节目介绍 经典语境背诵 Mom:On Womens Day, Id have a break from my housework. My husband Ben would cook for the family.But I would wash and chop the vegetables before hand by myself. You know its not really wise for you to trust the guys wi

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

56.去同事家做客 常用应急场景 范例一:Come to my new place Are you doing something on Saturday evening? If not, welcome to my new apartment. You moved to a new place? Yes, I have been busy emptying the packing boxes and cleaning up the mats. Right n

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

Michael: Okay. Hello, my name is Michael. Next to me I have Goron from Italy and Win from Vietnam. And today were going to do discuss movies, and specifically, were going to discuss about Hollywood movies. Do we like Hollywood movies, what is typical

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit60:男女之间

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

May: Mom, this is your third bowl of rice! Shirley: I know but I have no choice. My stomach just keeps crying for more and more. May: Why? I never saw you eat so much before. Shirley: I've been going to the gym these days. The exercise makes me hungr

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Amy: I think rearranging the furniture will make the living room look more spacious . Dont you? Jacob: Uh, sure. Amy: Can you help me move this couch against this wall? Jacob: Okay, but are you sure you want it over there? Because its really heavy an

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Tobias: I really dont understand why we need new furniture. After were married, well just take the things from each of our two apartments and that should do the trick. Renee: We each have some things we can keep and use, but it would be nice to have

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

【课堂热身】 首先,let's warm up。我们先来做个热身,进入今天的Review(复习)环节。在第20课第一讲中,对于下面的这类人a person who likes to spend a lot of time, sitting or lying down and doing nothing else

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

情景对话: Do you think he is capable of listening to reason? What kind of reason? Like Dear Krazy-8, listen, if I let you go, will you promise not to come back and waste my family? 知识点笔记: Waste 浪费 【例句】 People wasted so m

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

图片1 Jen gets mixed up and Rick is a couch potato! Do you already know these funny expressions? After finding out about Jens date in part 1 of Catching Up, she asks Rick about his night. Find out what is new with him.

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

You had a very serious knee injury, what was your biggest fear during rehab or while you were just even sitting on your couch about whether youd be able to play? This comeback has been very, very emotional. Then theres something difficult for us, bec

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(572) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Flying in a Crutch Who can walk faster, a ballet dancer whose leg muscles are extremely fit, or a couch potato whose legs are soft and flabby? Did you ever have a broken leg? Or did you ever see someone else in a cast? If so, you may have noticed som

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

介绍: ①Bandwagon Fan [?b?ndw?ɡ?n]伪球迷 举例 A: Name two football players. 说两个足球运动员的名字 B: er...leonardo dicaprio and Kobe bryant 额...小李子,科比. A: Definitely a bandwagon fan. 确实是个伪球迷啊! ②Cou

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【俚语】 Mash v. 把食物捣成泥状 【例句】 Mash the potatoes and mix in the butter. 将土豆捣成泥,然后拌入黄油。 Mashed potatoes n. 土豆泥 【例句】 A: Would you like to order now? 您现在点餐吗? B: Sure. Ill h

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说