The new rules are going limit online transactions through non-banking accounts to a maximum of 200-thousand yuan per year. Transactions will also require real-name registration for all non-bank payment accounts. And depending on the services required

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

West Australian Nationals MP Tony Crook will reveal this morning whether he'll support the Federal Government's changes to the Migration Act. A vote on the bill to allow offshore processing is due to be voted on in the Lower House today. The Governme

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2011年

When markets in Europe closed a couple of hours ago, London's FTSE 100 was up 28 points. The Dax and Euro were also up 64 and 22 points, respectively. In the US, trading comes to a close shortly and the Dow Jones is up 173 points, while the SP 500 is

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

All of Australia's big four banks have failed to pass on this month's Reserve Bank's interest rate cutting full, the ANZ bank was the last to make decision announcing it would cut interest rates on variable home loans by 37 basis points, that's less

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

Report: Iranian Media Group Seeks Worldwide Influence Irans efforts to influence internet users around the world are larger than experts have thought, reports Reuters news agency. Reuters said that Iran has a group of anonymous websites and social me

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

苏明,去年加州发生了几次小地震,当时有消息说那是发生大地震的前兆。我也听说了,可是我一个住在加州的朋友告诉我,大地震可能不会发生。但愿如此。苏明,美国人在说这种话的时候

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

DAVID GREENE, HOST: OK, let's hear now how a Trump presidency could remake one federal program. Medicaid provides health insurance for the poor and disabled. To run the agency that oversees Medicaid and also Medicare, Donald Trump has nominated the a

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

A: Welcome to Lincoln Bank. How may we be of service? 欢迎光临Lincoln银行。我们能如何为您效劳? B: Hi. We'd like to open a Foreign Currency Account,please. 你好。我们想要开一个外汇账户。 A: OK, do you have the releva

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Would you like me to go into a little more detail about the free services we can offer you? 您需要我给您多介绍一点儿可以为您提供的免费业务的细节吗? B: Yes please. I really am an absolute amateur when it comes to this s

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

今天我们要学的词是credibility. Credibility 名词,信誉,可信度。The U.S. government is shutting down a planned study testing whether moderate drinking has health benefits over concerns that its funding by the alcohol industry would

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

What can you offer us? 你能为本公司作出什么贡献? I can offer my track record in developing new accounts,penetrating companies at the senior level and managing sales cycles. 我可以提供过去开发新客户,深入企业高层,管理

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Russian-Linked Twitter Accounts Not Done with US Government Shutdown The United States government was operating normally on Tuesday. Yet it did not seem a few hours earlier as if Russia was done trying to publicize the nearly three-day long governmen

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

by Laura Adams If youre like most people, you dont leave home without your mobile technology. If you have a smart phone or an iPad, you can download very inexpensive or free mobile applications or apps designed for your type of device. Need to track

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 货币英语

Pressure is mounting for Australias banks to lower the interest rates on their credit cards. Critics point out that the nations cash rate has been cut twice this year to a historic low, but credit card fees remain high, pushing some people deeper int

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Global loyal prices have jumped to a nine-month high on concerns that conflict in Iran could spread and hit production in other Middle Eastern countries. West Texas Crude Oil jumped 2 dollars a barrel overnight. The spot gold price has also benefited

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

Emirates NBD, the biggest lender by assets in the United Arab Emirates, has launched Renminbi-denominated accounts and deposits. The bank says the move is meant to help small and medium enterprises in the Kingdom which do business with China. There a

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The problems were revealed by Liu Jiayi, head of the National Audit Office, when he briefed lawmakers about the central government's budget spending for last year. Liu told the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress the audit covered cl

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Dear Annie: Three years ago, I found out my husband was embezzling funds from our joint accounts and then hiding the money in another account. I discovered it when my kids' school called and told me we were four months behind on tuition. When I confr

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Now that we're past Valentine's Day, we can tell this story about sharing. You know, people try to share things when they love each other, including passwords for their video and music streaming services. But what happens when th

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Topic1-The Smartphone Market in China Slows down The Chinese smartphone market slowed down significantly in 2015. As the growth rate plummeted from 20 percent to just 2.5 percent last year. As vendors struggled to find more first-time buyers and the

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议