第50 单元 技巧 /ts/像中文的次,/dz /像中文的子( 收小腹) 本单元超级名言:A positive attitude will have positive results because attitudes are contagious. facts 事实 我只想知道事实。 I just want to know the fact

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

A funny thing is happening in the world of language instruction. Only it's not funny at all for one language in particular. Because of the growing importance of global commerce and contact, foreign language instruction is booming at U.S. colleges. Bu

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

商务英语难词解释汇编 abandon rate 挂断率(衡量客户服务质量的指标之一,计算方式为:拨入客户服务中心的电话总数中客户因等候时间过长而挂断的电话数目占总数的百分比) 例:By choosing

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Topic1-Parents raise kids following Wechat public accounts Social media platforms such as Wechat have become a primary source for us to receive news. And now, parents are also raising and rearing kids following orders by some Wechat public accounts.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

A: How are you doing today? B: Great. Thanks. A: What can I help you with? B: I would like to open a bank account. A: What kind would you like to open? B: I need a checking account. A: Would you also like to open a savings account? B: That's fine. A:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

Accounts Payable: Sales: Accounts Payable divided by Annual Sales, measuring the speed with which a company pays vendors relative to sales. Numbers higher than typical industry ratios suggest that the company is using suppliers to float operations. A

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Account 、Accounting 和Accountant Account 有很多意思,常见的主要是说明、解释;计算、帐单;银行帐户。例如: 1、 He gave me a full account of his plan。 他把计划给我做了完整的说明。 2、 Charge it to my

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

AS IT IS 2016-04-05 Leaked Files Show How Rich Hide Their Money 外泄文件曝富人如何隐藏财富 More than 11 million leaked financial documents show world leaders have used their power to hide money and avoid taxes. 超过11,000,000份泄露的

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Expense Accounts 支出账目 公司开会讨论支出账目,经理Tim和会计部主任John告诉大家要紧缩开支,首先从员工可报销的账目下手。 Tim (manager): Ok, now for the last item on our agenda: expense accounts. Let me tu

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: How are you? B: Im well. Thank you for asking. A: What can I do for you? B: I need to open a bank account. A: What kind of account? B: I just need a checking account. A: You can open a savings account, too. B: All right. Open both. A: You need to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

Hollywood actor Sean Bean tells the story of Waterloo, one of history's most decisive battles. Sean's journey of discovery is inspired by his own experiences of playing Napoleonic soldier Richard Sharpe in TV films based on Bernard Cornwell's best-se

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

ABC Classification ABC分类法 Activity-Based Costing 业务量成本法/作业成本法 ACRS (Accelerated cost recovery system) 快速成本回收制度 Action Message 行为/措施信息 AIS (Accoun

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是juggle。 Juggle, 有力图平衡的意思。在美国, Some college students need to juggle jobs and school to pay for their education, 一些大学生需要边上学,边打工,自己赚学费受教育。 The job req

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

SAN FRANCISCO, July 14 (Xinhua) -- Microsoft on Thursday introduces a hacking alert system to its Windows Live Hotmail email service alongside banning common passwords. When someone's account gets hijacked, their friends often find out before they do

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Twitter has locked some accounts following reports that log-in details for millions of users were on sale. 根据报道,在数百万用户的账户密码被叫卖后,Twitter现在已经锁定了部分帐号。 In a blogpost, Twitter said it was c

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(307) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China's five largest commercial lenders started providing interbank transfers and transfers within accounts of a bank via mobile banking for free on Thursday, as part of their efforts to deal with increasing competition from Internet finance companie

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

花钱容易赚钱难:精打细算十大省钱妙招 Financial happiness doesn't come easy when your money isn't right. Debt, overdrawn accounts, and too little income can drain you emotionally. 财务状况不好时不太会有经济上的幸福感。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Airbus China says that European aircraft manufacturer Airbus delivered 125 new aircraft to Chinese operators in 2012. That accounts for over 20 percent of its global deliveries during the period. Last year's deliveries included more than 100 A320 Fam

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

provisional tax 暂缴税 provisional tax instalment system 暂缴税分期缴付制度 Provisional Urban Council rates 临时市政局差饷 provisionally acceptable levels [PALs] 暂定上限 provis

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

accountant genaral 会计主任 account balancde 结平的帐户 account bill 帐单 account books 帐 account classification 帐户分类 account current 往来帐 account form of balance sheet 帐户式资产负债表 account form of profit and loss statement 帐户式损益表 ac

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇