This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. If you saw the movie March of the Penguins, or even the animated film Happy Feet, you know that male penguins take their role as parents pretty seriously

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

《玩具总动员3》(Toy Story 3)是一部由皮克斯动画制作,并由华特迪士尼于2010年发行的3D电脑动画电影。由李昂克里奇执导,迈克尔阿姆特担任编剧,汤姆汉克斯和蒂姆艾伦联袂献声,影片于

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

Google Celebrates 20th Birthday This is Whats Trending Today Google turned 20 years old on Thursday. 周四谷歌迎来了20周年。 The search engine celebrated with a special Google Doodle video on its U.S. homepage. The fun, animated video noted

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending May 28 These are the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 Pop Singles chart, for the week ending May 28, 2016. You may have heard the old saying Good things come to those who wait. It sure applies this week, be

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(五月)

Oho, the Simpsons set the yellow carpet event here to celebrate 20 years of the America's most dysfunctional family. It's the country's longest running sitcom, longest running animated program and recently just became the longest running prime-time s

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Oh, sir, it will break bonesbeware, beware! 啊,先生,它会钳碎骨头的小心,小心! No fear; I like a good grip; I like to feel something in this slippery world that can hold, man. 怕什么;我就喜欢好钳力;在这个活里活络

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

A quiet restaurant. Good wine. An animated conversation. Then, mid-sentence, you catch him steal a quick sideways downward glance at his BlackBerry. And the nickname CrackBerry comes to mind. You might think: for some, the Internet is an addiction. W

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

有点娇气任性的10岁少女千寻跟随父母搬往新家,途中误入一座神庙,来到了另一个世界一条专门给神仙提供服务的热闹非凡的浴场街。双亲因为吃了给神准备的美食而被变成了猪。小千寻在迷

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美电影简介

Toy Story premiered in November of 1995 玩具总动员在1995年11月举行首映 and became an instant blockbuster. 然后很快成为票房冠军 Soon it was the third most successful 之后更成为有史以来第三部 animated movie ever made. 最

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

When the company was running out of money, 当公司的资金快要用光时 Steve Jobs wanted to fire 乔布斯本想解雇 the people who were making the short films. 制作短片的队伍 It was ony when they got nominated for an Oscar 不过在他们

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Pixar went on to create the worlds first computer animated feature film, Toy Story, and is now the most successful animation studio in the world. Pixar 制作了世界上第一个用电脑制作的动画电影玩具总动员,Pixar 现在也是世界上

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

影片对白 Jon: I want you to know, you're the most important thing in my life. Garfield: Let me sleep, please. Jon: Before I met you, my life had no meaning. I was incomplete. Garfield: Oh, you still are, really. Jon: I guess what I'm trying to say i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Preston: Oh, hogwash! Garfield: Huh? Preston: I tell you, this cat is mocking us at every turn . Winston: Preston, calm yourself. We're only doing what is best for everybody. Preston: How much longer must we sustain this charade? I can't be

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

Action star Jackie Chan has a young incarnation of himself fighting evil in his upcoming animation series, All New Jackie Chans Adventures. 动作巨星成龙在他即将上映的动画系列--《新成龙历险记》中是一个年轻的化身,该角

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It is an issue that bothers most celebrities-how to stay young forever on the silver screen. 这是一个困扰着许多明星的问题--即怎样在银幕上永葆年轻。 And it gets an answer from Jackie Chan in his upcoming Chinese animation s

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We round up all this years key soundbites, as theyre served up at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. 好莱坞杜比剧院上演的年度好戏奥斯卡和往年一样妙语连珠,我们收集了今年的精彩语录哦! Common and John Legend on Se

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Ambassador Rice ,the second youngest person to hold that position.She's the first African American woman to be America's representative to the United Nations so she did perfect in the theme of this year's Black history month,black woman in the Americ

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(二)月

上海迪士尼乐园(Shanghai Disneyland Park)开园啦~ 开园当天下着雨,但这丝毫不妨碍近两万人前去游(pai)玩(dui)的决心! 我们根据网友们最新体验,总结一下迪士尼乐园里最好玩的几个项目: 上海迪士

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

English at the Movies: Robin Williams 英语电影:罗宾威廉姆斯 Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im Caty Weaver. People around the world were shocked and saddened by the death of entertainer Robin Williams. Many of you comm

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月