A: Good morning Mr Bell. How are you today? Are you here to sort out your L/C documents? 早上好,Bell先生。您今天感觉怎么样?你是来办理信用证单据的吗? B: Yes. I've been through them and there's a problem,a rather major d

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good day to you. How can I be of service today? 早上好。今天我如何为您效劳呢? B: Hello. I'd like to open a Foreign Currency Account. 你好。我想开一个外汇账户。 A: I see. Well, this bank offers many different accounts o

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

What role did social media play in Russian efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election? We now know fake accounts created by Moscow reached more Americans than the total number of U.S. citizens who voted. For the record, the NewsHour has

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Current assets、fixed assets 和 Current liabilities Current 是一个很有意思的词汇。它既可以是形容词,也可以是名词。作为形容词,current 意思是“通用的、流通的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

1. Iraq's electoral commission says it intends to audit unusually high numbers in referendum results for most provinces. 2. Israel suspends some negotiations with the Palestinians and imposes closures

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

This is AP News Minute. Officials in Texas released dash cam video showing the moments when Sandra Bland was arrested following a traffic stop. Authorities say the 28-year-old hanged herself in her jail cell last week. But friends and family have que

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(七)月

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Mobile phones in Kenya can be used to transfer funds Mobile phones have revolutionized the way people connect not only with family and friends but also business services. A good example: services t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十一)月

A: Can I help you with something? B: I need to cancel one of my accounts. A: Is there a problem with it? B: I dont need it anymore. A: What would you like to do with all the money in this account? B: Just transfer it over to my remaining account. A:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

The name uncle watch is one of the highlights of weibo anti-corruption this year. Uncle watch, Yang Dacai, a work safety official in Shaanxi, who was sacked in September after Internet users posted photos of him wearing luxury timepieces that he coul

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Of the worlds energy, the US consumes about 25% , while Google alone accounts for roughly 0.013%. 这个世界使用能源的情况是 美国消耗了约25% 而Google就消耗了约其中的0.013

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

GWEN IFILL: The CEO of Wells Fargo appeared on Capitol Hill and faced a barrage of questions about the bank's conduct under his leadership, and why employees opened nearly two million phony accounts. Regulators say employees, under pressure to meet s

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

Key Sentences(重点句子) 846.You signed the delivery note, don't you? 是你签收的那张货运通知,对吗? 847.Don't you know that's the only proof the accounts department has that the goods were delivered? 难道你不知道那是财务

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Tom: Jess, usually when I see you, you're sitting at the computer checking your e-mail. How many times a day do you check it? Jess: I honestly don't count, but many, many times. Definitely more than twenty times a day. It's not really necessary. It's

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

That was dangerous business for the borrower. 这对借钱的人来说是一笔很危险的交易。 In the end, the Lombards invariably owned the estates and the Knight became a bankrupt, 最终,总是伦巴德人占有了庄园,而骑士却破产

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

Nagoya Stock Exchange 名古屋证券交易所 naked short selling 无担保沽空;无担保卖空 Nanyang Commercial Bank Limited 南洋商业银行有限公司 Nanyang Finance Company Limited 南洋

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Banks and fraud 银行与骗子 Hacking back 黑客归来 Bankers go undercover to catch bad guys 银行业者为抓坏蛋化身卧底 Funny, you don't look like a banker 搞笑,你看起来并不像银行业者 FIVE years ago MI5,Britain's securit

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

The wildfire raging in Canada is forcing a reduction in the countrys oil output. The energy sector accounts for 10 percent of GDP and has already been hit hard by low crude oil prices. With authorities warning the blaze could continue to burn for mon

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Agriculture accounts for roughly 70% of global freshwater consumption. Again, remember the numbers vary by region, but still, it's a staggering amount. 农业用水大约占全世界淡水用量的70%。我再重申一次,切记这些数据会因地区

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Topic 1-WeChat Official Accounts Compulsory Scan This week, WeChat announced that starting from July, users are required to scan the QR code every time they log in to their official accounts for security purposes. Compulsory scanning of QR codes for

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Forgive yourself. 自我原谅 If you're someone who's absurdly harder to no one but yourself, this is going to be a tough challenge. But with time, your eyes will be opened and when you finally see and realize your worth, you'd be totally okay. That

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening