1. New amateur video out of Iran shows a helicopter hovering over a crowded Tehran street. If authentic, it's further proved that threats to shut down demonstrations have not worked so far. Elsewhere, reports surfaced that police have used tear gas

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(六)月

A: Hello,again. Did you discuss everything with your colleagues? 您好,又见面了。您和您的同事商量好了吗? B: Yes, yes. It seems that everything is settled. 是啊,是啊。看来,一切都解决了。 A: Have you decided how y

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good morning, Sir. Are you here to get some advice about our new Personal Financing Program? 早上好,先生。您是来咨询有关我们的新的个人理财业务的吧? B: I am indeed. What can you tell me? 的确如此。你能告诉我些什

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

2、Should a husband give his whole salary to his wife? -China Daily 丈夫是否应把所有收入都上交妻子? Editor's note: Would you give away your entire salary to your wife? Or do you have joint bank accounts? Its makes me cringe when Chi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Adrienne, The United States speaker What is the first thing I do in the morning? Well, I guess the first thing I do is I go to the bathroom, but I think everybody does that. After that, I usually take a shower and brush my teeth and get myself organi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

President Bush Discusses Economy THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I just completed a meeting with my working group on financial markets. We discussed the unprecedented and aggressive steps the federal government is taking to address the financial crisis

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Let's knowing that your door is always open and your path is free to walk That makes me tend to leave my sleeping bag rolled up and stashed behind your couch And it's knowing I'm not shackled by forgotten words and bonds And the ink stains that have

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Social media stumbles in the 2016 presidential election. Russian bought political ads and fake accounts that spread misinformation are being routed out, said Facebook and Twitter executives who appeared before Congress. Weve removed 32 pages and acco

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(九月)

AS IT IS 2016-10-06 Report Says Yahoo Scanned Emails This is Whats Trending Today... It has not been a good month for the American Internet company Yahoo. In late September, Yahoo announced that everyone who uses its email service should change his o

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A major Swiss bank has agreed to turn over information on thousands of accounts targeted by the United States for possible tax evasion. US government official says Swiss banking giant UBS will give the IRS the details of more than 4,000 client accou

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(八月)

Atrocities Reported in Northeast Nigeria Thousands of people have fled northeastern Nigeria in recent weeks amid reports of atrocities against civilians. The U.N. refugee agency, UNHCR, says it is increasingly alarmed at the rising level of violence.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

YOUR NAME -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 555 Mockingbird Lane, Apt 125, Everett, WA 98203 (425) 555-8024 tingroom@126.com OBJECTIVE:Human Resource M

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Today's national accounts are expected to show Australia's economic growth slows significantly during the last quarter. Economists are forecasting that Gross Domestic Product grows by 0.4% in the 3 months to the end of August. That's down from 1.1% g

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

By Laura Adams. Many of the listener emails and voicemails I've received lately have been about FDIC insurance. I see this is a popular topic, so I'll answer a few specific questions about FDIC coverage in this episode. Now, let's get to the great li

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 货币英语

Topic1 English Test for Career PromotionIn China, almost every profession has ranks for different skill level workers, for example, there are five ranks for radio host and auditor; four ranks for translators and lawyers. Workers can be promoted to hi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Hollywood actor Sean Bean tells the story of Waterloo, one of history's most decisive battles. Sean's journey of discovery is inspired by his own experiences of playing Napoleonic soldier Richard Sharpe in TV films based on Bernard Cornwell's best-se

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

Hollywood actor Sean Bean tells the story of Waterloo, one of history's most decisive battles. Sean's journey of discovery is inspired by his own experiences of playing Napoleonic soldier Richard Sharpe in TV films based on Bernard Cornwell's best-se

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

今天我们要学的词是juggle。 Juggle, 有力图平衡的意思。在美国, Some college students need to juggle jobs and school to pay for their education, 一些大学生需要边上学,边打工,自己赚学费受教育。 The job req

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

20.Itcanbeinferredthatthediscussioninthepassage ofBlassingame’sworkprimarilyserveswhichoneof thefollowingpurposes? (A)Itaddsanauthority’sendorsementtothe author’sviewthateditednarrativesoughtto

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Topic1-Should HIV Positive be Hidden from Ones Spouse? A man from Henan sued a hospital for concealing the fact that his wife was suspected HIV positive during pre-marital medical check-up. The hospital explained that it was due to patient confidenti

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议