ACTION ENGLISH 2 MOVIE DICTIONARY 电影词典 cartoon (also animated cartoon), a film made by photographing a series of drawings卡通;动画片 AMERICAN SLANG 美国俚语 Oh, Come on!说明:用强调的语气时,表示不相信。用平白的语调时,表示快点。连续说两遍的时

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 动感英语

古代西方哲学家认为构成自然界的物体并衍生万物的物质是水、火、地、风四大元素。地球依着黄道运行其实就是四大元素的流转变化,因此将黄道12星座分为四类。 there are two classifications o

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(294) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

1. President Barack Obama is trumpeting his efforts to help women in the workforce. He's turned to rally key Democratic constituencies ahead of the election. Obama says female business owners have particularly benefited from his administration's effo

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十月)

AS IT IS 2016-09-29 Tom Hanks Surprised Bride and Groom 新人拍婚纱照偶遇汤姆汉克斯 This is Whats Trending Today: Elizabeth Murphy and Ryan Barclay were posing for wedding photos along a path in New York Citys Central Park. It was already

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Wallace and Gromit celebrate their Oscar in their Paul Smith bow ties. Aardman 2006 The Oscars are the biggest movie event of every year, and are always a star-studded , glamorous occasion. Their full title is Academy Awards, and the first awards to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Have you seen the Transformers film yet? Transformers is a new Hollywood blockbuster which has not only taken America by storm , it has also been a number one film in China as well. The film has earned over 100 million RMB and it has outdone all the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

GEMINI May 2I to June 2I Gemini natives are not built for partnership. They are so changeable and erratic that it is hard to get a decision out of them that is not subject to change, revision and dissection. They are fussy and irritable one moment an

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

中学英语演讲稿:高科技无处不在 Schoolmates: When you look the lovable animated cartoon, plays is in a stew human's computer games, rides the fast train, is answering transoceanic telephone time, ......Not only your might once realize t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Toy Story 4 is officially a thing as Disney confirms 2017 release for sequel Its official Woody and Buzz Lightyear are on their way back to cinemas after Disney confirmed that Toy Story 4 is in the works. 正式公布啦自迪斯尼确认《玩具总动

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

中国国际动漫节成交22亿元 HANGZHOU, May 3 (Xinhua) -- The contracted transactions reached 13.8 billion yuan (2.2 billion U.S. dollars) at the 10th China International Cartoon Animation Festival which closed Saturday, said organizers. The si

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Space exploration 太空探索 The end of the Space Age 太空时代的结束 Inner space is useful. Outer space is history 研究内太空才有用,让外太空研究成为历史 Jun 30th 2011 | from the print edition HOW big is the Earth? Any enc

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

THIS IS AMERICA - From Donald Duck to Biting Commentary, Cartoons in AmericaBy Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Monday, April 24, 2006 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

You might expect a liar to struggle with eye contact, when lying through his teeth. But a study by University of Michigan researchers suggests that liars may look their questioners in the eye more often than people telling the truth. People who are l

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

SHANGHAI, June 14 (Xinhua) -- A joint venture of U.S.-based DreamWorks Animation (DWA) and a consortium of Chinese companies will be located in Shanghai's West Bank Media Port (WBMP), government authorities said Thursday. The joint venture, Oriental

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

最近大家是不是被一部韩国电影《釜山行》刷屏了?可以说,这部电影综合了恐怖、惊险、爱情、亲情、人性善恶的刻画等诸多看点,全程无尿点,非常值得推荐哦! 下面是外国网友对这部片

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Can storied urn, or animated bust, 栩栩如生的半身座像和刻下事迹的瓮, Back to its mansion call the fleeting breath? 难道能让断气复吸,魂归华厦? Can Honor's voice provoke the silent dust, 荣誉的声音能激扬沉寂的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

A:Do you like watching the animated film? A: 你喜欢看动画片吗? B: Of course. Since I was a young boy, I have been a big anime fan. B: 当然。在我还是一个小孩子的时候,我就是一个地地道道的动画迷了。 A: So, who is

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

Santa Claus and his 'elves' are busy making their final preparations for Christmas Eve at Santa Claus Village in Lapland. Santa is confident they'll have their work done in time. Huh, they're going very well, everything is on schedule. Christmas of c

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How strange that you should say that! I answered. 真奇怪,你怎么会也这么说?我回答道。 For long ago I had the idea that he was possessed of a devil. 很久以前,我正是也有这种想法。我觉得他这个人是被魔鬼抓住了

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

There were ten thousand people at the trade show, and Jobs loved it. 展会共有一万人参加,一切都让乔布斯很喜欢。 Artistic creativity energized him, especially when it was connected to technology. 艺术创作激励着他,尤其是

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传