A Chinese animated comedy called Kim and Jim's Wormhole, which has been selected for an International Animation Festival in Canada, will debut by the end of this year. Wang Lei is the chief director and the general editor of the movie. Kim and Jim's

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

THE HUMMING-BIRD Of all animated beings this is the most elegant in form and the most brilliant in colors. The stones and metals polished by our arts are not comparable to(1) this jewel of Nature(2).

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: Al, you are a big movie fan? Al: Yes, I am. Todd: So as a big movie fan, what do you think about all the amazing technological special effects that they're doing now? Al: I think it's going to lead to a point where we don't need actors anymore.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

analogous adj. 类似的 analogy n. 类推,类似 analysis n. 分析 anecdote n. 轶闻 angle n. 角度 anguish n. 极度的痛苦,苦闷;vi.使苦恼 animated adj. 有生气的,热烈的 annex

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

LOS ANGELES, Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- As an iconic figure of the Disney(迪斯尼) empire, the 100-old cartoon character Tinker Bell has been remembered with a new star set on the famed Hollywood Walk of Fame in a ceremony held on Tuesday. The suppor

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2016-07-13 Pokemon Go Craze Sweeps US Pokemon Go热潮席卷美国 This is Whats Trending Today. Pikachu, where are you? That is on the minds of millions of people in the U.S. who downloaded the Pokemon Go smartphone app after it launched Ju

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Geophysicist Probes Ocean's Secrets Today, Pitman is a distinguished professor of geophysics at Columbia University, and the recipient of many of his fields most coveted honors. Even though he is now in his 80s, Pitmans animated manner makes it easy

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

We round up all this years key soundbites, as theyre served up at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. 好莱坞杜比剧院上演的年度好戏奥斯卡和往年一样爆笑不断,我们收集了今年的搞笑颁奖词。 Neil Patrick Harriss diversi

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If you want your life to stand for peace and kindness, it' s helpful to do kind, peaceful things. One of my favorite ways to do this is by developing my own helping rituals. These little acts of kindness are opportunities to be of service and reminde

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

HONG KONG, March 27 (Xinhua) -- The latest exhibition by Pixar Animation Studios opened Sunday at the Hong Kong Heritage Museum on the first stop of its new global tour. The exhibition Pixar: 25 Years of Animation building on the success of its last

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

My second story is about love and loss. I was lucky I found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents garage when I was 20. We worked hard, and in 10 years Apple had grown from just the two of us in a garage into a $2 bi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Terminator Genisys 《终结者:创世纪》 主演: 阿诺施瓦辛格/ 艾米莉亚克拉克/ 杰科特尼/ 杰森克拉科/ 李秉宪 中国上映时间:8月23日 期待指数:4星 《终结者》收官之作,怀旧向红果果的满分。未

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: Slangman revisited. RS: A listener from Libya, Radwan Al-karash, sent us an e-mail earlier this month: I enjoy listening to your interviews with different people from different co

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

To avoid these handicaps, foreign firms are ploughing money into co-productions with local partners. 为了避开这些障碍,外国公司与当地合伙人投资拍合拍片。 Yet Chinese culture has proven even harder to master than its politics

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Walt Disney Animation Studios witnesses a wonderful start of its 3D animated film Zootopia this weekend. 由华特迪士尼出品的3D动画电影《疯狂动物城》在上周末迎来了一个完美的开局。 Zootopia opened with an estimated 73.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

《神偷奶爸3》正在热映,小黄人给大家带来很多欢乐!今天Jenny和Spencer要和你聊一聊这部电影有意思的英语! 小黄人英语怎么说? Little yellow man Minions: 小黄人 英语中Minion的本义是奴才。 直译

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

模仿句子:In the past decade, Pixar have produced WALLE, Brave and latest Toy Story while Disney's output includes Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph and in 2014, the most commercially successful animated film ever, Frozen. 翻译:在过去十年里,皮克

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

On more accounts than one, a pity it is that the whale does not possess this prehensile virtue in his tail; 总之,从许多方面说来,可惜大鲸的尾巴没有这种抓握力; for I have heard of yet another elephant, that when wounded in

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition China and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations pledge to further strengthen their level of cooperation at a summit in Bali, Indonesia, commemorating 20 years si

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2011CRI中国国际广播电台

I think people enjoy going to the cinema because it's a relatively cheap evening. Andrea: And there are so many different kinds of films to see. I prefer action films mainly. I'm pretty much middle- of-the-road. I don't do war films but apart from th

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16