convene lodging commission bypass coach fling glider author dust deposition banker formidable decimal residual assert subdue correspondence overflow avail clip sophisticated proper adjoin couch

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Here's something people do every day that many of us apparently do wrong - bending over, you know, to pick things up or put things down or even just to sit down. Now, a group of scientists who study bending say Americans are doin

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之日常生活

unforgettable 难忘的 seismograph 地动仪;测震仪 Howard Carter 霍华德卡特 king 国王 King Tut 图特王(古埃及国王) host 主办或主持某活动;主人 Hank Stram 汉克斯图拉姆 take place 发生;产生 on fire 失火

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

即使没有1米8和帅脸,Ed Sheeran 同样可以甩掉一些高富帅好几条街,新专辑《X》中与菲董合作的热单《Sing》!才华爆棚的 Ed 将自己对音乐的热情倾注到这支歌曲当中,让听到的人都感受到他的

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Jessica 在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是吴琼要问的:宅男宅女。 Jessica: Wuqiong, 听说你表妹从上海来看你了,怎么样, Are you two gettin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

自从妈妈开始健身之后,精神变得特别好,不过胃口似乎也跟着长,这么一来减肥是没希望了,看看阿美给妈妈出了什么好主意? 难度系数:GESE6,PETS2 Listen Read Learn May: Mom, this is your third bowl of rice! Shirley: I know but I have no choice. My stomach ju

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

At seven o'clock the coffee was made and the pan was on the back of the stove, hot and ready to cook dinner. Jim was never late. Della doubled the watch chain in her hand and sat on the comer of the table near the door. When she heard his steps on th

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 人教全日制普通高中英语(必修)高三(全一册)

Baby Becky Helps Her Mother 宝宝贝吉帮助妈妈 My name is Baby Becky. 我是宝宝贝吉。 I say goo. 我咕咕说。 I say blub. 我哭。 I say waaaaa. 我哇哇哭。 I can say a word, too. 我也能说一个词。 I can say mine. 我会说我

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: When people with simple, non-urgent medical problems go to the emergency room for treatment, it creates all kinds of problems - ERs get overcrowded, treatment is expensive, it's often inefficient. This is a big issue here in Wash

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Lucy Loves Lucy In 'Take My Wife' play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0008:01repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: Cam

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

【课堂热身】 首先,let's warm up。我们先来做个热身,进入Review(复习)环节。我们在第19课中谈到了熬夜族这一类人,用美语称之为a night owl,a nightbird,or a night person,and so on。熬夜族人要熬

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

【课堂热身】 首先,let's warm up。我们先来做个热身。在第20课的第一讲中我们知道了一个地道的表述电视迷的表述法是a couch potato。之所以用a couch potato来表述一有时间就泡在电视前其它什么事

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

John Thompson finally got a girlfriend. She was very pretty. John wanted to do everything he could to keep her. On Monday, his girlfriend wanted to go jogging at 6 a.m. John wanted to sleep longer. He went with her anyway. On Tuesday, his girlfriend

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

My guest today is Barack Obama, President Barack Obama. Good to be with you. I mean, the dierput deep in dictatorship. How do you justify dealing with the cashto? If I thought to myself that I being in a garage doing an interview. As a president. As

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

I've shared a two-bedroom, two-bath apartment with my roommate for two years. He was moving to Austin and I posted a roommate wanted ad in the local newspaper. I got a few calls, a couple from some very weird people. Finally, I got a call from Andrew

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I dont like cats. Thats not really true. I like cats, but they dont like me. Last week, my friend Sara asked me to babysit her cat for two days while she was out of town. Normally, I would have said no, but she was in a jam, so I said okay. As I said

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

听力内容有不详尽之处啊,欢迎大家留言讨论,纠正。谢谢 在线英语听力室http://www.tingroom.com Back here on the family couch, place for great announcement, Sam. I just got Thank You for starting out our week in a happy wa

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

歌词: It's been a long time since I came around Been a long time but I'm back in town And this time I'm not leavin' without yo Yo taste like whiskey when yo kiss me awe I'd give anything again to be your babydoll This time I'm not leaving without

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

本期内容: TwitterwonabiddingbattleagainstanumberoftechfirmsvyingtobroadcastAmericanfootballgamesonline.TheNationalFootballLeague,whichrunstheprofessionalsport,wantstospreaditsinfluencebeyondcouch-basedtelevisionviewing.TwitterwillstreamtenThurs

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读