a knife under your pillow? 你睡觉时 枕头底下还藏把刀啊 It's the only home security system I can afford. 这是我唯一付得起的家庭安保项目 And I'm a

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(295) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季