Paying an Employee Under the Table Martin: Im confused. Ive been going over the books and I dont see several members of the staff listed and accounted for. Jina: Oh, I have a special arrangement with a few of them. I pay them under the table. Martin:

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之商务英语

Lesson 11 What? 1.What?你说什么? 2.What else do you have?有别的吗? 3.What are you doing?你在做什么? 4.What can I do for you?我能为你做些什么? 5.What happened?出什么事了?

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

07Using an ATM GLOSSARY bank teller a bank employee who stands behind a window and greets customers, helping them put money into or get money out of their accounts, or doother things with their accounts* The bank teller asked to see two pieces of ide

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之日常生活

电影原声: Moon: Okay, Judith... I personally guarantee, by the end of this month, this show is going to be the biggest hit this city has ever seen. Judith: Mr. moon, none of your shows have ever worked. None of them! You've had your chances. No

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Report Warns that Russian Hacking in Catalonia Could Intensify A new report says that Russian hacking operations to support Catalonian independence continue and could intensify. The Spanish Defense Ministrys Center for Strategic and Defense Studies p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Facebook, Twitter Ban Fake Accounts Linked to Iran, Russia The social media companies Facebook and Twitter announced they have found and banned hundreds of accounts, groups and pages linked to Russia and Iran. Facebook said Tuesday it removed over 60

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Ledgers 和 Journals Ledgers 在簿记上是分类帐的意思,可以和其他词汇搭配,构成许多会计词汇。如ledger accounts(分类帐户)、general ledger(总分类帐)、subs

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Liu: Hello, we want to claim our business tax for one technical service contract and get the formal invoice. Would you please tell me which materials should be submitted? Officer: Ok. Take with your c

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lesson 104 Tell me,please. 1.Tell me,please.请告诉我。 2.Tell me everything,please.请告诉我一切。 3.Tell me what happened.告诉我发生了什么事。 4.I can't tell you.我不能告诉你。 5.Tell me you love me!告诉我你爱我!

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

An upgrade 升级 A:We need to take the accounts system offline to carry out the upgrade. But don't worry, it won't cause too much inconvenience. We're going to do it over the weekend. A:我们需要把这个报账系统下线进行升级但是别担心

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

A: What can I do for you? B: I would like to cancel one of my accounts. A: Is there a problem with your account? B: I only need one. A: What about all your money in that account? B: Could you please transfer that money to my remaining account? A: Tha

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

今天我们要继续讲以account这个词为中心的习惯用语。我们要学的第一个习惯用语是: take into account。这里account解释考虑,所以这个习惯用语的意思想必是把什么纳入考虑范围之内,或者是注意

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

YOUR NAME -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 555 Mockingbird Lane, Apt 125, Everett, WA 98203 (123) 555-8024 tingroom@126.com OBJECTIVE: Human Resource

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Conrad Lange, collector of the revenues of the city of Berlin, had long been known as a man whom nothing could divert from the paths of honesty. 康拉德.兰格曾是柏林市的税务官,多年来,他为人正派,极富声望。 Scrupulously

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

But you've got a fine governor here, and I also know that Janet is now applying her extraordinary talents to serve our entire country as the secretary of homeland security, keeping America safe. And she's doing a great job. 但你们现在拥有另一位

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Bankcard owners in China should take precautions now. If your bank account was opened any time before June 30th, 2007, you will have to go through an identity verification process when doing business at banks, as all the financial institutions are fo

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Accounts Receivable: A short-term asset, usually representing a credit for a completed sale. Cash: Money on hand in checking, savings or redeemable certificate accounts. Current Assets: The sum of a f

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Chinese and Australian leaders have vowed to enhance bilateral relations to achieve healthy, sustainable development. The pledge was made Saturday in Sydney during a meeting between Liu Qibao, head of the Publicity Department of the CPC Central Commi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Wells Fargo is paying up and laying off thousands of workers after it reached an agreement to settle allegations that, for years, its employees extracted millions in fees by regularly opening new accounts for customers without their knowledge, accord

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: TheTrumpadministrationhassaiditwantstostartcollectingthesocialmediahistoryofnearlyeveryone seekingavisatoentertheUS.Theproposal,whichcomesfromthestatedepartment, wouldrequiremostvisaapplicantstogivedetailsoftheirFacebookandTwitteracco

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读